PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Gun Confiscation Underway

Jeff
08-02-2013, 09:14 AM
This is what some say will never happen and here it is before Obama even gets his gun control passed or gets the UN involved they are confiscating guns, the problem with this is that if you get a drug conviction of a felony itis already law ( and understood ) you lose your Lisc, (the same with domestic violence ) but the one that bothers me is the mental health, so if you lose a loved one and seek help froma Doctor to get through a rough time you can lose your gun, that is ridicules. But be prepared if Obama gets his way this will be the new second amendment

Gun control advocates think only a conspiracy theorist would believe that confiscation of firearms follows gun registration. “No one’s coming for your guns,” they say with a wry smile. As we know, registration is simply a way for the authorities to keep track of all “law-abiding” gun-owners so that when the time comes, they know where to go to take away people’s self-defense weapons. Criminals, by their very definition, are exempt from such rules.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/chicago-gun-confiscation-underway/#ixzz2aoyCSXjU

red state
08-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Pityfull and just another reason that I am not "licensed". Look at Merritt Landry....he is facing a 2nd Degree ATTEMPTED murder in New Orleans because he shot a young punk who jumped his 8' fence into his back yard at 2am {after a series of break-ins have been going on}. His "license" to conceal or even have or use his gun was immediately null and void after he actually exercised his RIGHT to defend himself, his family and his property. We have no rights (especially if you are ignorant enough to live or STAY in a leftist area that has PROVEN to be anti-American). I almost don't have any pitty for such people but I MUST stand with them because, like the Zman, they have done NOTHING wrong.

To those who to believe that THEY/YOU are not coming for our/MY guns.....labels you/THEM either very evil, very ignorant or both. Boston was wrong, Katrina was wrong and Kansas was wrong but we see injustices and unConstitutional events over and over and over again.