PDA

View Full Version : An Email I Just Got

nevadamedic
06-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Prayer Request

I understand that life in Iraq is very difficult to bear right now. Our troops need our prayers for strength, endurance and safety.

Send this on after a short prayer; please don't break it:

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

There's nothing attached; just send this to all in your address book. Do not let it stop with you, please - of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine and Coast Guardsmen deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best!!!

Lightning Waltz
06-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Prayer Request

I understand that life in Iraq is very difficult to bear right now. Our troops need our prayers for strength, endurance and safety.

Send this on after a short prayer; please don't break it:

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen."

When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our troops around the world.

There's nothing attached; just send this to all in your address book. Do not let it stop with you, please - of all the gifts you could give a US Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine and Coast Guardsmen deployed in harm's way, prayer is the very best!!!

I wonder how many people were praying for the poor souls trapped in the Two Towers before they fell.

I wonder why people think it's going to do any good to pray for soldiers now.

nevadamedic
06-07-2007, 07:19 PM
I wonder how many people were praying for the poor souls trapped in the Two Towers before they fell.

Your an ass if you dont support and pray for our sildiers safety. It's people like you who do the most damage to our troops overseas who are protecting YOUR rights. Your comment was a complete slap in the face to the men and women serving our great nation.

People have been praying for the victims of 9/11 since the day it happened, obviously you dont mean what you say as you left out the other victims at the Pentagon and the flight that went down in the field that was directed at the White House. Go ahead and make your comments of nonsense but dont you dare EVER emply that people didnt pray or care for ANY victims of terrorism not just 9/11 EVER AGAIN.

:upyours:

5stringJeff
06-07-2007, 07:20 PM

Probably a lot.

Because God exists and answers prayers? Just a guess. :)

Lightning Waltz
06-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Your an ass if you dont support and pray for our sildiers safety.

I didn't say anything about not supporting the troops. I questioned your dubious method for how you think one ought to support them...

It's people like you who do the most damage to our troops overseas who are protecting YOUR rights.

Oil rights?

Your comment was a complete slap in the face to the men and women serving our great nation.

We have a very different idea on what a "complete slap in the face" to our soldiers is. Personally, I think it's a slap in the face to send them to Iraq...

People have been praying for the victims of 9/11 since the day it happened, obviously you dont mean what you say as you left out the other victims at the Pentagon and the flight that went down in the field that was directed at the White House.

And how much good has it done them?

Go ahead and make your comments of nonsense but dont you dare EVER emply that people didnt pray or care for ANY victims of terrorism not just 9/11 EVER AGAIN.

I didn't imply that. I implied that their method of showing "support", was completely useless. Way to miss the point.

Lightning Waltz
06-08-2007, 06:44 AM
Probably a lot.

How do you figure? The buildings still fell with everyone inside, right?

Because God exists and answers prayers? Just a guess. :)

Well, I'd agree with you that it's "just a guess", anyway...