PDA

View Full Version : Guess who the fat people are!

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 12:43 PM
The only hint I can give - the fat girly looking one likes to call and harass people. I know it's extremely difficult to decipher which one that is, since they both fit the bill... so my second hint, is that it's the one on the left. Rep points to the first one who correctly guesses who the degenerate is!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7171/7fvc.jpg

Marcus Aurelius
08-02-2013, 12:57 PM
The only hint I can give - the fat girly looking one likes to call and harass people. I know it's extremely difficult to decipher which one that is, since they both fit the bill... so my second hint, is that it's the one on the left. Rep points to the first one who correctly guesses who the degenerate is!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/7171/7fvc.jpg

Does he have an IQ 'well over 140'?

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Does he have an IQ 'well over 140'?

No, no, no, this fat blowhard is lucky if his IQ elevated above 100!

darin
08-02-2013, 01:20 PM
I've had dinner with the one on the left :)

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 01:22 PM
I've had dinner with the one on the left :)

You're disqualified then ya dirty bastard!! But don't forget, even though you met the mongoloid, he claims that picture is not of him!!

Kathianne
08-02-2013, 01:29 PM
You're disqualified then ya dirty bastard!! But don't forget, even though you met the mongoloid, he claims that picture is not of him!!

Banned member who came from a better place than the US? :laugh:

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Banned member who came from a better place than the US? :laugh:

ding ding ding ding ding! You can say it :)

Kathianne
08-02-2013, 01:33 PM

That would be the infamous, OCA.

Marcus Aurelius
08-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Jim... how did a member get your phone number to complain (I assume) about the board?

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 01:37 PM
That would be the infamous, OCA.

Yep, infamous in his own fat head, anyway. Or infamous for being abusive on the board, and when he can't, apparently abusive off the board as well.

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Jim... how did a member get your phone number to complain (I assume) about the board?

We used to chat a lot, and were somewhat friendly with one another. I placed trust in him and discussed a lot of the board with him. I was dumb enough to think he was a decent fellow. He's used up his 9 lives and has been banned so many times, and finally permanently. I suppose he thought I would let it go and started to call me last week asking to return to the board, but I ignored him. Then he called and was upset that I ignored him and asked again. Then he called again and claimed I was scared and that's why I was ignoring him. When he couldn't get me to reply, he then started in with the smack and went immediately to attacking a family member.

I just installed a new program on my phone and he's now blocked and will be instantly hung up on if he tries calling again.

Abbey Marie
08-02-2013, 01:46 PM

Really?!!! Why haven't I seen this pic before? (Actually, they are kinda cute).

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 01:49 PM

Because he was embarrassed of himself, and posted a picture of another couple when he was posting here and tried to pass it off as himself and his "hot" wife! :coffee:

Abbey Marie
08-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Because he was embarrassed of himself, and posted a picture of another couple when he was posting here and tried to pass it off as himself and his "hot" wife! :coffee:

Yes, I remember that pic and all the fallout from it. I was wondering where the real one came from.

Marcus Aurelius
08-02-2013, 02:22 PM
We used to chat a lot, and were somewhat friendly with one another. I placed trust in him and discussed a lot of the board with him. I was dumb enough to think he was a decent fellow. He's used up his 9 lives and has been banned so many times, and finally permanently. I suppose he thought I would let it go and started to call me last week asking to return to the board, but I ignored him. Then he called and was upset that I ignored him and asked again. Then he called again and claimed I was scared and that's why I was ignoring him. When he couldn't get me to reply, he then started in with the smack and went immediately to attacking a family member.

I just installed a new program on my phone and he's now blocked and will be instantly hung up on if he tries calling again.

sue him for harassment.

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 03:42 PM
sue him for harassment.

No need to sue cockroaches, just block them!

Jeff
08-02-2013, 04:23 PM

Cute ??? ooo you mean like the little puppy that is so dam ugly it is almost cute :laugh:

Glad I read the entire thread because I was going to guess that the guy was Virgil ( he looks enough like a sissy to fit that) and the woman looks like a lot lizard that use to walk around the truck stop on 78 in PA, glad I know its OCA and his wife or I might of sounded nasty :laugh:

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 04:25 PM
He's obsessed! LOL He's at another site claiming I share all of the private information that everyone PM's me here. So beware, when you send me a PM complaining about another member, a fat guy and his wife apparently know about it in Maryland!!

Oh, and he has now called me 19 times since early this afternoon according to the "Mr. Number" block program I have installed. That tells me I made the correct decision by ignoring him when he called and pleaded to be able to return.

Reminds me of Pale Rider to an extent. Being banned tends to make some people go over the edge a bit.

Jeff
08-02-2013, 04:36 PM
He's obsessed! LOL He's at another site claiming I share all of the private information that everyone PM's me here. So beware, when you send me a PM complaining about another member, a fat guy and his wife apparently know about it in Maryland!!

Oh, and he has now called me 19 times since early this afternoon according to the "Mr. Number" block program I have installed. That tells me I made the correct decision by ignoring him when he called and pleaded to be able to return.

Reminds me of Pale Rider to an extent. Being banned tends to make some people go over the edge a bit.

Jim I hate to say it but he was a bit over the edge when he was on here , the only difference is he is now like a wounded dog and trying frantically to get back in the yard

jimnyc
08-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Jim I hate to say it but he was a bit over the edge when he was on here , the only difference is he is now like a wounded dog and trying frantically to get back in the yard

He was always a lowlife, but for whatever reason, I enjoyed him at times and always fell for his sob stories and let him return. But yeah, from the wishing death on members and laughing at others with ailments and perpetually making fun of one with Aspergers - he was always nothing more than a troll. I made the mistake of trusting him and letting him back way too many times. I guess he thought I would make that mistake again, and is now in the midst of a full blown meltdown because I ignored him!

At least he can fall back tonight and do some hogging. :)

Marcus Aurelius
08-02-2013, 10:33 PM
He was always a lowlife, but for whatever reason, I enjoyed him at times and always fell for his sob stories and let him return. But yeah, from the wishing death on members and laughing at others with ailments and perpetually making fun of one with Aspergers - he was always nothing more than a troll. I made the mistake of trusting him and letting him back way too many times. I guess he thought I would make that mistake again, and is now in the midst of a full blown meltdown because I ignored him!

At least he can fall back tonight and do some hogging. :)

I'll give you a thousand dollars if you tell me where he posts now so I can harass the shit out of him.

Jeff
08-02-2013, 11:34 PM
I'll give you a thousand dollars if you tell me where he posts now so I can harass the shit out of him.

Hell I will tell you for half of that :laugh: seriously the best way to piss this rodent off the most is just ignore him, I did go to where he post at and then thought better of it , hell all he ever wanted was attention , this ass wipe once posted a picture of a beautiful woman and a good looking guy and tried to say that was him and his wife , that is truly sad , he was a strong conservative fighting and cussing and screaming like he was John Gotti and then the next time he was allowed on the board he was a liberal, all he wanted was attention, what a sad person that is that has to get his thrills from a internet message board , so yea I could tell ya where he is but he is best beateen simply by letting him read these post as his blood pressure boils knowing he can never come back here

red states rule
08-03-2013, 05:41 AM
Jim thank you so much. I have had back to back long days at work (about 23 hours worked) and your thread made me break out in laughter

For those who may have forgot this is the pic OCA (ie Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) posted claiming the pic was of himself and his wife

http://i45.tinypic.com/2iitmde.jpg

and I used that pic in a thread to set him up and play on his huge out of control ego

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35443-What-a-Great-Vacation

For our newer members, Obnoxious Condescending Asshole once had a rep as a classic debater who used logic and reason to win. But his ego took him out

During the 2008 primary he bellowed how the "Clinton's do not lose elections". Well we know how that prediction went. When folks played with him and reminded him - he went nuts and tried to take the board down with non-stop over the top insults

I am sure Obnoxious Condescending Asshole is reading this, so I want you to know I enjoyed toying with you and watching you fall apart by accusing ConHog of posting the above pic in the above thread. I knew if I hit you at your weak spot (which is right above your neck) you would be an easy kill

Trust me when I say this Obnoxious Condescending Asshole, the board has not been the same since Jim kicked your ass off the board.

It has been wonderful!!!!!!

Thanks again Jim for putting this piece of trash in his place and continuing to pluck his nerves

jimnyc
08-03-2013, 07:31 AM
I am sure Obnoxious Condescending Asshole is reading this, so I want you to know I enjoyed toying with you and watching you fall apart by accusing ConHog of posting the above pic in the above thread. I knew if I hit you at your weak spot (which is right above your neck) you would be an easy kill

Yep, the silly putty above his shoulders just never worked the same after the "Clinton's never lose elections" crap. His incorrect prognostication somehow converted him from a conservative to a liberal. Or maybe it converted him from a wormy troll into more of a vicious, lying and pathetic troll? :dunno:

Jeff
08-03-2013, 08:21 AM
Jim thank you so much. I have had back to back long days at work (about 23 hours worked) and your thread made me break out in laughter

For those who may have forgot this is the pic OCA (ie Obnoxious Condescending Asshole) posted claiming the pic was of himself and his wife

and I used that pic in a thread to set him up and play on his huge out of control ego

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?35443-What-a-Great-Vacation

For our newer members, Obnoxious Condescending Asshole once had a rep as a classic debater who used logic and reason to win. But his ego took him out

During the 2008 primary he bellowed how the "Clinton's do not lose elections". Well we know how that prediction went. When folks played with him and reminded him - he went nuts and tried to take the board down with non-stop over the top insults

Trust me when I say this Obnoxious Condescending Asshole, the board has not been the same since Jim kicked your ass off the board.

It has been wonderful!!!!!!

Thanks again Jim for putting this piece of trash in his place and continuing to pluck his nerves

This is real simple how sad must one be to take a picture off the net and post it saying it is you and your wife, that shows insecurity as well as wishing his ol lady looked good and knowing that he looks as bad as she does, man if ya can't even be proud of you and your family well that is just sad, and yes RSR he is reading these post and he is going to give himself a heart attack trying to beat his comment into the monitor but they will never make it to this board , so OCA all I have to say to you is :fu: and :pee:OCA

Jeff
08-03-2013, 08:28 AM

Just to clarify OCA is reading post here :laugh: he posted on the other board about the 19 phone calls and if Jim isn't taking his calls there is no way for him to know this then he sits on the outside looking in hoping and praying to get back in :laugh: what a worm

red states rule
08-03-2013, 08:44 AM
Just to clarify OCA is reading post here :laugh: he posted on the other board about the 19 phone calls and if Jim isn't taking his calls there is no way for him to know this then he sits on the outside looking in hoping and praying to get back in :laugh: what a worm

Jeff, if you were Obnoxious Condescending Asshole, wouldn't you want to post a fake pic of yourself. Looking at the pic in the OP, Obnoxious Condescending Asshole has more chins then a Chinese phonebook

He is a shell of a small child Jeff

I do not know if Jim will ban me for this but this is a PM the punk sent me right before the Christmas holiday

12-09-2011, 11:59 PM
Xmas Hey here is to wishing you two a xmas full of loneliness, grief and despair. May great personal tragedy visit you two during this glorious holiday season!:salute:

Now Obnoxious Condescending Asshole can post of the other board how I am "breaking the rules and taking advantage of his absence" :laugh2:

He is a punk Jeff and at family gatherings he is the one who takes all the pics

That way he is never in them

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-03-2013, 09:03 AM

I just installed a new program on my phone and he's now blocked and will be instantly hung up on if he tries calling again. That chump in the FIRST PIC is OCA! He was still active here when I first joined here. Took me a bit because I was so distracted by Conhog and his punkazz attacks but I eventually figured out OCA was a jerk too. Now both are history, a fitting turn of events IMHO. THE BOARD profited greatly by both being banned.. Actually damn proud of my small part in one of them being exposed for his true character.. Which was a case of TRUTH triumphing over bullshat and deceit!!! We have Jim to thank for making a just call.... -Tyr

jimnyc
08-03-2013, 12:43 PM

I'm hoping, and would rather that no one engage him at all, and especially anywhere else. There's no need to get other boards involved. If they will allow him to do so, that's their business. This issue emanated from here, was about here, about members from here, and he dug his own fat grave here. He's only starting elsewhere looking to get someone, anyone, to come play with him. That's how ALL the losers end up that get banned everywhere. He's not worth spit in a cup, which is why I ignored his phone calls.

Noir
08-03-2013, 03:46 PM
This whole farce - Twenty-four carrot comedy gold ohmalawd :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
A joke two years in the making with a knockout punchline, dying here, what even is air.

jimnyc
08-03-2013, 04:18 PM
This whole farce - Twenty-four carrot comedy gold ohmalawd :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
A joke two years in the making with a knockout punchline, dying here, what even is air.

The punchline is the chubby chinned guy, and we wouldn't be blessed with the comedy gold if he wasn't kind enough to continually call me and then attack my family member.

Voted4Reagan
08-03-2013, 07:09 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7715828224/h904DC007/

Marcus Aurelius
08-03-2013, 07:34 PM

I think OCA and his girl look like they ate these two.

Jeff
08-04-2013, 12:58 AM

Noir you don't know how right you are, OCA has four pages of rants going on one guy is toying with him and one woman is agreeing but between the two of them there may be 8 post the rest is all OCA , there where one or two other post but the majority is OCA just ranting , what a sad life he must have :laugh: and no its not right to Laugh at someone so mentally ill but he made himself ill

Kathianne
08-04-2013, 02:30 AM
Noir you don't know how right you are, OCA has four pages of rants going on one guy is toying with him and one woman is agreeing but between the two of them there may be 8 post the rest is all OCA , there where one or two other post but the majority is OCA just ranting , what a sad life he must have :laugh: and no its not right to Laugh at someone so mentally ill but he made himself ill

Indeed. I just read a couple hours ago, the OCA frustration level is getting towards break out time. Tick tock on when he'll unload over there on anyone asking him to drop some drama.

I get along more or less with all over there, exceptions being 'evince' aka Desh, truthmatters. :rolleyes: and asswhipe somethingorother... RWA on old USMB. Like OCA, prior right extremist turned left extremist.

red states rule
08-04-2013, 06:30 AM
The blatant lies that fat pig is posting over at JPP is incredible. Obnoxious Condescending Asshole is white Obama Jim. He is the victim. He is the one being treated unfairly. He is the poor guy who is the victim of a massive conspiracy

Mike I know you are reading this - like Virgil you can't stop looking in from the outside. You are damn good at what you do everyday of your life. Of course it is clear all you do is make people hate you. However you do need tor realize there are enough people to hate in the world already without you working OT to give the world another?

I damn near pity your sorry ass that your life revolves around you playing the role of Drama King

jimnyc
08-04-2013, 07:29 AM
He can whine and bellyache all he likes, for years if he likes, but each day that he wakes up he will still find the hungry, hungry hippo next to him and a combination of 12 chins between them.

jimnyc
08-04-2013, 07:54 AM

Indeed. I just read a couple hours ago, the OCA frustration level is getting towards break out time. Tick tock on when he'll unload over there on anyone asking him to drop some drama.

I get along more or less with all over there, exceptions being 'evince' aka Desh, truthmatters. :rolleyes: and asswhipe somethingorother... RWA on old USMB. Like OCA, prior right extremist turned left extremist.

I wouldn't even give the little girl what he wants - which is attention. Let him wallow in his own frustration. Like always, all he wants is to rile someone, anyone, until he can get responses. It's like the other 2 trolls, also at that board, that thought they were slick. "Howey" was gone quick, dumber than a box of rocks. "Paddy Mcdougall" with a fake email was another one who came here instantly when Glockmail posted, and then again instantly when the fat kid just started his thread. Stupid people are quite predictable and obvious. Without responses, these nitwits will dry up like fish out of water.

Hey Michael - Yo wife is so fat that when she was diagnosed with a flesh-eating disease, the doctor gave her ten years to live. :coffee:

jimnyc
08-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Not sure when, as I haven't looked at my phone since mid-evening last night, but I see that my phone blocked 3 more calls from the pathetic loser. I wish it recorded times as well, but it's only showing me that calls have been blocked. One would think he would rather spend time with his wif.... Nevermind, I guess I don't blame him too much. :lol:

I guess it's time to get a number change this week.

Voted4Reagan
08-04-2013, 07:40 PM
He's approaching Critical Mass

jimnyc
08-05-2013, 08:04 AM
He's approaching Critical Mass

Honestly, wouldn't know much, as apparently the section he is posting in is hidden to guests, and he's far from important enough for me to login for!

Not directed at you, just posting in this reply...

I'm hoping members from here won't engage the loser, and not because of me. We've always tried to minimize "board wars" and drama pouring over between boards. No1 shouldn't have to deal with drama over there that emanated from here. OCA chose that route as he had no alternative. Let the little piggy drown in the mud by himself if he has a podium over there.

darin
08-05-2013, 09:10 AM
some of you guys are terribly cruel to somebody who has no involvement in this.

jimnyc
08-05-2013, 01:17 PM
some of you guys are terribly cruel to somebody who has no involvement in this.

Is that towards me? Or perhaps towards the voice mails I received towards my family? Just curious!

darin
08-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Not at all Jim - we spoke - it's the jumpers-on

jimnyc
08-05-2013, 02:58 PM

I could be wrong, but I believe the jumpers-on are also recent targets of OCA. His little bashing party is well over 10 pages long from what I've been told. 2 wrongs don't make a right and all that jazz, but one will certainly reap what they sow, and that pathetic little fat kid sows a lot of his bullshit around. Remember, I haven't talked to him in quite some time. HE came to me with his crap, and was ignored over and over and over - until he exploded into the family bullshit and then took his game to another site. Maybe next time he'll try a different avenue, but very unlikely, as he's much too stupid to learn.

red states rule
08-06-2013, 02:43 AM

Wow, is OCA a fellow Federal worker? OCA has the attitude and ego of one of those overworked and underpaid folks. OCA deserves all the contempt he gets. Sort of like PB

BTW, you seem to have ran away from your own debate challenge Darin and decided to post about chickens, How appropriate :laugh2: