PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Official Offers Statement that Police are Gunning Down Black Children

Jeff
08-02-2013, 03:11 PM
OK monkey see monkey do ( no I am not being racist) seems now where ever there is young black men getting in trouble we will hear how the poor black boys are being shot, personally I think they should set a curfew for 11 pm in Chicago then send the National guard in and let them have at these thugs in a couple weeks it will all be cleaned up

In a heated exchange on his show The O’Reilly Factor on Thursday, Bill O’Reilly challenged state Rep. Monique Davis (D.) for her incendiary comments about Chicago police allegedly gunning down black children. Representative Davis then shirked responsibility for the outrageous claim, saying, “I didn’t say it, Bill. I repeated what members of my community have said to me,” She then continued, “It is crucially important that people realize that was not Monique Davis’s statement.” (Apparently elected officials speak of themselves in the third person when squirming during interviews.)

http://americanoverlook.com/chicago-official-offers-statement-that-police-are-gunning-down-black-children/102145