PDA

View Full Version : CIA Agents Who Were In Benghazi Warned By CIA: Keep Silent – “You Jeopardize Your Fam

Jeff
08-03-2013, 07:20 AM
This is very disturbing our CIA had people on the ground the night Benghazi took place and now threaten them if they speak about it you could lose your career and may jeopardize your family, I think it is High time to know the entire truth of whats going on and what was going on that night

On Thursday, CNN’s Jake Tapper reported that the Central Intelligence Agency is now pressuring agents who were on the ground in Benghazi, Libya on the night of September 11, 2012 to keep silent and not talk to Congress or the media. In fact, according to the report, these CIA agents have also been put through numerous polygraph testing in order to ensure they aren’t talking about the Benghazi attacks! They were told that if they talk their career could end and that they would jeopardize themselves and their family. Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/cia-agents-who-were-in-benghazi-warned-by-cia-keep-silent-you-jeopardize-your-family/#ixzz2auLZx7ED
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/cia-agents-who-were-in-benghazi-warned-by-cia-keep-silent-you-jeopardize-your-family/#H6s4PQimg5ZGiRsl.99

Larrymc
08-03-2013, 07:59 AM
This is very disturbing our CIA had people on the ground the night Benghazi took place and now threaten them if they speak about it you could lose your career and may jeopardize your family, I think it is High time to know the entire truth of whats going on and what was going on that night

On Thursday, CNN’s Jake Tapper reported that the Central Intelligence Agency is now pressuring agents who were on the ground in Benghazi, Libya on the night of September 11, 2012 to keep silent and not talk to Congress or the media. In fact, according to the report, these CIA agents have also been put through numerous polygraph testing in order to ensure they aren’t talking about the Benghazi attacks! They were told that if they talk their career could end and that they would jeopardize themselves and their family. Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/cia-agents-who-were-in-benghazi-warned-by-cia-keep-silent-you-jeopardize-your-family/#ixzz2auLZx7ED
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/cia-agents-who-were-in-benghazi-warned-by-cia-keep-silent-you-jeopardize-your-family/#H6s4PQimg5ZGiRsl.99
Polygraphing agents, over a Phony Scandal, sounds like a wast of taxpayer money to me.:laugh2:

Jeff
08-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Polygraphing agents, over a Phony Scandal, sounds like a wast of taxpayer money to me.:laugh2:

That is bad sure enough but when they say they may be jeopardizing there families that sounds like a threat to me, what has this Country become, hell even the Mafia doesn't threaten like that they just take action

Larrymc
08-03-2013, 08:21 AM
That is bad sure enough but when they say they may be jeopardizing there families that sounds like a threat to me, what has this Country become, hell even the Mafia doesn't threaten like that they just take actionYea sounds like a threat to me, and i hope someone offers them protection, so the truth can come out. and not let this be silenced.

jafar00
08-03-2013, 01:54 PM
We need a new Bradley Manning or Julian Assange to get the truth out over this. What meddling was the CIA up to in Benghazi?

jimnyc
08-03-2013, 01:56 PM
We need a new Bradley Manning or Julian Assange to get the truth out over this. What meddling was the CIA up to in Benghazi?

Likely the same thing that other major covert agencies do throughout the entire world. Does this somehow make it OK to attack like animals and kill innocent people?

revelarts
08-03-2013, 05:48 PM
if they talk will they be considered just like Snowden, "a traitor", in some people's minds?

I say it'd be great if someone came forward.
It's horrible what the countries come too, when honest people are considered traitors and the most egregious lawbreakers and murderers in power can threaten them and hunt them down.

jafar00
08-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Likely the same thing that other major covert agencies do throughout the entire world. Does this somehow make it OK to attack like animals and kill innocent people?

Not defending AQ's actions at all, but it appears the CIA are not innocent of causing a lot of death either. It was meddling in politics they don't fully understand that created AQ in the first place!

Drummond
08-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Not defending AQ's actions at all, but it appears the CIA are not innocent of causing a lot of death either. It was meddling in politics they don't fully understand that created AQ in the first place!

Ah, another 'America created Al Qaeda' load of rubbish. I see this from America's enemies from time to time.

This logic has it that, in enforcing the law, the police cause all criminals to become what they are ...

aboutime
08-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Ah, another 'America created Al Qaeda' load of rubbish. I see this from America's enemies from time to time.

This logic has it that, in enforcing the law, the police cause all criminals to become what they are ...

Sir Drummond. It appears to be a good time to remind 'jafar' about using the "SWITCH" technique here.

For anyone unfamiliar with it. Jafar places his left THUMB in his mouth. And his right thumb up his butt.

Then wait's for the signal "SWITCH!" It will improve his ability to multi-task, while never ceasing the lies.

Gaffer
08-05-2013, 08:58 AM

You can bet the CIA understands politics a whole lot better than you do. It's been their job since WW2. They do occasionally get hamstrung by a sitting president. Like clinton not allowing them to employ anyone with a criminal or questionable background. But they know exactly what they are doing and how to influence events in the world.

al qaeda was created by osama bin laden, as part of the muslim brotherhood, because he was a religious fundamentalist and arab supremest who believed infidels should not step foot in the holy lands of saudi arabia. He declared war on all infidels and set out to conquer the world for isalm. Like all muslims he made himself judge, jury and executioner.