PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter Unloads Both Barrels on Open Borders/Amnesty

Hugh Lincoln
06-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah!

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=21029

In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner.

One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been. If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population.

BAM!

In Samuel P. Huntington's book "Who Are We? The Challenges to America's National Identity," he asks: "Would America be the America it is today if in the 17th and 18th centuries it had been settled not by British Protestants but by French, Spanish or Portuguese Catholics? The answer is no. It would not be America; it would be Quebec, Mexico or Brazil."

I don't want to live in Mexico, Quebec or Brazil. But now I guess I have no choice, since "open borders" means I can never leave.

BOOM!

Grrrreat column! It makes two points I wish conservatives got, but seem thick about. One, when whites are in the minority, we are going to take it up the ass. This whole idea of being sweet and nice and good and fair to other groups? "Other groups" ain't playin' that, and they'll still be thinking 'whitey be the devil' down the road, so let's get him. Two, this utter bullshit about "we're a nation of immigrants, we're always changing." No, we're not. A nation of black Africans can't be "America" anymore than a nation of Swedes can be Russia or a nation Thais can be Poland. You can call it "Poland" and fly the flag and spout shit like, "well, as long as you have Polish VALUES..." No, no, no. Race matters. It's REAL. It's not just "skin color." And it's going to bite whites on the ass HARD.

nevadamedic
06-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah!

In 1960, whites were 90 percent of the country. The Census Bureau recently estimated that whites already account for less than two-thirds of the population and will be a minority by 2050. Other estimates put that day much sooner.

One may assume the new majority will not be such compassionate overlords as the white majority has been. If this sort of drastic change were legally imposed on any group other than white Americans, it would be called genocide. Yet whites are called racists merely for mentioning the fact that current immigration law is intentionally designed to reduce their percentage in the population.

BAM!

In Samuel P. Huntington's book "Who Are We? The Challenges to America's National Identity," he asks: "Would America be the America it is today if in the 17th and 18th centuries it had been settled not by British Protestants but by French, Spanish or Portuguese Catholics? The answer is no. It would not be America; it would be Quebec, Mexico or Brazil."

I don't want to live in Mexico, Quebec or Brazil. But now I guess I have no choice, since "open borders" means I can never leave.

BOOM!

Grrrreat column! It makes two points I wish conservatives got, but seem thick about. One, when whites are in the minority, we are going to take it up the ass. This whole idea of being sweet and nice and good and fair to other groups? "Other groups" ain't playin' that, and they'll still be thinking 'whitey be the devil' down the road, so let's get him. Two, this utter bullshit about "we're a nation of immigrants, we're always changing." No, we're not. A nation of black Africans can't be "America" anymore than a nation of Swedes can be Russia or a nation Thais can be Poland. You can call it "Poland" and fly the flag and spout shit like, "well, as long as you have Polish VALUES..." No, no, no. Race matters.

Anything that Ann does is awesome.

Sitarro
06-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Yeah!

BAM!

BOOM!

Grrrreat column! It makes two points I wish conservatives got, but seem thick about. One, when whites are in the minority, we are going to take it up the ass. This whole idea of being sweet and nice and good and fair to other groups? "Other groups" ain't playin' that, and they'll still be thinking 'whitey be the devil' down the road, so let's get him. Two, this utter bullshit about "we're a nation of immigrants, we're always changing." No, we're not. A nation of black Africans can't be "America" anymore than a nation of Swedes can be Russia or a nation Thais can be Poland. You can call it "Poland" and fly the flag and spout shit like, "well, as long as you have Polish VALUES..." No, no, no. Race matters. It's REAL. It's not just "skin color." And it's going to bite whites on the ass HARD.

This woman is the most amazing writer and thinker I have seen in a long time...... How about an Ann/Condi ticket for 08, that wouldn't piss off the left at all would it?

nevadamedic
06-07-2007, 08:49 PM
This woman is the most amazing writer and thinker I have seen in a long time...... How about an Ann/Condi ticket for 08, that wouldn't piss off the left at all would it?

Ann's not only an amazing writer but shes damn beautiful :)