PDA

View Full Version : Vicious Bus Attack

Larrymc
08-03-2013, 09:52 AM
Don't worry about Al and Jesse showing on this one, its cut and dried, Black on White, Now if the driver had shut it down like he should have, by slapping those thugs across the bus, Then they would have had a story.

http://www.wfla.com/story/22958589/new-surveillance-video-shows-vicious-bus-attack?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9143030#

Marcus Aurelius
08-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Cue Jesse Jackson to come screaming about justice for those three poor African American boys who were only defending themselves from that huge, jock-type white boy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Don't worry about Al and Jesse showing on this one, its cut and dried, Black on White, Now if the driver had shut it down like he should have, by slapping those thugs across the bus, Then they would have had a story.

http://www.wfla.com/story/22958589/new-surveillance-video-shows-vicious-bus-attack?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9143030# So typical, the ffing cowards almost never man up and fight one on one. It usual 3,4 or 5 on one! I was a student in high school when forced integration went into effect nationwide. I never back down from a fight so I had to leave two schools here(banned for defending myself) and go to Illinois to finish school. THAT IS HOW UNJUST THE SYSTEM BECAME EVEN BACK THEN. THE SCHOOLS TOLD THE WHITE KIDS THEY COULD NOT FIGHT BACK. WELL HELL WITH ANY SUCH BULLSHIT AS THAT! NOBODY GETS TO TELL ME THAT I HAVE NO RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE! I did exactly as my dad taught me. SOB messed with me he got his ass stomped.. I was not the only one that fought back but I damn sure never took any crap from anybody and their damn race didn't save their sorry ass when they messed with me. Only in one fight with blacks was I fighting just one opponent! The other fights it was two or three opponents. Yet I never got beat down like that kid did. THAT BUS DRIVER NEEDS A DAMN GOOD ASS STOMPING IMHO. If that victim was my kid Id find a way to stomp his sorry ass for not stopping that beating. The adult---the bus driver should be in jail. And those three pieces of scum will likely get a pat on the head and let off with a verbal warning. I've seen it happen many times over the years. The damn judges go ever so easy on them and that is what encourages more violence from the scum. How freaking cowardly, three on one!! What you see there is how the cowards fight.. Its also how they bully the kids these days. Gone are the days at the start when we didn't let the bastards get away with crap like that. And why did no other white kid step in to stop that? I'll tell you people why.. Its because since Kindergarten the white kids have been brow beaten by the teachers to back down while the black kids are treated as victims when they are the attackers!! Around here that crap doesn't cut the mustard, we still raise our kids to defend themselves the authorities be damned! AT LEAST WE CONSERVATIVES STILL RAISE 'EM THAT WAY. Liberals raise their little boys to be girls... Just another reason I have nothing but utter contempt for them... TRUTH is often a sad thing but it's still the truth.. -Tyr

red state
08-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Solution:

Fire Bus Driver
Hire RETIRED Marines to drive bus
Expel the 'Hood'lums (PERMANENTLY....for the year at least. Ban hoodlums from EVER riding the bus again).
Assign Seats (expel ALL who violate this assignment).
Teach lil' passive liberal kid to FIGHT (man up).

Bring the Commandments back!!! and WHOOP DEM HOODLUMS if they even look at somebody wrong or EVER fail to address their teachers with "MAM or SIR!!!!

tailfins
08-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Here is another vicious bus attack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9S97C6NffQ

Larrymc
08-03-2013, 07:39 PM
Solution:

Fire Bus Driver
Hire RETIRED Marines to drive bus
Expel the 'Hood'lums (PERMANENTLY....for the year at least. Ban hoodlums from EVER riding the bus again).
Assign Seats (expel ALL who violate this assignment).
Teach lil' passive liberal kid to FIGHT (man up).

Bring the Commandments back!!! and WHOOP DEM HOODLUMS if they even look at somebody wrong or EVER fail to address their teachers with "MAM or SIR!!!!That sounds a lot like discipline, something these thugs and the people in their lives are apparently clueless of.

Larrymc
08-03-2013, 07:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9S97C6NffQThree black youths attacked by small white boy in vicious bus attack, now own buses.

red state
08-03-2013, 09:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9S97C6NffQ

That is just wasteful!!!! Many things could have been done with those buses...but then again, this is AMERICA and if a fool wishes to destroy a perfectly good bus, huntin' club on wheels or storm shelter.....so be it. HA!!!!

Our fair is going on as well. Looked like ours in the background but we mostly have horses and cowboys/girls as a main attraction.

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/battle/hit-with-club.gif

hjmick
08-03-2013, 09:35 PM
I wonder if they were doing it for Trayvon...

Here in S.C., that's called second-degree lynching...

...any act of violence inflicted by a mob upon the body of another person and from which death does not result shall constitute the crime of lynching in the second degree and shall be a felony. Any person found guilty of lynching in the second degree shall be confined at hard labor in the State Penitentiary for a term not exceeding twenty years nor less than three years, at the discretion of the presiding judge...

As recently as 2006 the law was used to convict five teenagers...

Jeff
08-04-2013, 12:18 AM

http://www.wfla.com/story/22958589/new-surveillance-video-shows-vicious-bus-attack?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9143030#

All I can say is it is coming be prepared , Obama threatened yesterday if he dont get his way racism will get worse , time is coming real soon to take this country back , the hell with Sharpton and Jackson, protect you and yours

Marcus Aurelius
08-12-2013, 01:09 PM

I just spent a week at a boy scout summer camp, and had the unfortunate necessity to act where this coward of a driver would not.

After a period at the pool, we were all leaving for the next activity. I saw a black scout pick up and body slam a white scout onto the metal grate near the pool exit area, shouting 'I ought to bust your fucking head'.

I did not know who started it. I did not care who started it. I stepped in and separated the two scouts. While I checked on the one who'd been slammed, the other disappeared into the crowd of scouts. By describing the scout involved to other leaders, I was able to determine his troop and reported the incident to them.

I do not know the outcome, and I really don't care. All I know is I did what the coward driving that bus did not.

Larrymc
08-12-2013, 02:34 PM
I just spent a week at a boy scout summer camp, and had the unfortunate necessity to act where this coward of a driver would not.

After a period at the pool, we were all leaving for the next activity. I saw a black scout pick up and body slam a white scout onto the metal grate near the pool exit area, shouting 'I ought to bust your fucking head'.

I did not know who started it. I did not care who started it. I stepped in and separated the two scouts. While I checked on the one who'd been slammed, the other disappeared into the crowd of scouts. By describing the scout involved to other leaders, I was able to determine his troop and reported the incident to them.

I do not know the outcome, and I really don't care. All I know is I did what the coward driving that bus did not.Good Job we all hope we would take the matter in hand, but by the blatant attack right be hind the driver, those boys were sure of them self's, perhaps the drive was known to be a coward? or the kids were known to be criminals kids?