PDA

View Full Version : Court to feds: Explain Marine's Facebook-postings arrest

Jeff
08-04-2013, 06:34 AM
Looks to me like the Feds have some explaining to do, I remember when this happened and a friend of mine told me that the marine was wrong for bad talking his superiors , I say baloney before he was a Marine he was a American citizen and we use to be allows our opinion but it looks like those days are slowly coming to a end

A federal judge in Richmond, Va., has refused to dismiss from a lawsuit several FBI and Secret Service agents as well as local police officers who arrested a military veteran based on an opinion from a counselor who had never met him that he might be a danger.
The officers had confronted the veteran, Brandon Raub, after he expressed criticism of the U.S. government on a social networking page.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/court-to-feds-explain-marines-facebook-postings-arrest/

revelarts
08-04-2013, 11:22 AM
"...that involves the systematic surveillance of military veterans who express views critical of the government."

In service , OK , expressing neg views of superiors too long and too often can be a problem but veterans can't have views critical of the gov't ?
if you do you might need an "evaluation". 30 days involuntary psych treatment/monitering.

Didn't the soviets send dissidents to pych hospitals too? then to Siberia. this is America?

I pray this guy gets his due and sets a precedent agaist this stuff. it's a small victory. more power to him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-04-2013, 11:37 AM
"...that involves the systematic surveillance of military veterans who express views critical of the government."

In service , OK , expressing neg views of superiors too long and too often can be a problem but veterans can't have views critical of the gov't ?
if you do you might need an "evaluation". 30 days involuntary psych treatment/monitering.

Didn't the soviets send dissidents to pych hospitals too? then to Siberia. this is America?

I pray this guy gets his due and sets a precedent agaist this stuff. it's a small victory. more power to him.
Just wait until obamacare is fully implemented. They will have authority to seize that man and lock him away for life with no trial. Think not? That bill gives unlimited authority on any matter to the government! That's why we had to pass in order to find out what is in it!!!! Has anybody ever heard such an insane statement before? We have a government passing laws that they haven't a clue what is in them!! If that is true and it is , then who does know, who put it there and who really controls/runs Congress?? Answer those simple questions and you'll find the shell of our former nation is left just for show! The real government is invisible and doing what the hell it wants. And folks its not elected nor is it controlled by Americans! We are in dangerous and deadly times. When people fear the government there is tyranny. When government rightly fear the citizens there is Liberty. Currently our government only fears our 2nd Amendment rights and our guns but they are working on removing both those. After that full blown, out in the open, dictatorship will emerge to destroy all that are not 100% willing to be slaves! I shall be one of the first destroyed but the way I look at it I have but two choices be ,1. either a damn cowardly slave or 2. stand my ground, fight for what I believe in and die an honorable death. Like it or not each of you will be forced to decide far too soon. Good luck because you are going to need it. --Tyr