PDA

View Full Version : Possibe Terror Attack and Obama Plays Golf

red states rule
08-04-2013, 06:39 AM
Is it any wonder why Obama is not respected anywhere in the world?

In response to a possible terror attack, our man child President cuts and runs, plays golf, and then wonders why the world is laughing at him

Jeff
08-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Yes I saw a article about this and they say the threat is very real and very detailed , of course we will never know the extent of it but I guess Obama is feeling good about himself at least he isnt watching live time as Americans die so he can win a election

red states rule
08-04-2013, 07:19 AM
So much for the bullshit talking point Obama bellowed during the campaign about Al Qaeda is on the run

It is only fitting the US is on the run today considering our President has been running for the last 6 years

Jeff
08-04-2013, 07:21 AM
So much for the bullshit talking point Obama bellowed during the campaign about Al Qaeda is on the run

It is only fitting the US is on the run today considering our President has been running for the last 6 years

That is the running Obama meant they are running to receive the arms he sends them then they run to get the money he sends them and so on and on and on

red states rule
08-04-2013, 07:23 AM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID25304/images/Paper_Tiger.jpg

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Told you guys he supports our enemies. Isn't amazing that he can openly send our enemies weapons and money yet be praised for it? Such is the power of the sold out media and the United States Senate! That's right , Reid is Obama's main ally in Obama implementing his destruction. Reid and Pelosi two of the most worthless GD pieces of living shit in existence. Both of them need the muslim treatment...:laugh:-Tyr

Drummond
08-04-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes I saw a article about this and they say the threat is very real and very detailed , of course we will never know the extent of it but I guess Obama is feeling good about himself at least he isnt watching live time as Americans die so he can win a election

I wonder about how 'real and/or detailed' any of this is, frankly. We've had the same alert issued for at least one British embassy, and this will be closed for 2 days.

It just feels to me like something very generalised has been picked up by the intelligence community, and our authorities - yours, and mine - are running scared.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't be 'happy' about this. It sets a terrible precedent. Terrorists should not be dictating whether or not we operate our embassies !!!!!

Beef up security to the max, that's the answer !

aboutime
08-04-2013, 07:14 PM
The best defense Obama has are the Secret Service agents who watch him DEFEND our nation with

A NINE IRON. 5356

And only the S.S. agents know the SECRET scores Obama dreams up to impress Himself.

Gaffer
08-05-2013, 08:31 AM
So here it is Monday and I'm still waiting for the BIG EVENT that had the govt so scared.

Anyone else think maybe some al qaeda punks are sitting back laughing at all the hoopla they created.

"They were right out in the open with it", kinda gives me pause to wonder.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2013, 09:17 AM
So here it is Monday and I'm still waiting for the BIG EVENT that had the govt so scared.

Anyone else think maybe some al qaeda punks are sitting back laughing at all the hoopla they created.

"They were right out in the open with it", kinda gives me pause to wonder. Kinda like the Indians telling the American soldiers , we are going to attack you guys in Devil's canyon early next week. So don't be there unless you want to be surprised attacked! Then Custer and the 7th are told to stay the hell away from Devil's canyon all of next week. So damn silly and so Obama like to shame us as cowards! Why not send a beefed up security detail to each embassy that they closed instead of tuck tail and running? I'll tell you why. Because obama wants to give our enemies moral victories and show the world that he will make us engage in stupid and weak actions. This could easily be a go ahead signal to Iran and their nuke strategy too. Instead of U.S. projecting great strength we have just shown great weakness and cowardice. How's that for a huge moral boost for our terrorist enemies!??? With Obama in charge who the hell needs enemies?? Who the hell needs Obama?--Tyr

aboutime
08-05-2013, 06:06 PM

"They were right out in the open with it", kinda gives me pause to wonder.

Gaffer. This is nothing but another method Obama is using to further SCARE the UNINFORMED, UNEDUCATED, EASILY LED Americans who voted for him TWICE.

He (Obama) can convince the ILLITERATE, IGNORANT, and STUPID to do, and believe ANYTHING.

red states rule
08-06-2013, 02:37 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/aria_c11128120130806120100.jpg

aboutime
08-06-2013, 06:31 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/aria_c11128120130806120100.jpg

Memories of... 5363 ​and...5364

red states rule
08-07-2013, 02:26 AM
It took awhile but a lib actually blamed Pres Bush for the embassy closings

Saturday evening, a friend suggested that I watch the midnight rerun of Judge Jeanine Pirro's Fox News program (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/personalities/jeanine-pirro/bio/#s=m-q) for her interview segment with a Democrat and a Republican about this weekend's closing of 22 embassies overseas in response to terrorist threats.

Ryan Clayton was the Democrat whose arguments blaming George W. Bush's administration for the current level of threats in the Middle East were so weak that he was reduced to childishly reminding viewers that 9/11 happened on George W. Bush's watch (as if we didn't know, and as if eight years of previous Clinton administration weakness were irrelevant). Clayton has an interesting history, which I will note at the end of this post. The Judge Jeanine segment follows the jump.

Jeanine Pirro: With me Democratic strategist Ryan Clayton and Republican strategist and Fox News Contributor Tony Sayegh. All right, good evening, gentlemen.
Ryan, I'm going to go right to you. The Muslims have always wanted us out of the Middle East. So here we are, poof! Gone! Did they get their wish, Ryan?

Ryan Clayton: Well, y'know I have a lot of family that lives in the Middle East actually, and, um, prior to the Bush administration, uh, living in places like Jordan or Abu Dhabi was, you know, okay. You could be there, you could be an American, it was okay to walk on the street.

But after the President George W. Bush administration, uh, which really just trashed our, uh international reputation, it's a lot harder to live in places like that. And I think what we're finally starting to see is some of the results –

Pirro: Ryan, are you telling me –

Clayton: – of his broken foreign policy.

Pirro: – that this is Bush's fault too? You are not allowed to say that on my show. Bush is not the one –

Clayton: It's the truth.

Pirro: – who's at fault. By the way, President Obama's the one who got us into a third war, said he'd close Gitmo and then didn't, and keeps sending them all of these F-16s and everything else. So, Ryan, let's focus on the question. They want us out and we've never in the history of this country closed as many embassies and consulates as we have now. It's like we're turning tail and running. Yes or no?

Clayton: Well, the temporary closing of American embassies in the Middle East is really what a President would do in the face of such of a threat. Y'know, I mean if, if we were told that there's an imminent threat or an imminent danger, what you would expect the American president to do is to close those temporarily to protect the lives of Americans serving abroad. And that's exactly what Obama has done in this case. It's the right thing to do. I don't know why all these Republican operatives are trying to stir up trouble –

Pirro: Stir up trouble?

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-blumer/2013/08/04/dem-judge-jeanine-weekend-embassy-closings-are-bushs-fault#ixzz2bGYBUCGw