PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Birthday

Jeff
08-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Well today our fearless leader turns 52, I hope this year he gets some sense about him and stops flushing this country down the Toilet , I figure if nothing else a Happy Birthday could be offered to the man that literally has everything, as long as he has tax payers he has a open check book and will buy and go where he wants so as for a present what do ya get a guy that can steal anything :laugh:

red states rule
08-04-2013, 07:22 AM
http://rlv.zcache.com/very_offensive_anti_obama_cards-r9ffcf21026d14f7a9aa090ccdb0d1c3b_xvuat_8byvr_512. jpg

Larrymc
08-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Well today our fearless leader turns 52, I hope this year he gets some sense about him and stops flushing this country down the Toilet , I figure if nothing else a Happy Birthday could be offered to the man that literally has everything, as long as he has tax payers he has a open check book and will buy and go where he wants so as for a present what do ya get a guy that can steal anything :laugh:A Jail Cell?

red state
08-04-2013, 09:40 AM
Look, Jeff, if a guy is a leftist by the time he has children (or especially children the age of Sosha and the other one), He'll not only NEVER change but has probably corrupted those girls from EVER living a normal life beyond the stupidity, ignorance and intolerance that he has wrapped himself into.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Well today our fearless leader turns 52, I hope this year he gets some sense about him and stops flushing this country down the Toilet , I figure if nothing else a Happy Birthday could be offered to the man that literally has everything, as long as he has tax payers he has a open check book and will buy and go where he wants so as for a present what do ya get a guy that can steal anything :laugh: I hope God strikes his GD miserable traitorous ass down with a pox and he suffers like he so richly deserves. His agenda has done more harm to this nation than both World Wars combined (added trillions to our National debt)and he is not done yet. No human should harm him in any way but God should utterly destroy him IMHO.. -TYR

aboutime
08-04-2013, 07:18 PM
I took a good Dump earlier this afternoon. And I dedicated it to our Pretend President. Even using 'jafar's LEFT HAND to wipe away all reminders of Obama's betrayal, and liberalism with a double-flush.

Jeff
08-05-2013, 07:07 AM
A Jail Cell?

Ding ding ding give that man a cigar he got the question correct !!

Jeff
08-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Look, Jeff, if a guy is a leftist by the time he has children (or especially children the age of Sosha and the other one), He'll not only NEVER change but has probably corrupted those girls from EVER living a normal life beyond the stupidity, ignorance and intolerance that he has wrapped himself into.

This I know red I was being sarcastic at best, he was born to be one step smarter than Sharptom and Jackson , just smart enough to get gullible woman and liberals to vote for him , he is no better than the two Racist I mentioned