PDA

View Full Version : Car Lovers ... Hot August Nights

Robert A Whit
08-04-2013, 01:25 PM
I expect most of us had boyhood pals we manage to keep up with from time to time. Tom is one of my childhood pals. I called him Sat and chatted with him and he told me he is in the Lake Tahoe area for "Hot August Nights." Well, it is August and maybe it is hot since he lives in Oregon and is not used to the heat of Nevada. I did not realize he was talking to me about an auto show until I pinned him down. I learned by the link the show spans several areas and ends next week.

He tells me that hundreds of cars that must qualify, he tells me, to be in the show. I mention this to car lovers who may want to look into this and perhaps put it on their schedule as car lovers.

Since I had never heard of it, maybe you have not as well.

Hope this link helps you learn about it too.

http://www.hotaugustnights.net/

Robert A Whit
08-04-2013, 01:39 PM
I found this coupe on the Hot August nights site. They drag race there guys. But your car has to be 1972 or older. Got a car that qualifies guys? Lake Tahoe is beautiful. I wish I could head up there.

To me, this coupe is very beautiful. Do you agree?

Larrymc
08-04-2013, 02:51 PM
I found this coupe on the Hot August nights site. They drag race there guys. But your car has to be 1972 or older. Got a car that qualifies guys? Lake Tahoe is beautiful. I wish I could head up there.

5355:2up:

Jeff
08-06-2013, 08:09 AM

Beautiful ride