PDA

View Full Version : If they call me one. I must be one.

aboutime
08-05-2013, 06:00 PM
I agree with the man in this video, and proudly announce...."I must be a racist too!"

http://youtu.be/RWcVguB0GaY

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2013, 06:41 PM
I agree with the man in this video, and proudly announce...."I must be a racist too!"

http://youtu.be/RWcVguB0GaY Quite simply brilliant and quite simply the unvarnished TRUTH! The sad thing is that for over a year now I've been pointing Britain's plight as a warning for us. That's because the same play has been made here in our country ! And we face the same threat. In fact, my thread about I Take My Stand addresses just this .. I talked about it over 6 years ago on our old forum and was castigated by the leftist scum there and even banned twice there for making truthful comments about it all. I have repeatedly talked of this alliance between the leftist scum and the damn muslims! Even here I was criticized immensely in that thread. And why ? Because I told the truth and nothing gets you more criticized by the leftists and their allies than doing that! That man is without a doubt an honorable man. As such he shall face loads of criticism and false accusations! Yet he ,same as I , has decided to hell with it all may as well speak the truth and to hell with ANYBODY that doesn't like hearing or reading it! I talk this way to people in real life too. They don't like it to hell with them too! A man either stands on his principles or he doesn't. He either decides to fight for the truth or he decides to dwell in the sewer of lies, hypocrisy and trash like the damn leftists , globalists, dems and other assorted scum ! I've decided to hell with all of them. And have never and will never ever regret that decision! My only question about that video is this.....--------------------------------- Drummond is that you speaking!!?????? -- ;)--Tyr

Larrymc
08-05-2013, 06:46 PM

http://youtu.be/RWcVguB0GaYWe hear the something ringing through America, and i often say Im not racist because i simply tell the truth, Its obvious this man is a Patriot, but if he qualifies as a racist, i guess that would make me one to.

tailfins
08-05-2013, 07:23 PM
Quite simply brilliant and quite simply the unvarnished TRUTH! The sad thing is that for over a year now I've been pointing Britain's plight as a warning for us. That's because the same play has been made here in our country ! And we face the same threat. In fact, my thread about I Take My Stand addresses just this .. I talked about it over 6 years ago on our old forum and was castigated by the leftist scum there and even banned twice there for making truthful comments about it all. I have repeatedly talked of this alliance between the leftist scum and the damn muslims! Even here I was criticized immensely in that thread. And why ? Because I told the truth and nothing gets you more criticized by the leftists and their allies than doing that! That man is without a doubt an honorable man. As such he shall face loads of criticism and false accusations! Yet he ,same as I , has decided to hell with it all may as well speak the truth and to hell with ANYBODY that doesn't like hearing or reading it! I talk this way to people in real life too. They don't like it to hell with them too! A man either stands on his principles or he doesn't. He either decides to fight for the truth or he decides to dwell in the sewer of lies, hypocrisy and trash like the damn leftists , globalists, dems and other assorted scum ! I've decided to hell with all of them. And have never and will never ever regret that decision! My only question about that video is this.....--------------------------------- Drummond is that you speaking!!?????? -- ;)--Tyr

No one wants to here anything you have to say, you RACEIST!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-05-2013, 08:51 PM
No one wants to here anything you have to say, you RACEIST!!! Yes, that's me... Racist to the core , bad to the bone . I may be out there but I damn sure ain't alone.... I prefer dark skin women , a beautiful tan color and not necessarily from the sun. Choices , what makes the world interesting..-Tyr