PDA

View Full Version : 70 Trillon....that's with a 'T'..

aboutime
08-06-2013, 02:12 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/04/Study-U-S-Debt-Obligations-70-Trillion

And the idiots in Washington on the left STILL BLAME BUSH????

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 11:04 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/04/Study-U-S-Debt-Obligations-70-Trillion

And the idiots in Washington on the left STILL BLAME BUSH???? LOOKS TO ME LIKE SOMEBODY THAT WANTS US DESTROYED HAS FOUND AN EASY WAY TO DO IT. Just ramp up our spending for a couple decades and presto eventually a catastrophic collapse will occur that could destroy us and relegate us instantly into third world status or even worse. And steal hundreds of billions along the way too. We currently have hundreds of billions missing with nobody making an effort to find out where it all went! All without firing a shot or taking a chance on us destroying them in a war!---Tyr

aboutime
08-08-2013, 09:22 PM
LOOKS TO ME LIKE SOMEBODY THAT WANTS US DESTROYED HAS FOUND AN EASY WAY TO DO IT. Just ramp up our spending for a couple decades and presto eventually a catastrophic collapse will occur that could destroy us and relegate us instantly into third world status or even worse. And steal hundreds of billions along the way too. We currently have hundreds of billions missing with nobody making an effort to find out where it all went! All without firing a shot or taking a chance on us destroying them in a war!---Tyr

Tyr. Seems to me. If you happened to read another thread I posted to today. This 70 Trillion is almost exactly what OBL had in mind back in 1993 during the first Bombing of the WTC. And, it appears. Though deader than a doornail. OBL has succeeded in bringing our nation to it's FINANCIAL knee's...just as he hoped, and depended on it taking place.
I see Obama, and the Treasonous Democrats in Congress as the OBL pawns who have been selected/elected by a starving population. Starving from Ignorance, and near Illiteracy in many respects.
OBL intended to destroy America all along. And the American people who voted for Obama are Obeying OBL's requests.