PDA

View Full Version : Obama Refuses to Talk to America About Terror Threat

Jeff
08-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Obama's lack of reassuring the country that everything is OK and we are protecting ourselves in every which way we can has me wondering if there even is a Threat, I think it was About time posted as much on a earlier thread and if ya think about it to many this will make Obama look like he actually did something and may just take the heat off of him from Benghazi , but in my eyes a good president would of spoke to the Nation and at least tried to put people at ease even if he couldn't go into details .

President Obama continues to say nothing to a jittery nation about what some who have been briefed on the danger are describing as the worst terrorist threat since 9/11, declining to either offer reassurance or an explanation of the peril the nation faces.
Certainly, the president does not want to take questions about a threat he had minimized during the 2012 campaign. But what’s striking is that he has not addressed the nation in a formal manner on the potential for a major attack.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/08/06/obama-refuses-talk-america-terror-threat/