PDA

View Full Version : Germany: Muslims break into couple's home and beat pregnant woman, killing her unborn

Jeff
08-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Germany: Muslims break into couple's home and beat pregnant woman, killing her unborn child, to punish them for violating Sharia
A friend of mine actually posted this else where , this is horrible to punish someone for violating a law you kill there unborn child , that's sick and look at the scripture in the first paragraph, wow the religion of peace, man I would hate to see if they get mad if this is peace

"Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them." (Qur'an 4:34)
"Germany: Muslims break in to home of couple and beat unborn child to death to enforce sharia," by Nicolai Sennels for Islam Versus Europe (http://www.islamversuseurope.blogspot.com/2013/08/germany-muslims-break-in-to-home-of.html), August 4:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2013/08/germany-muslims-break-into-couples-home-and-beat-pregnant-woman-killing-her-unborn-child-to-punish-t.html

Gaffer
08-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Let me say it for Marcus...They're not real muslims, right jafar?

This is sharia. This is why it's not compatible with any other countries laws.

jafar00
08-06-2013, 07:18 PM
This is relevant to Islam how? These guys are criminals and murderers plain and simple. They should be arrested and jailed.

If anyone is convicted of breaking the law, they must go through the court. Even a Sharia court.

Vigilante "justice" is actually a violation of Sharia in itself but I don't expect a hate blog like jihadwatch to mention that little detail.

If you want to spend a little time watching this (please do!), you might understand what I'm getting at. This is from a Friday sermon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpDJTBBwrKM

jimnyc
08-06-2013, 07:22 PM
This is relevant to Islam how? These guys are criminals and murderers plain and simple. They should be arrested and jailed.

If anyone is convicted of breaking the law, they must go through the court. Even a Sharia court.

Vigilante "justice" is actually a violation of Sharia in itself but I don't expect a hate blog like jihadwatch to mention that little detail.

If you want to spend a little time watching this (please do!), you might understand what I'm getting at. This is from a Friday sermon.

You'll note that at the bottom of the article it gives credit to - http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/bestrafungsaktion-fuer-unsittliches-verhalten-islamisten-schlagen-in-brandenburg-ehepaar-zusammen_aid_1061750.html

Most browsers have built in translators. Either way, posting a true story is hardly hate. Seems some "hate" the fact that they continually post the daily available stories that simply never, ever end.

jimnyc
08-06-2013, 07:24 PM
btw, Jafar, only asking here as you never replied in the other thread. You'll condemn others for certain acts, and say about how it's kuffar and such, and someone is a non-Muslim if they don't follow the Quran and Sunnah. I then asked if the actions of Hamas are in alignment with them, and do terror attacks and such align with the Quran. And if not, will you condemn the group. You never returned. Do you condemn Hamas as a hate group and one who kills and commits terror attacks?

jafar00
08-07-2013, 04:01 AM
You'll note that at the bottom of the article it gives credit to - http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/bestrafungsaktion-fuer-unsittliches-verhalten-islamisten-schlagen-in-brandenburg-ehepaar-zusammen_aid_1061750.html

Most browsers have built in translators. Either way, posting a true story is hardly hate. Seems some "hate" the fact that they continually post the daily available stories that simply never, ever end.

Yes but the German site just presented the news. Jihadwatch added a whole lot of balogna trying to turn it from a simple crime into an Islamist conspiracy to force Sharia on the Germans. They also misquoted the verse on wife "beating" from Surat An Nisa to try and say their actions are supported by Sharia. Vigilantism is not supported in Islam. These guys are criminals yet there is no mention in the story whether they were arrested or not. Shouldn't they be in jail right now?

btw, Jafar, only asking here as you never replied in the other thread. You'll condemn others for certain acts, and say about how it's kuffar and such, and someone is a non-Muslim if they don't follow the Quran and Sunnah. I then asked if the actions of Hamas are in alignment with them, and do terror attacks and such align with the Quran. And if not, will you condemn the group. You never returned. Do you condemn Hamas as a hate group and one who kills and commits terror attacks?

I told you before I don't support all of what Hamas does.

jimnyc
08-07-2013, 05:59 AM
I told you before I don't support all of what Hamas does.

Just as I figured. You can say that others "aren't really Muslims" and that things aren't actions supported by the Quran and all that other crap - but no room to condemn Hamas, only that you don't support ALL of what they do. In other words, you DO support some of what the "non-Muslims" do. Or is it OK to kill and commit terror attacks at some time, then support them at other times?

Jeff
08-07-2013, 06:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpDJTBBwrKM

jafar I posted this due to the scripture saying

"Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them

this is no way the religion of peace

jafar00
08-07-2013, 04:49 PM
jafar I posted this due to the scripture saying

"Men are the managers of the affairs of women for that God has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have expended of their property. Righteous women are therefore obedient, guarding the secret for God's guarding. And those you fear may be rebellious admonish; banish them to their couches, and beat them

this is no way the religion of peace

How is that verse relevant? Even if you could use that verse to try and justify this (which you can't), the verse is about husbands and wives, not random beatings of total strangers.

jimnyc
08-07-2013, 04:51 PM
How is that verse relevant? Even if you could use that verse to try and justify this (which you can't), the verse is about husbands and wives, not random beatings of total strangers.

Ok to beat a woman, so long as she's your wife, huh?

jafar00
08-08-2013, 02:25 AM

Symbolically as a final, last resort, yes.

jimnyc
08-08-2013, 06:39 AM

Sure, and I guess the countless Muslim women around the world, and over 80% in Egypt, just have symbolic injuries.

jafar00
08-08-2013, 08:04 AM
Sure, and I guess the countless Muslim women around the world, and over 80% in Egypt, just have symbolic injuries.

I don't know about that 80% figure but if men want to be assholes, you can't blame the religion for it. The religion actually prevents it. It's not like domestic violence is unknown in the US either so don't go pointing fingers. There are plenty of scumbags in your country who beat their wives and girlfriends in a booze fuelled rage.

Jeff
08-08-2013, 08:10 AM

Well I would say you just shot yourself in the foot with that last statement , as a last resort beat the hell out of her real peaceful, no jafar yall do not have the religion of peace in fact after listening to you what yall have is the religion of do what ever the heck ya want and lie like a rug afterwards but no not the religion of peace

jafar00
08-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Well I would say you just shot yourself in the foot with that last statement , as a last resort beat the hell out of her real peaceful, no jafar yall do not have the religion of peace in fact after listening to you what yall have is the religion of do what ever the heck ya want and lie like a rug afterwards but no not the religion of peace

You just don't understand the meaning of the verse and what is permissible. The "beating" is symbolic. No more than tapping her with a miswak (tooth stick). Hit yourself with a toothbrush. Does it hurt?

I could post a load of hadiths and verses from the Qur'aan (again for the nth time) to show you that the verse does NOT allow a man to beat the crap out of his wife whenever he pleases, but would it make a difference?