PDA

View Full Version : $100 million mega-mosque coming to this state

Jeff
08-07-2013, 06:29 AM
This is going to be one big Mosque , but what I found surprising is 80% of mosques built in the USA came after the 9/11 attacks , that just seemed strange is it that the American people are trying to be to political correct now ? was the attack what Muslims needed to come to the USA or come out in the open ? just seems strange to me is all

Turkey’s Islamist government is constructing a massive $100 million, 15-acre mosque in Lanham, Md., that is expected to “become the largest and most striking example of Islamic architecture in the Western hemisphere” by October 2014.
In May, Turkey Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan placed a ceremonial stone at the construction site. Now the five-building project known as the Turkish American Culture and Civilization Center is well underway in the town just outside Washington, D.C., with a population of about 10,000.
As the Clarion Project explains (http://www.clarionproject.org/threat/homegrown-threat/us-mosques), mosques have been springing up all over the U.S. in recent years. As many as 80 percent of the mosques in America have been built in the last 12 years – since the 2001 terror attacks.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/100-million-mega-mosque-coming-to-this-state/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 10:32 AM
This is going to be one big Mosque , but what I found surprising is 80% of mosques built in the USA came after the 9/11 attacks , that just seemed strange is it that the American people are trying to be to political correct now ? was the attack what Muslims needed to come to the USA or come out in the open ? just seems strange to me is all

Turkey’s Islamist government is constructing a massive $100 million, 15-acre mosque in Lanham, Md., that is expected to “become the largest and most striking example of Islamic architecture in the Western hemisphere” by October 2014.
In May, Turkey Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan placed a ceremonial stone at the construction site. Now the five-building project known as the Turkish American Culture and Civilization Center is well underway in the town just outside Washington, D.C., with a population of about 10,000.
As the Clarion Project explains (http://www.clarionproject.org/threat/homegrown-threat/us-mosques), mosques have been springing up all over the U.S. in recent years. As many as 80 percent of the mosques in America have been built in the last 12 years – since the 2001 terror attacks.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/100-million-mega-mosque-coming-to-this-state/ Another nation's government is building a mosque in our country on our soil. This should not be allowed. The Islamists are openly taking the territory they plan on conquering and we as a nation(Obama) bless this action! Will American Union workers work on it? If so they should sabotage it all the way IMHO. IN MY VIEW ITS THE SAME AS AN ACT OF WAR . I AM SURE OBAMA GAVE IT HIS TRAITOROUS BLESSING.. Here we see the same thing that happened in Britain being repeated but at a very much more rapid pace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Tyr

Thunderknuckles
08-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Another nation's government is building a mosque in our country on our soil. This should not be allowed. The Islamists are openly taking the territory they plan on conquering and we as a nation(Obama) bless this action! Will American Union workers work on it? If so they should sabotage it all the way IMHO. IN MY VIEW ITS THE SAME AS AN ACT OF WAR . I AM SURE OBAMA GAVE IT HIS TRAITOROUS BLESSING.. Here we see the same thing that happened in Britain being repeated but at a very much more rapid pace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Tyr
Tyr, how do you square that reaction to the Constitutional right of freedom of religion?

Gaffer
08-07-2013, 11:36 AM
Tyr, how do you square that reaction to the Constitutional right of freedom of religion?

It's not about freedom of religion. It's an ideology being promoted by a foreign govt. It's nothing more than a staging area.

Perianne
08-07-2013, 11:39 AM
In 100 years, if trends continue the way they are now, America will be a Muslim nation.

Little-Acorn
08-07-2013, 12:00 PM
If I were to buy a large piece of land like that, pay the market purchase price, get all the building permits etc. etc., and build a really big Catholic church on the site, there would be nothing at all wrong with what I did. And my doing so would certainly be a constitutionally protected exercise of freedom of my religion.

If I did the same, but for an Islamic mosque instead of a Catholic church, would the protection be any different?

Even if my ultimate aim were to help convert this nation into an Islamic nation under Sharia law?

My two ultimate questions:

1.) Is there any way to stop a person or group who uses these methods for that aim?

2.) SHOULD there be a way to stop them?

Islamic conquests were not unknown by this country's Founding Fathers. The Crusades (a war by Catholics and others agains t Islamic conquests of various South Asian and Middle East countries) had happened long before the U.S. Constitution was written. Did the Founders have any plans for avoiding such conquests in this land?

Thunderknuckles
08-07-2013, 12:07 PM
It's not about freedom of religion. It's an ideology being promoted by a foreign govt. It's nothing more than a staging area.
I agree that this is an ideology actively being promoted. A religious ideology.
How do we stop the spread of a religious ideology many of us don't like while still upholding Freedom of Religion?

Little-Acorn
08-07-2013, 12:33 PM
The Constitution says that the Fed govt will guarantee to the states, a Republican form of government.

Sharia law ain't.

How does this balance against the Constitution's guarantee that Congress shall make no law preventing the free exercise of religion?

Thunderknuckles
08-07-2013, 12:46 PM
The Constitution says that the Fed govt will guarantee to the states, a Republican form of government.

Sharia law ain't.

How does this balance against the Constitution's guarantee that Congress shall make no law preventing the free exercise of religion?
I would imagine that Christians would soon be joining the camp of Atheists looking to preserve the separation of church and state down to the tiniest detail if Sharia Law came into play which it no doubt would under a Muslim majority in this country. We still haven't been able to come up with a good reason on how stop such a majority of coming into existence in the first place while still adhering to the Constitution.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Tyr, how do you square that reaction to the Constitutional right of freedom of religion? Islam and Sharia law are in total opposition to our right of freedom of religion. So do you contend that the Constitution protects that(Islam) which it stands directly against?????? The hiding behind religion part is why Islam gets this concept that it should be protected but its also a militant political movement! One that allows no freedom of religion in nations it controls! -Tyr

aboutime
08-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Though I fully understand the anger, and questionable circumstances surrounding the building of this Mosque.

We must also remember. ANYONE, from any religion is granted, and given the same rights according to the 1st Amendment. Despite what the rest of us might feel.

As long as those who will occupy that Mosque obey, and follow the Laws of Our Nation, over those of Islam, and Sharia laws. There is nothing any of us can do.

What about this huge building in Salt Lake City? 5366 Not defending the Muslims, but...well, you know?

Thunderknuckles
08-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Islam and Sharia law are in total opposition to our right of freedom of religion. So do you contend that the Constitution protects that(Islam) which it stands directly against?????? The hiding behind religion part is why Islam gets this concept that it should be protected but its also a militant political movement! One that allows no freedom of religion in nations it controls! -Tyr
No argument on my part with your assessment of Islam. I'm just wondering how do we legally argue such a thing with the Constitution in mind. See my post #9.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 03:23 PM
No argument on my part with your assessment of Islam. I'm just wondering how do we legally argue such a thing with the Constitution in mind. See my post #9. I am no lawyer but we must consider the entirety of Islam and not just the religious aspect and the false presentation of that aspect. Just as we do not and must not choose to let override our judgment of a criminal and his illegal acts by considering that he is a Christian or a member in good standing of the community. Islam demands that it be considered only on the religious aspect and that is because as first inspired that religious aspect was just a cover to mask the true goals of the political militant movement. No different than a group of bank robbers calling themselves "Apostles of Christianity" and then doing criminal deeds. Islam must be shown to be what it truly is and not be allowed to subvert our Constitution by claiming religious protection under that very Constitution that Islam seeks to destroy! Islam has gotten by with its lie far too long and its that damn lie that has helped it get by with murdering many , many tens of thousands in modern times alone, a far greater number in the course of its historic spread and conquering of now totally destroyed nations, cultures and tribes. -Tyr

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:28 PM
Great

Now across the street a topless bar should open up. A little further down the street a gay bar as well should open for business

Don't forget we need a pork and rib shack in the area as well

That should sit well with the Muslims attending the mosque

aboutime
08-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Great

Now across the street a topless bar should open up. A little further down the street a gay bar as well should open for business

Don't forget we need a pork and rib shack in the area as well

That should sit well with the Muslims attending the mosque

red states rule. No, no, no! It's primarily Farm country. So. Some smart, business kind of American should go through all the legal channels required to purchase property around the site of this Mosque, and slowly build a huge PIG FARM that would supply the SMITHFIELD company; now in negotiations with the Chinese who are attempting to purchase the company.
The Chinese LOVE PORK.
What a fitting Tribute it would be as a WELCOME SIGN to whoever owns the Mosque property?????

red states rule
08-07-2013, 03:34 PM
red states rule. No, no, no! It's primarily Farm country. So. Some smart, business kind of American should go through all the legal channels required to purchase property around the site of this Mosque, and slowly build a huge PIG FARM that would supply the SMITHFIELD company; now in negotiations with the Chinese who are attempting to purchase the company.
The Chinese LOVE PORK.
What a fitting Tribute it would be as a WELCOME SIGN to whoever owns the Mosque property?????

That will work

But we do need the rib and pork shack open for 24 hrs/day

red state
08-07-2013, 03:50 PM
What we seem to be forgetting is that this is an establishment paid for and ran by those OUTSIDE our borders....the comment about Salt Lake is a bit off because it was started by those who are American citizens (cult though they are). The difference in the CULT of iSLUM is that they fully intend to divert and trump our laws for their own and it is by no accident that we see these HUGE buildings in Nashville, TN, New Orleans, LA and New York just as it is by no accident that this building is being built out in the boonies if that is where they are building. There are very few members so far in Memphis and other places mentioned above and I doubt many of them could afford such structures (especially those with more bling) so it truly is a problem. The wealth of other nations are building these things to FILL. They are not like our churches who start with humble beginnings and grow. They star HUGE building programs that remain virtually empty till they can get more and more and more in the door.

Another factor is in their being allowed access to lands that Christians or Jews are denied and this administration is anything but a fan of America and its Christian founding. That, in and of itself, is a big factor in much of this. Still, I like the ideas of building Rib Shacks around such establishments. In fact, it would suit me in reading about some good ole boy christening the construction site with swine blood.

I don't feel that our battle is to transgress against our Constitution but we do need to be less tolerant/friendly and force them to go through the same channels as WE THE PEOPLE do. I have a (former) friend who is very wealthy and he had a hard time putting in a convenient store....until he had the property put in the name of a Pakistani. It seems that he quickly discovered that muSLUMs get some significant "HELP" from dear ole Uncle Sam where as the same uncle has forced traditional American convenient stores to cry UNCLE.....or simply cry. This one-sided treatment is just another reason we are losing and it must end.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 04:08 PM
What we seem to be forgetting is that this is an establishment paid for and ran by those OUTSIDE our borders....the comment about Salt Lake is a bit off because it was started by those who are American citizens (cult though they are). The difference in the CULT of iSLUM is that they fully intend to divert and trump our laws for their own and it is by no accident that we see these HUGE buildings in Nashville, TN, New Orleans, LA and New York just as it is by no accident that this building is being built out in the boonies if that is where they are building. There are very few members so far in Memphis and other places mentioned above and I doubt many of them could afford such structures (especially those with more bling) so it truly is a problem. The wealth of other nations are building these things to FILL. They are not like our churches who start with humble beginnings and grow. They star HUGE building programs that remain virtually empty till they can get more and more and more in the door.

Another factor is in their being allowed access to lands that Christians or Jews are denied and this administration is anything but a fan of America and its Christian founding. That, in and of itself, is a big factor in much of this. Still, I like the ideas of building Rib Shacks around such establishments. In fact, it would suit me in reading about some good ole boy christening the construction site with swine blood.

I don't feel that our battle is to transgress against our Constitution but we do need to be less tolerant/friendly and force them to go through the same channels as WE THE PEOPLE do. I have a (former) friend who is very wealthy and he had a hard time putting in a convenient store....until he had the property put in the name of a Pakistani. It seems that he quickly discovered that muSLUMs get some significant "HELP" from dear ole Uncle Sam where as the same uncle has forced traditional American convenient stores to cry UNCLE.....or simply cry. This one-sided treatment is just another reason we are losing and it must end.
There is that hidden government support for immigrants and foreign nationals that we citizens do not get! It is our government using our tax dollars to discriminate against us! No different that the Brit government having been turned against its own native citizens in favor of Islamic immigrants. Same damn thing is going on here and not advertised to we true citizens. We should be asking why? And what damn agenda is being promoted by that? -Tyr

aboutime
08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
There is that hidden government support for immigrants and foreign nationals that we citizens do not get! It is our government using our tax dollars to discriminate against us! No different that the Brit government having been turned against its own native citizens in favor of Islamic immigrants. Same damn thing is going on here and not advertised to we true citizens. We should be asking why? And what damn agenda is being promoted by that? -Tyr

All of this brings us FULL CIRCLE from the Bush days, when Rumsfeld attempted to warn us. In his own, kind of strange ways, about what we faced in the future. Both here at home, and around the World.

His words apply so well to your statement above. Words I took seriously, and have repeated many times which were:

"We don't know, what we don't know...we don't know!"

Those words can also apply to Our Own Failing, Betrayal Laden Government from the TOP....DOWN!

jafar00
08-07-2013, 04:38 PM
It sounds like a good thing. The Ottoman style Mosques I've been to around the world are stunning pieces of architecture. If they can do something like that it would be wonderful!

I agree that this is an ideology actively being promoted. A religious ideology.
How do we stop the spread of a religious ideology many of us don't like while still upholding Freedom of Religion?

Freedom of religion, but only ones you like?

fj1200
08-07-2013, 04:42 PM
It sounds like a good thing. The Ottoman style Mosques I've been to around the world are stunning pieces of architecture. If they can do something like that it would be wonderful!

Didn't Erdogan get in trouble for using government funds to build a mosque in Turkey?

jimnyc
08-07-2013, 04:43 PM

Hopefully they won't wait for it to be built and blow it up, like so many Muslim areas that like to do to Christian houses of worship.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-07-2013, 05:00 PM

Freedom of religion, but only ones you like? No, only the ones not murdering others for not being a member and to take their territory and wealth. Islam has a history from the start of doing just that . And Mohammad just conveniently had revelations that sanctioned murder for profit ,murder for power, and murder for Allah. That along with later revelations that reversed previous ones. Allah must be forgetful to have made so many earlier mistakes, huh? ;) -Tyr

red states rule
08-08-2013, 02:39 AM

Islam is not a religion

It is the Muslim version of the Mafia