PDA

View Full Version : Mystery lights: 'There's more! They keep coming!'

Jeff
08-07-2013, 06:47 AM
There coming ! Who is they ? Well after watching the first video that was blacked out I saw nothing and then said ok I now know who is coming the men with the white coats but then I watched the second video and yes there appears to be 4 orange dots on the screen , a;most looks like aronge lights on the tips of the wings on a plane, now the question, Aliens or maybe Obama has spy plans flying over head ?

“Oh my God!”
“What is this?”

There’s more! They keep coming!” That’s the reaction heard on a video taken Sunday night, Aug. 4, as Virginia residents stared at more mysterious lights that danced in the night sky.
It’s the latest in a series of reports by citizens across the U.S. of a strange phenomenon that has yet to have a confirmed explanation.
Catherine Crabill of Irvington, Va., submitted the new video to WND.
“I personally saw at least 30-plus [lights],” she said.
“This is not the best video as they show up more like pinpoints of light when they were actually bright orange orbs. Some seemed in formation, others were randomly arranged. They were headed in a southerly direction in the western sky from us. We saw this from my backyard at about 10:15. There were at least 10 witnes

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/mystery-lights-theres-more-they-keep-coming/