PDA

View Full Version : Obama Releases 5 Terrorists Yet Leaves America’s POW Hostage Behind

Jeff
08-07-2013, 06:58 AM
OK after reading this line from our fearless leader with the phony scandal fresh in my mind about Benghazi this I know is just filled with lies and in plain english more of Obama's B.S. As Al Qaeda still is killing Americans Obama wants to release prisoners , ya really have to wonder what side he is on

“I ran for President promising transparency, and I meant what I said. That is why, whenever possible, we will make information available to the American people so that they can make informed judgments and hold us accountable.” Obama, 2009
“There is no justification beyond politics for Congress to prevent us from closing a facility that should never have been opened.” Obama May 23, 2013, when speaking about lifting a moratorium on the transfer of Guantanamo prisoners to Yemen
“I will not leave you on the battlefield. Your country will not leave you on the battlefield. You are not forgotten.” Bob Bergdahl, father of POW Bowe Bergdahl
In June of this year, the Afghan Taliban opened an office in Qatar, to help restart talks on ending the 12-year-old Afghan war, saying it wanted a political solution that would bring about a just government and end foreign occupation of Afghanistan. Senior Obama administration officials described the office opening to as a stepping-stone to full Taliban renouncement of al Qaeda.
- See more at: http://politichicks.tv/column/obama-releases-5-terrorists-yet-leaves-americas-only-pow-hostage-behind/#sthash.E393fEXF.dpuf

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-08-2013, 08:08 AM
OK after reading this line from our fearless leader with the phony scandal fresh in my mind about Benghazi this I know is just filled with lies and in plain english more of Obama's B.S. As Al Qaeda still is killing Americans Obama wants to release prisoners , ya really have to wonder what side he is on

“I ran for President promising transparency, and I meant what I said. That is why, whenever possible, we will make information available to the American people so that they can make informed judgments and hold us accountable.” Obama, 2009
“There is no justification beyond politics for Congress to prevent us from closing a facility that should never have been opened.” Obama May 23, 2013, when speaking about lifting a moratorium on the transfer of Guantanamo prisoners to Yemen
“I will not leave you on the battlefield. Your country will not leave you on the battlefield. You are not forgotten.” Bob Bergdahl, father of POW Bowe Bergdahl
In June of this year, the Afghan Taliban opened an office in Qatar, to help restart talks on ending the 12-year-old Afghan war, saying it wanted a political solution that would bring about a just government and end foreign occupation of Afghanistan. Senior Obama administration officials described the office opening to as a stepping-stone to full Taliban renouncement of al Qaeda.
- See more at: http://politichicks.tv/column/obama-releases-5-terrorists-yet-leaves-americas-only-pow-hostage-behind/#sthash.E393fEXF.dpuf I do not wonder what side he is on ... I know exactly what side he is on and it damn sure is not ours!-Tyr