PDA

View Full Version : Found Billybob and found freedom of speech

Robert A Whit
08-07-2013, 03:33 PM
I won't be so crass to post a link to a different forum here but mail me and I can supply it to you.

Does anybody recall freedom?

The forum Billybob posts to has FREEDOM of speech.

One might suppose with the FREEDOM available, with no steel cage or no censorship, the forum would be one gigantic fist fight.

Nope.

The forum seems to lack moderators of any sort. You agree to not be vulgar along with some other few rules, but I hear that posters simply don't get tos nor do they get banned.

Maybe I am too new to that forum but at least this is what I was told.

The layout is much like this forum so it is easy to use.

Well, I am posting there now and here too. There I do not fear being banned and I get to engage the left and do it nicely.

I repeat, I have tried at all times to treat my opponents nicely. I was told by Billybob I can be as nasty as I want to be on the other forum.

I says to him,

I thought you knew me. I do not ever show up to post to be nasty or mean to other posters.

jimnyc
08-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Enjoy yourself there. You can start by doing so on your self imposed vacation. Inviting others to PM you for links is no better than simply spamming the board with links.

Voted4Reagan
08-07-2013, 04:36 PM
Only Whitless would go looking for Billybob

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 04:47 PM
This thread was brought to you by the Mensa member of the month with his IQ well over 140!! Him and Billybob can enjoy themselves together!

jimnyc
08-07-2013, 04:47 PM

A marriage made in heaven.

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 04:51 PM
I'm seeing an email in the making:

'I was not crass, I didn't post a link! Where does it say others can't write to me for my stores of information? Huh? Huh? You are so unfair! Freedom? No Freedom!'

I demand reinstatement!!! You like everyone else, you hate me! I knew it! I Knew it!:laugh2:

hjmick
08-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Wow.

Foolishness at it's finest.

Funny thing is, in just over six years, I've never felt as if I could not exercise my "freedom of speech" on this board. It doesn't matter that, since this is a privately owned board, I do not necessarily have a right to free speech...

I have not once been banned, from a thread or the board...

I have trouble understanding why it is some people are unable to express and conduct themselves like adults. Is it the anonymity of the Interwebs that makes some people act like petulant attention whores? Is it the anonymity that makes others act like complete assholes or spoiled children? I would guess that many of these people are quite nice in real life, so why the need for a different personality online?

Jim... What would it take to make this one permanent? I'll send you a stick of Juicy Fruit... Buy you a beer next time you're in Charleston...

I only ask because you and I and everyone else knows... This won't be the last time if you don't pull the trigger...

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Too mean, I know. LOL! He won't be able to read this, he posted in the lounge! I think that this forum isn't 'open.'

Voted4Reagan
08-07-2013, 05:10 PM
you heartless bastard....lol

hjmick
08-07-2013, 05:19 PM

Just exercising my freedom of speech... Generously brought to me by jimnyc... As long as I respect the rules of his privately owned message board... And behave like a responsible adult... And not recruit for another board...

jimnyc
08-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Funny thing is, in just over six years, I've never felt as if I could not exercise my "freedom of speech" on this board. It doesn't matter that, since this is a privately owned board, I do not necessarily have a right to free speech...

I have not once been banned, from a thread or the board...

Just wanted to express my thanks on this portion alone, and allow it to stand as a message to those who continually talk about the abuse here, too many rules, we are nazi's...

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 06:45 PM

If to Jim, right. :laugh2: If to me, I'm just being bitchy!

Voted4Reagan
08-07-2013, 06:57 PM
If to Jim, right. :laugh2: If to me, I'm just being bitchy!

how can you ban an old man who is a mensa candidate, flew the space shuttle, taught Don Garlits how to race and has a private FM Radio frequency in his Lear Jet which he doesnt need to deploy flaps on?

and think how lonely Marcus will be

Big old meanies

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 07:02 PM
how can you ban an old man who is a mensa candidate, flew the space shuttle, taught Don Garlits how to race and has a private FM Radio frequency in his Lear Jet which he doesnt need to deploy flaps on?

and think how lonely Marcus will be

Big old meanies

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

OMG! That's who's been missing! Where the hell has he been? Vacation? Ban? Work? :laugh2:

aboutime
08-07-2013, 07:04 PM
OMG! That's who's been missing! Where the hell has he been? Vacation? Ban? Work? :laugh2:

Kathianne. "FLAPS!" Don't forget the "FLAPS!"

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 07:06 PM
Kathianne. "FLAPS!" Don't forget the "FLAPS!"

LOL! Oh and 'graphic organizers', Venn Diagrams being one that started the great relationship I have with Capt. Mensa. ;)

MA is on vacation, just saw his 'last post.'

aboutime
08-07-2013, 07:11 PM
LOL! Oh and 'graphic organizers', Venn Diagrams being one that started the great relationship I have with Capt. Mensa. ;)

MA is on vacation, just saw his 'last post.'

Kathianne. Do you want to tell him this news? Or, shall I? 5372

Voted4Reagan
08-07-2013, 07:13 PM
someone text Marcus so he can share in the joy....

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 07:14 PM
Kathianne. Do you want to tell him this news? Or, shall I? 5372

I only text family and close friends! ;) Same as my facebook.

aboutime
08-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I only text family and close friends! ;) Same as my facebook.

I know. Just wondering if he will see it?

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 07:16 PM
I know. Just wondering if he will see it?

His last post was that he's out of internet range until the 12th. He'll see this, for certain! LOL!

tailfins
08-07-2013, 07:18 PM
Enjoy yourself there. You can start by doing so on your self imposed vacation. Inviting others to PM you for links is no better than simply spamming the board with links.

I can tell by the pattern of his most recent posts he was pushing to see where the limit was. I guess he knows now. Unmoderated forums quickly head for the sewer and get boring in two months or less. They often become ghost towns.

aboutime
08-07-2013, 07:18 PM
His last post was that he's out of internet range until the 12th. He'll see this, for certain! LOL!

That's funny. I was always convinced he was ALWAYS OUT OF INTERNET RANGE.

tailfins
08-07-2013, 10:04 PM

Billybob is at Club Penguin, specifically designed for ages 6-14. However they don't specify if that is chronological or mental age:

Below is Billybob's current player card.

http://cdn.avatar.clubpenguin.com/%7B11099f08-77a7-4734-b84d-9158c28bbc51%7D/cp?size=600&language=en&photo=true&flag=true

http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/Billybob

Kathianne
08-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Billybob is at Club Penguin, specifically designed for ages 6-14. However they don't specify if that is chronological or mental age:

Below is Billybob's current player card.

http://cdn.avatar.clubpenguin.com/%7B11099f08-77a7-4734-b84d-9158c28bbc51%7D/cp?size=600&language=en&photo=true&flag=true

http://clubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/Billybob

Wow, I was under the impression you supported Billy Bob and Robert and their condemnation of women. Your post sort of flies in the face of what you've posted previously, but glad to have you onboard.

tailfins
08-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Wow, I was under the impression you supported Billy Bob and Robert and their condemnation of women. Your post sort of flies in the face of what you've posted previously, but glad to have you onboard.

I expected more out of you as a teacher. If someone for example with Down's Syndrome talks to about how red squares are better than blue squares, you could ask them about red circles or green squares rather than ridicule, berate and ostracize. I don't agree with how you treat Robert.

You will confuse yourself if you try to box me up and label me like Corn Flakes. I respect anyone who values correct answers over "emotional intelligence", personal politics and cliques. Perhaps someone like this song describes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFnOAwr96o

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-08-2013, 09:20 AM
I expected more out of you as a teacher. If someone for example with Down's Syndrome talks to about how red squares are better than blue squares, you could ask them about red circles or green squares rather than ridicule, berate and ostracize. I don't agree with how you treat Robert.

You will confuse yourself if you try to box me up and label me like Corn Flakes. I respect anyone who values correct answers over "emotional intelligence", personal politics and cliques. Perhaps someone like this song describes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFnOAwr96o As long as those correct answers jive perfectly with your " correct answers ", right? Sorry but it doesn't work that way IMHO. I have many friends but not one that I agree with 100% all the time. If one is honorable they seek other honorable people and realize that those other people will not walk lockstep with them . Those honorable people will maintain their principles too and in so doing disagreements will crop up. I realize that my friends here do not agree with me all the time and that's fine by me because I don't agree with them all the time. Why ask about other colors and shapes if the subject is red squares? Is avoidance the new Holy Grail?------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I prefer Raisin Bran myself but have no problem with those that like Corn Flakes. It is those that love Fruit Loops THAT YANK MY CHAIN. A damn lot of Fruit Loop lovers in the world today and the funny part is they want to rename those not going along with their insanity Fruit Loops. Courage of one's convictions is to be commended but only if those convictions are not evil/bad and/or crazy.-Tyr

tailfins
08-08-2013, 09:52 AM
As long as those correct answers jive perfectly with your " correct answers ", right? Sorry but it doesn't work that way IMHO. I have many friends but not one that I agree with 100% all the time. If one is honorable they seek other honorable people and realize that those other people will not walk lockstep with them . Those honorable people will maintain their principles too and in so doing disagreements will crop up. I realize that my friends here do not agree with me all the time and that's fine by me because I don't agree with them all the time. Why ask about other colors and shapes if the subject is red squares? Is avoidance the new Holy Grail?------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I prefer Raisin Bran myself but have no problem with those that like Corn Flakes. It is those that love Fruit Loops THAT YANK MY CHAIN. A damn lot of Fruit Loop lovers in the world today and the funny part is they want to rename those not going along with their insanity Fruit Loops. Courage of one's convictions is to be commended but only if those convictions are not evil/bad and/or crazy.-Tyr

Software that crashes is not a "correct answer", even if there is a consensus that it's "approved" because errors from "approved people" are OK. Brakes that don't stop the vehicles is another "incorrect answer". Yanking your chain is a form of play. If someone throws you a ball and you get out your pocket knife, puncture it and throw it to the ground, you should not expect that to be well received. I'm the guy you call when you want your software to work and not blow smoke up your rectum.

Let's say you are running an elected political campaign and a Robert or a Billybob shows up to volunteer. You don't chase them off. You give them jobs like loading trucks or something similar so they don't irritate people and lose voters, but at the same time get stuff done that needs done.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-08-2013, 10:56 AM
Software that crashes is not a "correct answer", even if there is a consensus that it's "approved" because errors from "approved people" are OK. Brakes that don't stop the vehicles is another "incorrect answer". Yanking your chain is a form of play. If someone throws you a ball and you get out your pocket knife, puncture it and throw it to the ground, you should not expect that to be well received. I'm the guy you call when you want your software to work and not blow smoke up your rectum.

Let's say you are running an elected political campaign and a Robert or a Billybob shows up to volunteer. You don't chase them off. You give them jobs like loading trucks or something similar so they don't irritate people and lose voters, but at the same time get stuff done that needs done. Sorry, I was under the impression that the only person with the power to chase them off was Jim. Others disagreeing with them is par for the course. When I first came here over 90% of the members here disagreed with me yet I prevailed and stayed. Any problem with chasing away should be taken up with Jim and not me. That chain yanking thing is not a one way street Hoss as you can now see. As to the rest of it I'll let Kat reply . I've pretty much said my bit on it. I have no doubt about Kat expressing her opinion on the subject clearly and quite adamantly should she choose to reply to your post. Thanks for playing.... ;)--Tyr

jimnyc
08-08-2013, 11:15 AM

Not many agree with how you treat every single woman you come across either.

Jeff
08-08-2013, 11:56 AM
someone text Marcus so he can share in the joy....

Marcus is just going to say I told yall all along about that Dumb Ass :laugh:

Jeff
08-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Marcus is just going to say I told yall all along about that Dumb Ass :laugh:

Ahh hell I can't leave this alone I say we let Robert back I already miss how Marcus ends most of his replies to Robert with Dumb Ass but we still have jafar :laugh: I have to admit I crack up each time I see it , I think of that 70's show and Red calling the Kid's Dumb Asses , that was the best part of the show :laugh:

Kathianne
08-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Ahh hell I can't leave this alone I say we let Robert back I already miss how Marcus ends most of his replies to Robert with Dumb Ass but we still have jafar :laugh: I have to admit I crack up each time I see it , I think of that 70's show and Red calling the Kid's Dumb Asses , that was the best part of the show :laugh:

NNNOoooooo!

Little-Acorn
08-08-2013, 12:33 PM
140 qualifies you to be a Mensa member?

Voted4Reagan
08-08-2013, 01:00 PM
Not many agree with how you treat every single woman you come across either.

in other words... You (Tailfins) are RUDE and disrespectful and dont have a concept of whats socially acceptable

Kathianne
08-08-2013, 01:07 PM
in other words... You (Tailfins) are RUDE and disrespectful and dont have a concept of whats socially acceptable

I do understand how Asperger's makes a person often react in ways that others simply do not relate to. The problem I've had from time-to-time with TF is that he states that he is purposefully retaliating for what 'women' did to him in the past. He doesn't seem to see the irony of it all.

Voted4Reagan
08-08-2013, 01:10 PM
I do understand how Asperger's makes a person often react in ways that others simply do not relate to. The problem I've had from time-to-time with TF is that he states that he is purposefully retaliating for what 'women' did to him in the past. He doesn't seem to see the irony of it all.

Wiccan Liberal and I both know people with Aspergers who excel in their careers and are NEVER as rude as Tailfins.

One is a Physicians asst. for 35+years and the other twoe are a scientist and a Lawyer.

They would never use their Aspergers as an EXCUSE.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-08-2013, 01:22 PM
I do understand how Asperger's makes a person often react in ways that others simply do not relate to. The problem I've had from time-to-time with TF is that he states that he is purposefully retaliating for what 'women' did to him in the past. He doesn't seem to see the irony of it all. When one tries to beat the world for what a member of that world did the results are always the same. No good comes from it, the world doesn't care and the only ass whipping being endured is the one the attacker ends up getting for himself. I've been there and done that myself and it was one helluva relief to have found out the foolishness of that mistake. As I look back at it nobody truly suffered except me! I poured it on hard and heavy.. TF could read this and consider it carefully, hope he does but its entirely his choice to make. I went from 15 to 32 walking in such blindness but it was not about any perceived wrongs blamed on women. No sir, I went far higher than that I blamed God and fought the world for 17 long years!Man's folly is that he to often sees himself as the greatest thing in the universe when odds are that he as a human is only dust . IMHO it's his reward if saved as a Christian that elevates him to being far more than a mere speck of dust on a small planet. -Tyr

tailfins
08-08-2013, 02:00 PM
Sorry, I was under the impression that the only person with the power to chase them off was Jim. Others disagreeing with them is par for the course. When I first came here over 90% of the members here disagreed with me yet I prevailed and stayed. Any problem with chasing away should be taken up with Jim and not me. That chain yanking thing is not a one way street Hoss as you can now see. As to the rest of it I'll let Kat reply . I've pretty much said my bit on it. I have no doubt about Kat expressing her opinion on the subject clearly and quite adamantly should she choose to reply to your post. Thanks for playing.... ;)--Tyr

Your perspective is correct for those like me who don't give a crap. However, I have a hunch that Robert is a lonely old man who needs the company. You can chase Robert off by acting like he's unwelcome. He then decides to indirectly leave by seeing how much he can get away with until he gets ban. The pattern is obvious.

Just like a blind man who doesn't care about color (why bother?) People are either friends or lab rats to observe how they react to outlandish things. Everybody has a use. You, for example are quite entertaining.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Your perspective is correct for those like me who don't give a crap. However, I have a hunch that Robert is a lonely old man who needs the company. You can chase Robert off by acting like he's unwelcome. He then decides to indirectly leave by seeing how much he can get away with until he gets ban. The pattern is obvious.
Not sure Robert is doing that. And I have not in any way made him feel unwelcome. I've stayed out of this for the most part. I did once give him friendly advice in a pm to act differently to get different results in his interaction with certain members here. After that I left it all up to him. I certainly never berated him or demanded that he not be responsible for himself and his words here. --Tyr

Just like a blind man who doesn't care about color (why bother?) People are either friends or lab rats to observe how they react to outlandish things. Everybody has a use. You, for example are quite entertaining. Entertaining is a good thing for a forum... nobody hangs long at a boring forum because it soon becomes a ghost of its former self. -Tyr

Voted4Reagan
08-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Just like a blind man who doesn't care about color (why bother?) People are either friends or lab rats to observe how they react to outlandish things. Everybody has a use. You, for example are quite entertaining..

Thats your problem... you SHOULD CARE. I showed this to my friend who is an ASPIE and he thinks you're totally wrong.

YOU have to recognize whats appropriate and whats rude. Not go around saying FTW....I HAVE ASPERGERS..I DONT CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK.

The world doesn't revolve around YOU.. You are a part of it and YOU are responsible for YOUR actions.

red states rule
08-08-2013, 03:24 PM

Yea Jim, please let Robert back. I suspect Kathianne's pillow is stained with tears as she mourns the loss of her guy :laugh2:

aboutime
08-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Yea Jim, please let Robert back. I suspect Kathianne's pillow is stained with tears as she mourns the loss of her guy :laugh2:

Sure thing. Let Robert come back so we can put him on IGNORE again.

tailfins
08-08-2013, 03:33 PM

Thats your problem... you SHOULD CARE. I showed this to my friend who is an ASPIE and he thinks you're totally wrong.

YOU have to recognize whats appropriate and whats rude. Not go around saying FTW....I HAVE ASPERGERS..I DONT CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK.

The world doesn't revolve around YOU.. You are a part of it and YOU are responsible for YOUR actions.

HAW HAW HAW! It REALLY is busted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFG9dwolo3Q

red states rule
08-08-2013, 03:46 PM
With Robert gone, this is for Kat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtI-tKqDmqU

Voted4Reagan
08-08-2013, 06:11 PM
For BillyBob and his new butt boy flap jockey BFF... Whitless

http://youtu.be/Zz19WlMlZJk

aboutime
08-08-2013, 06:25 PM
For BillyBob and his new butt boy flap jockey BFF... Whitless

http://youtu.be/Zz19WlMlZJk

V4R. Funny, funny stuff. I'm 66, and never heard that before. Least I don't remember it. My drinking years do haunt me lately.
GOOD TUNE anyhow.

Voted4Reagan
08-08-2013, 06:38 PM
V4R. Funny, funny stuff. I'm 66, and never heard that before. Least I don't remember it. My drinking years do haunt me lately.
GOOD TUNE anyhow.

old friend... we also have for them...

Describes them perfectly

http://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs

aboutime
08-08-2013, 07:46 PM
old friend... we also have for them...

Describes them perfectly

http://youtu.be/UrgpZ0fUixs

Another great, entertaining piece. HE WAS RIGHT ON TARGET. We used to watch RESCUE ME, and if we missed any. We rented them.

Leary is a different kind of guy. But I admire him for sticking to his guns, telling the truth, and support for Firefighters and Military.
RAW...but accurate. Thanks.

Voted4Reagan
08-08-2013, 09:59 PM
Dedicated to

BillyBob

Whitless

OCA

http://youtu.be/my7sxZ0KfHU

logroller
08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
***moved to cage***

Voted4Reagan
08-09-2013, 10:31 AM
where it belonged in the first place...ty LOGROLLER

tailfins
08-09-2013, 04:18 PM

I wouldn't call retaliaing exactly. I just want certain types of people have the smallest footprint in my life as possible, or better still no footprint. Retaliation requires effort. Exclusion is my goal.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2013, 07:34 PM
I wouldn't call retaliaing exactly. I just want certain types of people have the smallest footprint in my life as possible, or better still no footprint. Retaliation requires effort. Exclusion is my goal. Trust me on this, there is no way to exclude yourself from having to encounter dumbasses unless you move out into the wilderness. And even then one is likely to wonder by at night and stop to see why your light is burning. ;) As to avoiding women, man why do that when women have the greatest treasure, comfort for a man's soul and love beyond measure! Only type of women I seek to avoid is the all too sexy siren that would tempt me to make a fatal mistake. :laugh: I can swear fidelity to my wife all day long but until I've accomplished it all the way until I passed on its not a done deal. I saw and talked to a beautiful creature today that sorely tempted this man's soul and just pulled myself away by remembering the possible price was too high. She was a real stunner and strangely took a special interest in me! After I marched myself away I thought, nice try Lucifer but you aint gonna tempt me with anything that's better than my wife and son! Good golly miss molly was that one hot, hot gal.... Women aren't they just the cat's meow sometimes!?? :dance:--Tyr

Kathianne
08-09-2013, 07:43 PM
Trust me on this, there is no way to exclude yourself from having to encounter dumbasses unless you move out into the wilderness. And even then one is likely to wonder by at night and stop to see why your light is burning. ;) As to avoiding women, man why do that when women have the greatest treasure, comfort for a man's soul and love beyond measure! Only type of women I seek to avoid is the all too sexy siren that would tempt me to make a fatal mistake. :laugh: I can swear fidelity to my wife all day long but until I've accomplished it all the way until I passed on its not a done deal. I saw and talked to a beautiful creature today that sorely tempted this man's soul and just pulled myself away by remembering the possible price was too high. She was a real stunner and strangely took a special interest in me! After I marched myself away I thought, nice try Lucifer but you aint gonna tempt me with anything that's better than my wife and son! Good golly miss molly was that one hot, hot gal.... Women aren't they just the cat's meow sometimes!?? :dance:--Tyr

I'm guessing you are way too romantic for TF, but seriously, not saying a lot. He wants a woman that is isolated by language, totally dependent on him for safety and sustenance. That woman, he can 'love.' If like a slave expose her ability to read or write, all bets off.

I'm assuming her and the kids are legal, he's teaching his sons to hate English speaking women too and is proud they are agreeing as they move through middle and high school.

He would like to silence the likes of Abbey, Gabby, myself. He can't though and knows it. So he slams when possible.

I do understand the early hurts he encountered and am sorry he hadn't adults in his life to help. Still there is no reason to enable his misogamist outlook.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2013, 08:13 PM
I'm guessing you are way too romantic for TF, but seriously, not saying a lot. He wants a woman that is isolated by language, totally dependent on him for safety and sustenance. That woman, he can 'love.' If like a slave expose her ability to read or write, all bets off.

I'm assuming her and the kids are legal, he's teaching his sons to hate English speaking women too and is proud they are agreeing as they move through middle and high school.

He would like to silence the likes of Abbey, Gabby, myself. He can't though and knows it. So he slams when possible.

I do understand the early hurts he encountered and am sorry he hadn't adults in his life to help. . Trust me , I had no intention to favor his misogynistic outlook in any way. I had a first wife that broke my heart as bad as any man's heart has ever been broken. It truly almost killed me! Yet I never let it turn me against women. I think women are wonderful and are to be appreciated /loved the way God intended. God put nothing on earth better for man than women. People should remember that God created woman too. And did so as the perfect partner for man. I can look back at my life every phase of it and a woman was involved! I had some bad luck but eventually was blessed. No way would I tell my son that American women are bad. His life he gets to decide what kind of woman he wants for a wife. I only advised my daughter not to marry a "pig" which just equals-- a lousy bastard. Told her just ask me about any guy you've introduced to me and if Ive talked to him more than an hour I can pretty much give ya the low down on that guy. Every guy she ignored my advice on she later regretted. On her about to be husband come October she asked for my opinion , I told her many months ago, grab that guy, he is a rare good one! She did... --:beer: --Tyr

tailfins
08-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Trust me on this, there is no way to exclude yourself from having to encounter dumbasses unless you move out into the wilderness. And even then one is likely to wonder by at night and stop to see why your light is burning. ;) As to avoiding women, man why do that when women have the greatest treasure, comfort for a man's soul and love beyond measure! Only type of women I seek to avoid is the all too sexy siren that would tempt me to make a fatal mistake. :laugh: I can swear fidelity to my wife all day long but until I've accomplished it all the way until I passed on its not a done deal. I saw and talked to a beautiful creature today that sorely tempted this man's soul and just pulled myself away by remembering the possible price was too high. She was a real stunner and strangely took a special interest in me! After I marched myself away I thought, nice try Lucifer but you aint gonna tempt me with anything that's better than my wife and son! Good golly miss molly was that one hot, hot gal.... Women aren't they just the cat's meow sometimes!?? :dance:--Tyr

It's actually easier than you think. You let toxic people fade into the faceless moving mass of a "crowd". If you observe how much of the public "looks past" a bum at the subway entrance as if he were invisible, it will give you a good illustration. The only type of woman I consider an ally is the very rare exception of one that beats back a perception manager to expose faulty results. By a faulty result, I mean things that don't function as advertized. Sure, some men are perception oriented and dumbed-down as well. However, very few women are not perception oriented. Having some meetings with engineers doesn't make you an engineering manager, or at least it shouldn't.

Kathianne
08-09-2013, 09:14 PM
It's actually easier than you think. You let toxic people fade into the faceless moving mass of a "crowd". If you observe how much of the public "looks past" a bum at the subway entrance as if he were invisible, it will give you a good illustration. The only type of woman I consider an ally is the very rare exception of one that beats back a perception manager to expose faulty results. By a faulty result, I mean things that don't function as advertized. Sure, some men are perception oriented and dumbed-down as well. However, very few women are not perception oriented. Having some meetings with engineers doesn't make you an engineering manager, or at least it shouldn't.

Totally hitting the overdrive segue, I doubt you feel much different for the males that nailed you time and again. Made fun of you in the way the girls never did. The girl problem was yours, the guy problem? Not so much.

Yet your verbal or written rage online is geared towards women. You've chosen to inculcate your sons in your visions. God help you if one of them is found guilty of some crime that seemed reasonable, based on what they were raised with.

While I understand your rationalization, you've carried it beyond a step to far.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2013, 10:13 PM
It's actually easier than you think. You let toxic people fade into the faceless moving mass of a "crowd". If you observe how much of the public "looks past" a bum at the subway entrance as if he were invisible, it will give you a good illustration. The only type of woman I consider an ally is the very rare exception of one that beats back a perception manager to expose faulty results. By a faulty result, I mean things that don't function as advertized. Sure, some men are perception oriented and dumbed-down as well. However, very few women are not perception oriented. Having some meetings with engineers doesn't make you an engineering manager, or at least it shouldn't. I have myself let or even forced toxic people to move away from me. However those truly bad people would have harmed me or mine. The trick is to correctly identify such people and not loop in people wrongly. Also not condemn half the human race because they are female. Men are every bit just as human as are women! Neither sex has a monopoly on doing evil and shafting over people. It's an individual sport played by both sexes. -Tyr

tailfins
08-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Totally hitting the overdrive segue, I doubt you feel much different for the males that nailed you time and again. Made fun of you in the way the girls never did. The girl problem was yours, the guy problem? Not so much.

Yet your verbal or written rage online is geared towards women. You've chosen to inculcate your sons in your visions. God help you if one of them is found guilty of some crime that seemed reasonable, based on what they were raised with.

While I understand your rationalization, you've carried it beyond a step to far.

The law is actually a valuable tool that is important to know thoroughly and well. My kids know this. My youngest was shocked how filing criminal charges against a girl bully shifted the discussion in his favor. We once had a feminist neighbor who wanted to "liberate" my wife by showing more of the white man's way. After my wife made it clear that she had sufficiently assimilated into the white man's world, that neighbor started becoming violent and throwing things at the car as my wife drove by. That neighbor finally left a small dent and I filed criminal charges against that neighbor. After that my wife pressured me to never live anywhere unless it's within driving distance of a Mexican or Brazilian community. The default political philosophy of some of my in-laws is the Communist Party of Brazil (PC do B). You should thank me for teaching my wife conservatism. So as you mentioned previously, learning would not cause "all bets to be off". When I talk about some of the company politics on some contracts I work, by wife responds "better you than me". There are "liberated women" in my wife's family, they are eternally thankful to Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Lula DaSilva and the female role model President Dilma Rousseff. They show their gratitude by being loyal members of the Communist Party. My wife chose not to be a Communist because she knows Jesus as her savior.

tailfins
08-10-2013, 05:13 PM

In my school days, that wasn't much of an issue. My old man was a cop and personally dealt with bullies by making it clear that the bully continuing to live with their parents was in jeopardy. If they had cars they knew bothering me meant the slightest infraction would mean an impounded car. I was only passively excluded. Actively attacking me meant the being on the bad side of the police department.

jimnyc
08-15-2013, 06:38 AM
I suppose I should have read my PM's before wasting my time on a reply to Robert in another thread. Seems he came back after his week long ban and immediately sent out at least one complaint about me accompanied by more advertising for another forum. Some people simply don't learn lessons.

Robert, I hope you truly enjoy the board you are at, and that it's worth trying to poach members over. See you in 1 year when your next vacation expires! :bye1: :banned:

jimnyc
08-15-2013, 06:57 AM
If anyone else has received a solicitation from him, please do the same and forward it to me. Or if uncomfortable with that, at least just message me and tell me that he did so. I'm curious how many he got off overnight.

jimnyc
08-15-2013, 09:16 AM
i know the other forum that Robert is posting at bot won't link to it. But if anyone thinks he was unfairly banned, here was one of his latest posts over there, which more or less proves he was sending out even more invites.

I invited over a dozen posters
I invited over a dozen posters who post thoughtful comments to look this forum over and join it,

I have not asked them to abandon any forum. But you will enjoy those I invited.