PDA

View Full Version : Liberalism Has Nearly Destroyed Black America

red states rule
08-08-2013, 02:52 AM
I wonder how the race baiters on the left and the liberal media will react to this? The man is speaking the truth and it comes from his heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-s0LL_1Vk0

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-08-2013, 08:58 AM
The man told the God's honest truth but few will view the video or even care after viewing it. The reason for that is that TRUTH takes a very distant backseat to --FREEBIES!!!! It takes a principled man to refuse freebies and not working by way of government checks etc. in order to go out into the world and work hard to make his way! Going upstream requires effort ,often great effort while going downstream is a breeze, just sit back and float along. The floaters just put their man in twice and the nation will suffer like its never suffered before. Quite likely even fall but the lib/dem/leftists got to soothe their feelings of guilt while reaping vengeance on true decent Americans. The elite among them fully expect to escape unscathed and enjoy the bounty that they stole in the process but some of us will remember and they'll not get off so easily IMHO..-Tyr

Jeff
08-08-2013, 09:18 AM
Yes this man speaks the truth but it is much easier and much more fun to listen to Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson, we are at a point now where people are not getting welfare because they need a boost to get back on there feet but they are born into it, they feel this is a job they feel this is the life style for them , heck they watch there parents sit on that porch all day and still have the nice things people that bust there butts for everyday have, the big screen TV's the fancy cars and the list goes on, see they sit on the porch all day drinking liquor but they have a night job or maybe they are doing there job as they sit there and when people are stopping by for a couple minutes no it isn't a social call. As for being born into it you have woman getting pregnant and giving the kids to there Mom's why should they be responsible but they receive a check from the Government and in this case rightfully so but the money should be paid by the irresponsible parent not the Government but they know how to work the Government and it is there job , we use to have familyies that where brick masons and the sons would follow the Dad's into the field , farmers , truckers , college people but all to many black families follow there parent's into what can we get from the Government , it is the new job amongst the black community ( and lets not forget there are whites , Hispanics and others into this new profession as well ) so as long as the Dems promise freebies these people now a days could care less about what happen years ago or the truth that is until they want to talk about slavery where not a one of them or there living relatives had anything to do with

Larrymc
08-08-2013, 09:47 AM
I wonder how the race baiters on the left and the liberal media will react to this? The man is speaking the truth and it comes from his heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-s0LL_1Vk0Another fine Black American who will speak the truth, I have black friends, who would agree wholeheartedly, and are tired of the undo scrutiny caused by their on community. Race baiters will simply write him of as another Uncle Tom.

aboutime
08-08-2013, 02:42 PM
One things certain about this video that speaks nothing but the TRUTH.

None of us living today will ever hear Barrack Obama, Jesse Jackson, or Al Sharpton RECOMMEND that Black Americans watch, or listen to this man speak.

I do wonder how long it will be before all of us learn THE IRS swooped-in on him, and the audits begin of every other human being who has ever known that man????

Or. Will he become one of the expected, First Victims of Obamacare, and the Mysterious Death Panels that DO NOT EXIST????

red states rule
08-09-2013, 02:21 AM
I would love to see Elbert debate Rev Al or Jesse Jackson one on one. The race baiters would head for the exit during the introductions

For some reason I am not hearing much about this man in the liberal media

Jeff
08-09-2013, 06:50 AM
I would love to see Elbert debate Rev Al or Jesse Jackson one on one. The race baiters would head for the exit during the introductions

For some reason I am not hearing much about this man in the liberal media

Al Sharpton couldn't debate anyone all the man can train his brain to think of is how the white man is holding them down, not sure if I posted it or just read it yesterday but he believes there isn't crime in Black neighborhoods that when a black man is arrested it is the white cop planting stuff on him or framing him for something he didn't do and then the white judges throw the book at the poor young brothers , the article mad me laugh so hard that I can't even remember if I did post it

aboutime
08-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Al Sharpton couldn't debate anyone all the man can train his brain to think of is how the white man is holding them down, not sure if I posted it or just read it yesterday but he believes there isn't crime in Black neighborhoods that when a black man is arrested it is the white cop planting stuff on him or framing him for something he didn't do and then the white judges throw the book at the poor young brothers , the article mad me laugh so hard that I can't even remember if I did post it

Jeff. Something all of us must remember, whenever Rev. Al's name comes up is....

"There's a reason I, and many others often call him "AL (Notso)SHARPTON."
Al's biggest threat is any Black person becoming informed, knowledgeable, or more educated than AL.
That would ruin Al, and Jesse, and their source of BLOOD MONEY would be drained instantly.

Larrymc
08-09-2013, 01:39 PM
Jeff. Something all of us must remember, whenever Rev. Al's name comes up is....

"There's a reason I, and many others often call him "AL (Notso)SHARPTON."
Al's biggest threat is any Black person becoming informed, knowledgeable, or more educated than AL.
That would ruin Al, and Jesse, and their source of BLOOD MONEY would be drained instantly.The Man Speaks Truth, something else the Race Baiters fear.

red states rule
08-16-2013, 02:28 AM
http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/liberalism.jpg