PDA

View Full Version : Report: CIA had prisons in Poland

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 07:40 AM
Story Highlights
• Report: CIA ran secret prisons in Poland and Romania from 2003 to 2005
• Germany, Italy accused of obstructing alleged secret CIA detentions probe
• Evidence shows Poland, Romania played pivotal role in secret flights
• Report lists "deliberately diisguised" CIA flights used to move terror suspects

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/06/08/poland.cia.ap/index.html

Is this really news to anyone? We have been doing black ops like this since the war on terror began, its just to bad it wasn't done before it started.

LiberalNation
06-08-2007, 07:56 AM
I bet it's a suprise to the people there and in the EU which never approved them. They'll be a fall out, that's always what happens when things that are supposed to be secret are exposed.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:02 AM
I bet it's a suprise to the people there and in the EU which never approved them. They'll be a fall out, that's always what happens when things that are supposed to be secret are exposed.

Europe approved them. Top Govt. Officials have admitted to knowing about it, meaning they allowed it, they simply could have said no, and we would have moved on to another country. They want these people put away just as much as we do.

Dilloduck
06-08-2007, 08:03 AM

I can't wait to see the first war where everything fits nicely into some legal framework and all parties involved were subject to oversight by lawyers. :laugh2:

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:10 AM
I can't wait to see the first war where everything fits nicely into some legal framework and all parties involved were subject to oversight by lawyers. :laugh2:

Like a non lethal war? :laugh2:

Dilloduck
06-08-2007, 08:13 AM
Like a non lethal war? :laugh2:

Na--Ya got kill em legally tho. Read em their rights and stuff.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Na--Ya got kill em legally tho. Read em their rights and stuff.

Oh, so we walk up to them and gently tqake them by the hand, buy them dinner then give them a lethal injection?

Dilloduck
06-08-2007, 08:17 AM
Oh, so we walk up to them and gently tqake them by the hand, buy them dinner then give them a lethal injection?

You're gonna have pay some lawyer to get the official advice and then see if a judge thinks the same way.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:20 AM
You're gonna have pay some lawyer to get the official advice and then see if a judge thinks the same way.

If Liberals had their way, there would be no military to have a war with.

LiberalNation
06-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Europe approved them. Top Govt. Officials have admitted to knowing about it, meaning they allowed it, they simply could have said no, and we would have moved on to another country. They want these people put away just as much as we do.

They said it behind closed doors and their people didn't know so they are catching hell from their people and are going to hafta back off and go against us now or not be re-elected. Like I said, shoulda stayed secret, this make us look bad and them look bad. The government is too full of holes for stuff like this is seems sometimes.

Dilloduck
06-08-2007, 08:31 AM
They said it behind closed doors and their people didn't know so they are catching hell from their people and are going to hafta back off and go against us now or not be re-elected. Like I said, shoulda stayed secret, this make us look bad and them look bad. The government is too full of holes for stuff like this is seems sometimes.

Agreed--too many journalists who are damned and determined to make Americans look like shit and get rich doing it.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Agreed--too many journalists who are damned and determined to make Americans look like shit and get rich doing it.

That's the Libereal media for you.

Doniston
06-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Story Highlights
• Report: CIA ran secret prisons in Poland and Romania from 2003 to 2005
• Germany, Italy accused of obstructing alleged secret CIA detentions probe
• Evidence shows Poland, Romania played pivotal role in secret flights
• Report lists "deliberately diisguised" CIA flights used to move terror suspects

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/06/08/poland.cia.ap/index.html

Is this really news to anyone? We have been doing black ops like this since the war on terror began, its just to bad it wasn't done before it started.
Nope, nothing new.

Doniston
06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
If Liberals had their way, there would be no military to have a war with. And that would be a BAD thing???

Doniston
06-08-2007, 11:14 AM
If Liberals had their way, there would be no military to have a war with. And that would be a BAD thing??

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 12:10 PM
And that would be a BAD thing???

You really are ignorant aren't you. Maybe while we are at it we could get rid of all the police too. And there would be no need of fire departments or hospitals either.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 01:16 PM
You really are ignorant aren't you. Maybe while we are at it we could get rid of all the police too. And there would be no need of fire departments or hospitals either.

He just made no sense, of course it's a bad thing, just like John Kerry wanting us to get rid of our nuclear weapons.