PDA

View Full Version : Breaking: PRESIDENT RESIGNS

Little-Acorn
08-09-2013, 10:21 AM
The President of the United States resigned today, due to scandals that included using illegal means to spy on members of the opposition party, and using the IRS to go after his political enemies.

The President insisted to the end, that all the illicit activities driving his resignation, were committed without his knowledge, by people in various government agencies under him.

"America needs a full-time President and a full-time Congress," the President said in a prepared announcement.

"In the past days, however, it has become evident to me that I no longer have a strong enough political base in the Congress to justify continuing,"

But he said that he had decided to put "the interests of America first."

http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/big/0808.html

It was Aug. 9, 1974.

Circumstances today are very similar, except for the fact that no one died during the 1974 scandals, where during the current President's scandals, Border Patrol agents have been killed with guns given illegally by the Federal government to Mexican drug cartels, and an Ambassador and three other Americans died in a terrorist attack on an American consulate in Libya after the Fed govt reduced its American guard force to near zero even while attacks and bombings against it increased month after month.

How many more Americans have to die, before history finally, mercifully repeats itself?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-09-2013, 10:40 AM
The President of the United States resigned today, due to scandals that included using illegal means to spy on members of the opposition party, and using the IRS to go after his political enemies.

The President insisted to the end, that all the illicit activities driving his resignation, were committed without his knowledge, by people in various government agencies under him.

"America needs a full-time President and a full-time Congress," the President said in a prepared announcement.

"In the past days, however, it has become evident to me that I no longer have a strong enough political base in the Congress to justify continuing,"

It was Aug. 9, 1974.

Circumstances today are very similar, except for the fact that no one died during the 1974 scandals, where during the current President's scandals, Border Patrol agents have been killed with guns given illegally by the Federal government to Mexican drug cartels, and an Ambassador and three other Americans died in a terrorist attack on an American consulate in Libya after the Fed govt reduced its American guard force to near zero even while attacks and bombings against it increased month after month.

How many more Americans have to die, before history finally, mercifully repeats itself? Will not repeat. This bastard is on a mission to do all that and so much more! He deliberately seeks to destroy our nation. Fact..-Tyr

Thunderknuckles
08-09-2013, 11:10 AM
What happened to the AP and why did they not report on this!?
I'm disappointed.

aboutime
08-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Little-Acorn. Nice job. Please explain why I suddenly began to hear someone singing

"I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas", and "Sweet Dreams are made of this"?

Larrymc
08-09-2013, 02:01 PM

It was Aug. 9, 1974.

How many more Americans have to die, before history finally, mercifully repeats itself?Ok first of all please include Presidents Name with a Tittle like that now days, I almost broke out in a happy dance, and that would not be safe or pretty for me now days.:laugh: Now sadly there may not be any end to the madness, unless by some miracle the tittle of this tread were to come true.

Larrymc
08-09-2013, 02:10 PM

It was Aug. 9, 1974.

How many more Americans have to die, before history finally, mercifully repeats itself?o

aboutime
08-09-2013, 02:13 PM
Ok first of all, Please include the Presidents name in tittles of such threads, I almost broke out in a happy dance, and that's neither safe or pretty now days for me. Now the madness will not change any time soon, unless by some miracle the tittle of this thread were to become true.

Larrymc. This is the part we're all supposed to be happy about, and remember what "HOPE" meant when the Obama followers used that word with "CHANGE".

It would be nice......For a CHANGE, to never need to HOPE for such things, ever again!

Jeff
08-09-2013, 03:48 PM

It was Aug. 9, 1974.

How many more Americans have to die, before history finally, mercifully repeats itself?

For one split second my blood pressure rose a smile started across my face and then I remembered this arrogant S.O.B. thinks he is doing a great job it is everyone else that is wrong and quite honestly I think he is doing exactly what he set out to do and that is to destroy the U.S.A. at least the the part that made us proud to be Americans , we knew other countries didn't like us but it was due to jealousy not because our President told them we where wrong and apologized for us , we where a power house now we just evacuate our embassies when some terror group threatens us , if I didn't now better I would say we have become Liberals , well no we all haven't but our Country sure has Liberal Morals

Kathianne
08-09-2013, 04:23 PM
For one split second my blood pressure rose a smile started across my face and then I remembered this arrogant S.O.B. thinks he is doing a great job it is everyone else that is wrong and quite honestly I think he is doing exactly what he set out to do and that is to destroy the U.S.A. at least the the part that made us proud to be Americans , we knew other countries didn't like us but it was due to jealousy not because our President told them we where wrong and apologized for us , we where a power house now we just evacuate our embassies when some terror group threatens us , if I didn't now better I would say we have become Liberals , well no we all haven't but our Country sure has Liberal Morals

GW had heart surgery so this week it's Putin's fault!