PDA

View Full Version : Tempers flare, fist flies on floor of Alabama Senate

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Story Highlights
• Sen. Charles Bishop says Sen. Lowell Barron called him a bad name
• "I responded to his comment with my right hand," Bishop said
• Barron denies Bishop's story, says he was trying to get away when Bishop hit him
• Bishop says he regrets throwing punch, won't immediately apologize to Barron

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/07/lawmaker.scuffle.ap/index.html

Wow, talk about dirty politics. Eventhough this guy is a fellow Republican he should have not done that. You cant just go and hit someone because they called you a bad name. Plus happening on TV his career went in the toilet. I think the Dem was out of line if profanity was used, but that happens, you would not believe the stress these people are under.

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 12:14 PM
Story Highlights
• Sen. Charles Bishop says Sen. Lowell Barron called him a bad name
• "I responded to his comment with my right hand," Bishop said
• Barron denies Bishop's story, says he was trying to get away when Bishop hit him
• Bishop says he regrets throwing punch, won't immediately apologize to Barron

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/07/lawmaker.scuffle.ap/index.html

Wow, talk about dirty politics. Eventhough this guy is a fellow Republican he should have not done that. You cant just go and hit someone because they called you a bad name. Plus happening on TV his career went in the toilet. I think the Dem was out of line if profanity was used, but that happens, you would not believe the stress these people are under.

yeah its stressful making laws and ripping off the voters all athe same time. Was probably something that has been boiling for some time and he finally lost it. The guy he punched is probably an asshole. Wonder if there will be charges filed now.

Lightning Waltz
06-08-2007, 12:25 PM
yeah its stressful making laws and ripping off the voters all athe same time. Was probably something that has been boiling for some time and he finally lost it. The guy he punched is probably an asshole. Wonder if there will be charges filed now.

Heh...sounds like they are both probably assholes...

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Now we just need that to happrn with Dodd and Reid, I would pay to see that. :laugh2:

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Now we just need that to happrn with Dodd and Reid, I would pay to see that. :laugh2:

That would be worth a pay per view price. But I want to see reid bleed, not just get knocked down.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 01:47 PM
That would be worth a pay per view price. But I want to see reid bleed, not just get knocked down.

For being a Dem, I really do like Dodd. I wonder if this kind of thing is a sign to come? I mean they keep going back and fourth on the same fucking issues it's going to have to come to blows to get things done, I just hope Pelosi isn't doing the blowing :puke3:

diuretic
06-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Hah - got a long way to go before they meet the Taiwan standard - those boys use tae kwon do on each other :laugh2:

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 07:56 PM

Hell... I'd do it for FREE.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Hell... I'd do it for FREE.

Do what for free? Make Reid bleed? Don't say anything bad about Dodd, hes a good guy.

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Do what for free? Make Reid bleed? Don't say anything bad about Dodd, hes a good guy.

Kick dingy harry's ass. Liberal, communist, mother fucker.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Kick dingy harry's ass. Liberal, communist, mother fucker.

Oh, I thought you were going to encourage him to run for President? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 08:10 PM
Oh, I thought you were going to encourage him to run for President? :laugh2:

Oh yeah.... right after I go stand on interstate 80 naked... :laugh2: - - :lol: - - :lmao:

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Oh yeah.... right after I go stand on interstate 80 naked... :laugh2: - - :lol: - - :lmao:

Uhhhhhhhhh that would be a scary site to see

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Uhhhhhhhhh that would be a scary site to see

And so would dingy harry as President. That's why neither will ever happen.:slap:

Gunny
06-08-2007, 08:30 PM

LMAO. Got to spread it around.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:39 PM
And so would dingy harry as President. That's why neither will ever happen.:slap:

Harry runs you'll get out on 80 naked? Im drafting the letter to Reid now :laugh2:

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Harry runs you'll get out on 80 naked? Im drafting the letter to Reid now :laugh2:

I said "AFTER" he was elected President. That ain't happenin', and neither is me standing on ANY road naked. That's the point.... you get it don't you... :poke:

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 08:45 PM
I said "AFTER" he was elected President. That ain't happenin', and neither is me standing on ANY road naked. That's the point.... you get it don't you... :poke:

I get it, you wanna stand naked on the highway :laugh2:

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 10:16 PM
I get it, you wanna stand naked on the highway :laugh2:

I get it... "YOU" want me to stand out on the highway naked.... fag.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I get it... "YOU" want me to stand out on the highway naked.... fag.

Hell no, although other male members I care not to mention might like it.

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Hell no, although other male members I care not to mention might like it.

To end this story, I said I'd go out and stand on highway 80 if dingy harry was ever elected President. We BOTH know there will be a snow ball fight tournament in hell before that will happen.