PDA

View Full Version : Brand new leather Jackets -you tuibe

Jeff
08-09-2013, 06:02 PM
This I am sure should of gone under humor but as far as I am concerned it is a current event , but I apologize in advance if the Mods feel they need to move it

This is a must see :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=wq_lhlIn1e0

Gaffer
08-09-2013, 07:37 PM
That's great, can't wait to hear Drummonds response he'll love it.

Jeff
08-09-2013, 08:29 PM
That's great, can't wait to hear Drummonds response he'll love it.

Gaffer someone sent me that and I cracked up so hard I couldn't wait to post it :laugh:

you know is the sad part is pretty soon they will be singing about us if some get there way

aboutime
08-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Gaffer someone sent me that and I cracked up so hard I couldn't wait to post it :laugh:

you know is the sad part is pretty soon they will be singing about us if some get there way

Jeff. They already ARE singing about it. Remember the celebrations after Obama won the first time?

And today. We have all the video's on Youtube to prove how happy they are WITHOUT jobs, and WE PAY for them.

Jeff
08-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Jeff. They already ARE singing about it. Remember the celebrations after Obama won the first time?

And today. We have all the video's on Youtube to prove how happy they are WITHOUT jobs, and WE PAY for them.

This is very true AT , not so funny when ya look at it that way, aaa hell its still a funny song :laugh: before long the peoples hand is going to be pushed to bring all this to a end and then it will even be funnier