PDA

View Full Version : Jihadist On “Mission From Allah” Paints Face In Oakland Raiders Colors & Fatally Stab

Jeff
08-09-2013, 10:40 PM
NJ , California where next will they kill in the name of Allah ?

Jihadist On “Mission From Allah” Paints Face In Oakland Raiders Colors & Fatally Stabs Store Clerk 17 Times

Absolutely bizarre. What do the Oakland Raiders have to do with jihad? There is no doubt that the “religion of piece” is creating some of the most criminally insane minds of our generation. America needs to have some candid discussion about Islamists. They cannot co-exist here. Just once I would like to see one of these hate crimes treated with the same media hype as the Martin-Zimmerman case. Then we might actually start to get some answers.
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/jihadist-daymond-agnew-on-mission-from-allah-paints-face-in-oakland-raiders-colors-fatally-stabs-store-clerk-17-times/#2CXkFwVDebhSTqb9.99

Larrymc
08-09-2013, 11:08 PM

Jihadist On “Mission From Allah” Paints Face In Oakland Raiders Colors & Fatally Stabs Store Clerk 17 Times

Absolutely bizarre. What do the Oakland Raiders have to do with jihad? There is no doubt that the “religion of piece” is creating some of the most criminally insane minds of our generation. America needs to have some candid discussion about Islamists. They cannot co-exist here. Just once I would like to see one of these hate crimes treated with the same media hype as the Martin-Zimmerman case. Then we might actually start to get some answers.
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/jihadist-daymond-agnew-on-mission-from-allah-paints-face-in-oakland-raiders-colors-fatally-stabs-store-clerk-17-times/#2CXkFwVDebhSTqb9.99

Dang we may be already moving into, Jihad stage two?

Jeff
08-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Dang we may be already moving into, Jihad stage two?

Brother I am a Christian that isn't always right but believe what I believe and admit when I am wrong. But no I don't know the bible from cover to cover like some but from what I have read we are getting real close to the end here, it seems to almost being playing out like a screen play , we are in bad times and just a year ago when the preacher would say the Rapture is coming I would say naaa the Bible says there will be so much devastation and unrest on earth , well in one year we have come so much closer it is almost scary, If I didn't have Jesus in my Heart I would be scared but I know this isn't the end for me just another chapter in eternity

Kathianne
08-09-2013, 11:50 PM

Bizarre is the keyword. He has a record of theft and grand theft auto. The above behavior is irrational. I read 4 different accounts, one stated family member said he'd recently converted to Islam. Weird.

Jeff
08-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Bizarre is the keyword. He has a record of theft and grand theft auto. The above behavior is irrational. I read 4 different accounts, one stated family member said he'd recently converted to Islam. Weird.

I think this story has more to do with a twisted mind than a religion Kat, it is all Bizarre and I think the whole Muslim thing was to make a Bizarre statement but who knows

Kathianne
08-10-2013, 12:00 AM
I think this story has more to do with a twisted mind than a religion Kat, it is all Bizarre and I think the whole Muslim thing was to make a Bizarre statement but who knows

I agree. Two of the accounts played up the Islam factor, the others just sort of reported the insanity of it all.

Drummond
08-10-2013, 12:13 AM
Let me make a prediction.

Whenever it precisely happens .. a few hours from now, maybe a day or two ... Jafar will surface here and happily declare that this individual 'isn't a Muslim, only a nutter'.

This tends to be true, apparently, of everyone who'll attack others in the name of Islam.

There may indeed be a 'lunatic fringe' out there who are purely nutters. But then .. was 9/11 the 'height of sanity' .. ? I think .. NOT.

It was EVIL.

Evil fuels such attacks. Then .. now .. and into the future.

Larrymc
08-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Brother I am a Christian that isn't always right but believe what I believe and admit when I am wrong. But no I don't know the bible from cover to cover like some but from what I have read we are getting real close to the end here, it seems to almost being playing out like a screen play , we are in bad times and just a year ago when the preacher would say the Rapture is coming I would say naaa the Bible says there will be so much devastation and unrest on earth , well in one year we have come so much closer it is almost scary, If I didn't have Jesus in my Heart I would be scared but I know this isn't the end for me just another chapter in eternityI know what your saying, i see things happening that I didn't think could ever happen in my life time, It concerns me what my kids and grand kids will see in there life time, unless Jesus comes back.

jafar00
08-10-2013, 07:31 AM

A twisted mind indeed. It's unfortunate the mere mention of Islam in a story like this makes certain people jump up and down shouting that Islam is to blame when these actions have nothing to do with Islam.