PDA

View Full Version : How does Hamas celebrate Edi al-Fitr?

jimnyc
08-10-2013, 09:34 AM
By killing people of course!! These people are truly animals and cockroaches, and they and all their supporters should be the ones on the receiving end of their murderous ways. I can't wait till the day comes that they finally push Israel too far and the land of Israel increases in size while the population of the area decreases. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, terrorists.

The Hamas authorities in Gaza must halt several executions they say they plan to carry out after this week’s Muslim religious festival of Eid al-Fitr, Amnesty International has urged.

Hamas’ Attorney General said last week that several convicted “criminals” are set to be executed in public as a “lesson” to others.

“This and other recent announcements by Hamas authorities that they will carry out further executions are deeply disturbing,” said Philip Luther, Director of the Middle East and North Africa Programme at Amnesty International.

“We acknowledge the right and responsibility of governments to bring to justice those suspected of criminal offences, but the death penalty is cruel and inhuman, and there is no evidence that it deters crime more effectively than other punishments.”

One of those at risk is a 27-year-old man known as “H.M.A.” who, while detained in relation to another case, was apparently tortured to “confess” to the rape and murder of a six-year-old boy allegedly committed when H.M.A. was under18.

He was later sentenced to death in violation of both international standards and Palestinian law, which do not allow capital punishment for killings committed by people under 18.

A 23-year-old prisoner known as “F.A.” is also said to have signed a “confession” under torture.

He was sentenced to death on 24 March 2013 for “collaboration with an enemy entity” by the Central Military Court in Gaza City.

According to his lawyer, he appeared in court weeping and with a bruised face. He told his lawyer that he had been hung by his wrists and ankles and beaten during interrogation.

His appeal at the Military High Court is due to be heard on 14 August. If it is unsuccessful, he will be at risk of imminent execution.

At least 40 prisoners are under sentence of death in Gaza, where torture and other ill-treatment against detainees in the custody of Hamas security agencies are widespread and systematic.

The Ministry of Interior this week backed up the Attorney General’s threats to hold executions when a spokesperson confirmed the Minister’s readiness to carry out “public” executions to deter “offenders who seek to disrupt the security of society”.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/hamas-must-halt-post-eid-executions-planned-gaza-2013-08-08

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-10-2013, 10:02 AM
By killing people of course!! These people are truly animals and cockroaches, and they and all their supporters should be the ones on the receiving end of their murderous ways. I can't wait till the day comes that they finally push Israel too far and the land of Israel increases in size while the population of the area decreases. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it, terrorists.

http://www.amnesty.org/en/news/hamas-must-halt-post-eid-executions-planned-gaza-2013-08-08 Jim, executing any of those deemed to be not with the program is an honor there. Such is the barbaric and savage ways of Islam. Never mind that people will often just sign confessions to just get the pain and torture to stop right then. They are raised to be blood thirsty animals that get thrills seeing another human tortured or murdered. They do so to please their blood thirsty God they call Allah that is really just Lucifer in disguise IMHO.--Tyr

jafar00
08-10-2013, 02:30 PM
hmmm, confessions under torture. Why does that sound familiar?

jimnyc
08-10-2013, 02:40 PM
Jim, executing any of those deemed to be not with the program is an honor there. Such is the barbaric and savage ways of Islam. Never mind that people will often just sign confessions to just get the pain and torture to stop right then. They are raised to be blood thirsty animals that get thrills seeing another human tortured or murdered. They do so to please their blood thirsty God they call Allah that is really just Lucifer in disguise IMHO.--Tyr

I wonder how many of them they'll drag behind motorcycles when done? Will they bury the women to their chests and stone them, slice their heads off or slowly lift them off the ground by hanging? How many of the children will be allowed to witness their disgusting acts?

Celebrating "holy month" with mass executions only shows how fucked in the head these people are. And how many scumbags in Pallyland support these cockroaches? The majority. And that's why they are caged like the animals they are.

jimnyc
08-11-2013, 03:56 PM
I wonder how many of them they'll drag behind motorcycles when done? Will they bury the women to their chests and stone them, slice their heads off or slowly lift them off the ground by hanging? How many of the children will be allowed to witness their disgusting acts?

Celebrating "holy month" with mass executions only shows how fucked in the head these people are. And how many scumbags in Pallyland support these cockroaches? The majority. And that's why they are caged like the animals they are.

My own post here was reported for being an "extremist". First - I couldn't possibly care any less what a supporter of a terror group thinks. Secondly, if he doesn't see this, maybe someone can remind him that I have him on my ignore list, as I refuse to directly communicate with a terrorist supporter, who IMO is barely a notch above terrorists themselves.

jafar00
08-11-2013, 08:42 PM
You all sound like extremists.