PDA

View Full Version : DP's commitment to diversity

tailfins
08-10-2013, 11:24 AM
As many of you know, there has been lots of effort expended on DP's commitment to diversity. Thank you everybody for all your hard work. I have spend countless hours myself covering the topic of gender equality. As effective and cutting edge as our efforts are, we can always do better! When Jim thinks we care ready we can begin our diversity workshops. Workshops require extensive effort and focus. We can start off by forming the Workshop Formation Committee (WFC), with Gabby as the lead. To cover all the tasks needed to set up a workshop, we will need to divide up WFC into focus teams, each with an empowered leader. Each focus team will meet three times per week for two hours each meeting. Either careful notes will need to be taken or the minutes of each meeting can be archived into a Wiki. This will show we are putting intense effort into our commitment to diversity. Any and all comments are welcome. We want to maximize engagement! To that end a survey is included in this message.

tailfins
08-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Hmm. Almost no takers. My next installment was in illustration of how to perception manage our "team" here at DP.

We could make Jim the VP of safety given his recent accident.
We could make Markus the VP of public relations. We could start a workshop on the corporatese way to call someone a "dumbass".
We could make Tyr and Abouttime the VPs of Muslim Outreach.
We could make Red States Rule the VP of our corporate fleet.
We could make Noir the VP of Religious Sensitivity.
We could make Robert the VP of Communications.
We could make Gabby our VP of Research for her in-depth topic analysis.

Others on the board are welcome to make other nominations.

So .... everybody ..... lets get those meetings started! Subject matter knowledge is a distraction and will negatively affect your raises and performance reviews!

fj1200
08-11-2013, 05:33 AM
Can you define diversity for me?

tailfins
08-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Can you define diversity for me?

That will be covered in the guidance document. Thank you for volunteering to lead the Guidance Document focus team!

logroller
08-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Who's gonna lead the sarcasm team? Obviously not tailfins. (See what I did there)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-11-2013, 09:28 AM
Who's gonna lead the sarcasm team? Obviously not tailfins. (See what I did there)
Ahhhh , the illustrious tailfins is going to lead the women's re-education and baking department with a second chair on the building of it's new camp.. (See what I did there) ;)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let me just say that I would be happy to accept the position he gave me and would do my best to slay the dragon of course.. And the honor of being teamed with Abouttime was indeed great! I would strive greatly to meet it! -Tyr