PDA

View Full Version : Hamas founder - son says Islam is a lie

jimnyc
08-10-2013, 02:57 PM
Prominent Ex-Muslim and son of Hamas founder 'Sheikh Hassan Yousef' speaks about the religion he was brought up to believe in.

islam is not peaceful-

These creatures are not crazy or extremist or misguided or twisted as David Cameron was insinuating when he stupidly or mendaciously claimed (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/murder-of-soldier-in-woolwich-was-a-betrayal-of-islam-says-cameron-as-he-insists-britain-will-stand-resolute-against-terror-8629067.html) that this crime was a "betrayal of Islam". Any decent human being with two brain cells of logic who has read the Quran would know that they did exactly what their god Allah commanded them to do: slaughter the unbelievers/ infidels/ kuffar/ kafiroon.

Muhammad 47:4 "Therefore when ye meet the Unbelievers smite at their necks."

Al Anfal 8:55 "For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe [la you^minoona]."

These "beasts" that Allah is mentioning are the 'unbelievers'. Currently, unbelievers represent 80% of humanity (5,500,000): all Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, atheists, agnostics etc. That is, any and all those who are not Muslims.

Al mai'da 5: 51 "O ye who believe [Muslims] take not the Jews [Yahood] and the Christians [Nasara] for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them [for friendship] is of them."

Muslims cannot befriend or be under the influence of Christians or Jews and if they do, they immediately become enemies of Islam to be slaughtered.

"Allah is our objective, Muhammad is our prophet, the Qur'an is our law, Jihad is our way, and dying in the way of Allah [al moutu fi sabil Allah] is our highest aspiration."

This is the sole purpose of Islam upon the Earth.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=7b6116ecec1a" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drummond
08-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Thanks for this, Jim.

I wouldn't give much attention to what David Cameron says on the subject of Islam if I were you. He's just maintaining a 'politically-correct' status quo that he, and his predecessors, are immovably determined to see perpetuated in the UK.

There's little political appetite anywhere in mainstream UK politics for politicians to do anything more than appease Muslims any way they can. Though they'll all make sympathetic noises when savageries such as '7/7' and the murder of Lee Rigby happen, they are utterly intolerant of voices raised, actions ditto, which react against any Muslims in response. Anyone EVER attacking in the name of Islam is an 'extremist', separate from the 'peaceful Islam mainstream', and if you don't buy into that, you're automatically racist.

I'll be amazed if anything of what you've posted ever makes it to the UK's media. If it did, it'd be denounced all over the place ..

aboutime
08-10-2013, 06:35 PM
READ IT OVER SEVERAL TIMES:

"Allah is our objective, Muhammad is our prophet, the Qur'an is our law, Jihad is our way, and dying in the way of Allah [al moutu fi sabil Allah] is our highest aspiration."

Drummond
08-10-2013, 06:47 PM
READ IT OVER SEVERAL TIMES:

"Allah is our objective, Muhammad is our prophet, the Qur'an is our law, Jihad is our way, and dying in the way of Allah [al moutu fi sabil Allah] is our highest aspiration.":clap::clap::clap:

... and Jafar, if this post isn't 'convincing enough' for you, get one of your Hamas buddies to confirm it for you !

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-10-2013, 08:45 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

... and Jafar, if this post isn't 'convincing enough' for you, get one of your Hamas buddies to confirm it for you ! My friend , do not for a second think that Jafar doesn't already know this Hamas pledge stating their goal and way of life.. Trust me he already knows it...He just chooses to ignore the truth of what it actually means.. Tyr

jafar00
08-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Prominent Ex-Muslim and son of Hamas founder 'Sheikh Hassan Yousef' speaks about the religion he was brought up to believe in.

islam is not peaceful-

These creatures are not crazy or extremist or misguided or twisted as David Cameron was insinuating when he stupidly or mendaciously claimed (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/murder-of-soldier-in-woolwich-was-a-betrayal-of-islam-says-cameron-as-he-insists-britain-will-stand-resolute-against-terror-8629067.html) that this crime was a "betrayal of Islam". Any decent human being with two brain cells of logic who has read the Quran would know that they did exactly what their god Allah commanded them to do: slaughter the unbelievers/ infidels/ kuffar/ kafiroon.

Muhammad 47:4 "Therefore when ye meet the Unbelievers smite at their necks."

Historical context is everything. This refers to the Battle of Badr. There is also some deviousness in not including the part after this where the command is to take prisoners, and when the battle is over, free them for ransom. "then hold them in bondage. Then either free them graciously or after taking a ransom, until war shall have come to end."

Al Anfal 8:55 "For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe [la you^minoona]."

These "beasts" that Allah is mentioning are the 'unbelievers'. Currently, unbelievers represent 80% of humanity (5,500,000): all Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Jews, atheists, agnostics etc. That is, any and all those who are not Muslims.

This was revealed about the Banu Qurayza and other tribes of Pagans who were at war with Muslims around 627AD. They had a pact with the Muslims and helped the defence of Medina at the Battle of the Trench but in the middle of it, turned around and betrayed the Muslims and broke their treaty.

Al mai'da 5: 51 "O ye who believe [Muslims] take not the Jews [Yahood] and the Christians [Nasara] for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them [for friendship] is of them."

Muslims cannot befriend or be under the influence of Christians or Jews and if they do, they immediately become enemies of Islam to be slaughtered.

This is wrong and I answered in the other thread you posted it in.

This is the sole purpose of Islam upon the Earth.

The Ikhwan motto is their own. It doesn't represent all Muslims or Islam.

However it can be misquoted and misunderstood by non Muslims.

Allah is our objective: Drawing oneself closer to God is not a bad thing

Muhammad is our Prophet: Also obvious

The Qur'aan is our law: Well, it forms part of the law but not all of it. No problem there

Jihad is our way: Jihad has a great deal many meanings. My personal Jihad at the moment is fasting the additional (optional) 6 days of the month of Shawwal (after Ramadan in the calendar) which consists of waking at 4am to eat and not eating again until 5:30pm. This is a bit of a struggle (Jihad).

Dying in the way of Allah is our highest aspiration: This can also be taken many ways. Dying on the way to the Mosque. Dying while fasting in Ramadan. Dying while on Hajj. Dying in Prayer. Dying while being tortured to renounce Islam (such as what happened during the Catholic Crusades). All of these ways are dying in the way of Allah.

Marcus Aurelius
08-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Historical context is everything. This refers to the Battle of Badr. There is also some deviousness in not including the part after this where the command is to take prisoners, and when the battle is over, free them for ransom. "then hold them in bondage. Then either free them graciously or after taking a ransom, until war shall have come to end."

This was revealed about the Banu Qurayza and other tribes of Pagans who were at war with Muslims around 627AD. They had a pact with the Muslims and helped the defence of Medina at the Battle of the Trench but in the middle of it, turned around and betrayed the Muslims and broke their treaty.

This is wrong and I answered in the other thread you posted it in.

The Ikhwan motto is their own. It doesn't represent all Muslims or Islam.

However it can be misquoted and misunderstood by non Muslims.

Allah is our objective: Drawing oneself closer to God is not a bad thing

Muhammad is our Prophet: Also obvious

The Qur'aan is our law: Well, it forms part of the law but not all of it. No problem there

Jihad is our way: Jihad has a great deal many meanings. My personal Jihad at the moment is fasting the additional (optional) 6 days of the month of Shawwal (after Ramadan in the calendar) which consists of waking at 4am to eat and not eating again until 5:30pm. This is a bit of a struggle (Jihad).

Dying in the way of Allah is our highest aspiration: This can also be taken many ways. Dying on the way to the Mosque. Dying while fasting in Ramadan. Dying while on Hajj. Dying in Prayer. Dying while being tortured to renounce Islam (such as what happened during the Catholic Crusades). All of these ways are dying in the way of Allah.

I noticed in all your rantings, that you failed to address the part where he says Islam is a lie.

jimnyc
08-11-2013, 06:01 PM
I noticed in all your rantings, that you failed to address the part where he says Islam is a lie.

I'm betting that Islam being a lie is a lie, is what we'll be lied to about.

aboutime
08-11-2013, 06:57 PM

Welcome back Marcus. As usual, and as before. Jafar is still unable, or capable of disputing TRUTH.

There are so many previous lies about whether Islam is...what it is. Not even jafar is sure, or convinced what the lies might be.
So far. I have never met anyone who has been able to prove a lie as anything other than a lie.

And not even jafar, or Obama can prove otherwise.

jafar00
08-11-2013, 08:43 PM

He can say what he likes. It doesn't make it the truth.

Anton Chigurh
08-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Leader of the pro-Syria as-Sa'iqa faction of the Palestine Liberation Organization and executive committee member of the PLO, Zahir Muhsein:

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." - March 31, 1977.

"Unite" in his context means, invade and conquer by the way. First Israel, then Jordan.

red state
08-11-2013, 10:16 PM
He can say what he likes. It doesn't make it the truth.
http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4650389860516127&pid=15.1&w=126&h=126&p=0 :lame2: :lol: "more lies".....FROM jafarhttp://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4650389860516127&pid=15.1&w=126&h=126&p=0

jafar, he can say what he likes and it may not be truth or fact but when he is speaking of things that are truth/fact and not simply what he likes, that is TRUTH but whatever the case.....Neither does your LIES make any truth (or sense)!!!