PDA

View Full Version : Need Ammo????

SassyLady
08-11-2013, 11:13 PM
Might be the way we have to get ammo these days. Has it really come down to this??

This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.

She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in the barter system, mister. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?"<o:p></o>

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of ammo 'ya got?"<o:p></o>

logroller
08-12-2013, 12:38 AM
Might be the way we have to get ammo these days. Has it really come down to this??
This morning I lucked out and was able to buy two boxes of ammo.I placed the boxes on the front seat and headed back home, but stopped at a gas station where a drop-dead gorgeous blonde in a short skirt was filling up her car at the next pump.

She glanced at the two boxes of ammo, bent over and leaned in my passenger window, and said in a sexy voice, "I'm a big believer in the barter system, mister. Would you be interested in trading sex for ammo?">>

I thought for a few seconds and asked, "What kind of ammo 'ya got?">>

"well that depends" she said alluringly.
"Depends on what?" I said.
"On what your packing-- a .22 short or a magnum?"

SassyLady
08-12-2013, 01:50 AM
Hopefully he's not packing a machine gun!!:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Might be the way we have to get ammo these days. Has it really come down to this?? Well , perhaps giving a bang to get more bang/bangs is logical. :laugh: . Showed this to my wife and she said to me , not if you want to remain above ground. ;) --Tyr

jafar00
08-12-2013, 02:56 PM
Surreal. My only dilemma was running out of sour cream last night and the local corner store only had low fat :(

Is having no ammo really a life changing event?

Gaffer
08-12-2013, 03:33 PM
Surreal. My only dilemma was running out of sour cream last night and the local corner store only had low fat :(

It means less practice, so you don't get good tight patterns in the chest area. Definitely a life changing event.

Abbey Marie
08-12-2013, 03:41 PM

You should ask that question of your fellow Muslims who love to come out in the streets shooting their guns.

fj1200
08-12-2013, 04:42 PM
It means less practice, so you don't get good tight patterns in the chest area. Definitely a life changing event.

Are we still talking about trading sex for ammo because...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Are we still talking about trading sex for ammo because...
I think not because if we were Gaffer would surely be talking about shooting too high.. :laugh:-Tyr

Larrymc
08-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Might be the way we have to get ammo these days. Has it really come down to this??:laugh:

jafar00
08-12-2013, 06:46 PM
You should ask that question of your fellow Muslims who love to come out in the streets shooting their guns.

Last time I checked it wasn't gun owning Muslims shooting in the streets in your country.

SassyLady
08-12-2013, 08:13 PM
Last time I checked it wasn't gun owning Muslims shooting in the streets in your country.

No, they use pressure cookers instead. And, if my memory serves me, the Ft. Hood shootings were done by a Muslim using a gun, correct?

Abbey Marie
08-12-2013, 08:37 PM

Not yet. But if you all have your way...

Gaffer
08-12-2013, 09:12 PM

They usually like bombs or cars, but gun will do. And they won't worry about registering them or whether they are permitted in that city or state.

jafar00
08-12-2013, 10:04 PM

That's kinda disturbing. That you practice getting a good chest grouping.

No, they use pressure cookers instead. And, if my memory serves me, the Ft. Hood shootings were done by a Muslim using a gun, correct?

One shooting at an Army base by a Muslim vs how many in the streets and in your schools by non Muslims?

Not yet. But if you all have your way...

You have to ask yourself, if American Muslims have the same rights to have a gun as you do, why aren't you beset by hordes of them shooting "infidels" every day of the week?

Larrymc
08-12-2013, 10:29 PM

One shooting at an Army base by a Muslim vs how many in the streets and in your schools by non Muslims?

You have to ask yourself, if American Muslims have the same rights to have a gun as you do, why aren't you beset by hordes of them shooting "infidels" every day of the week?That's because we are in Jihad Sage One, dwell peacefully until your numbers or high enough, which could take awhile because we are armed, Obama is trying to remedy that.

jafar00
08-13-2013, 06:37 AM
That's because we are in Jihad Sage One, dwell peacefully until your numbers or high enough, which could take awhile because we are armed, Obama is trying to remedy that.

Where is that conspiracy theory from? :D

Larrymc
08-13-2013, 07:13 AM
Where is that conspiracy theory from? :DFrom another tread with a video outlining the three Stages of Jihad, I found it interesting.

Gaffer
08-13-2013, 10:29 AM

Actually, up close, it's two to the chest and one to the head. Beyond ten feet you go for grouping in the chest area. Most ranges are just straight target shooting. With police departments you get combat training. You learn to point and shoot instead of just aiming. Two handed shooting. One handed shooting. Weak hand shooting. Multiple targets. It's the real gun control.

Good chest grouping is much better than wild random shots going everywhere. That just endangers others.

It's us disturbing kinda guys that keep those that just want to live and let live from becoming slaves and dead.

Abbey Marie
08-13-2013, 10:30 AM
You have to ask yourself, if American Muslims have the same rights to have a gun as you do, why aren't you beset by hordes of them shooting "infidels" every day of the week?
Different agenda...

logroller
08-13-2013, 12:01 PM

not nearly as disturbing as stoning and beheading...

Liberty is its own check-- These American "Muslims" have the same rights all Americans do, including the right to defend oneself. So they're mostly remanded to acts of terrorism.

Marcus Aurelius
08-13-2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Gaffer http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=657625#post657625)

That's kinda disturbing. That you practice getting a good chest grouping...

Not at all. You don't point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot...you don't shoot unless you intend to kill. Simple self preservation.

Personally, I practice by shooting at pictures of Mohammed.

aboutime
08-13-2013, 01:35 PM
Not at all. You don't point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot...you don't shoot unless you intend to kill. Simple self preservation.

Personally, I practice by shooting at pictures of Mohammed.

Marcus. I still prefer letting jafar know. How much more accurate the "Indiana Jones" method of bullets, vs. sharp objects seem to always end disputes much more quickly.