PDA

View Full Version : Firearms Company Leaving NY Due To Anti-Gun Laws

Jeff
08-12-2013, 02:37 AM
This is great, I hope every company that has anything to do with sporting goods, hunting, fishing ....ect follows this company's example

Earlier this year, New York and Colorado were among the states to pass a number of anti-gun and anti-Second Amendment laws. In Colorado, at least three firearms companies are in the process of moving their business out of the state. The Outdoor Channel cancelled four programs that were being produced in the state and advised a boycott against all outdoor recreation, which is a large part of the economy of the state. Additionally, a number of recall drives are underway aimed at the four main politicians responsible for the anti-gun and green energy laws. Fifty-four of the states 62 elected county sheriffs are suing the state over the new anti-gun laws. A coalition of counties in the northeast corner of the state is seriously looking into the possibility of secession from the rest of the state.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/firearms-company-leaving-ny-due-to-anti-gun-laws/#ry3PE5Z0oW44YcVp.99

red states rule
08-12-2013, 02:41 AM
Great news this morning. That should make the libs in NY very happy. More unemployed means more people on government assistance. That mans more costs to the government so taxes must be increased on the "rich"

and of course, the reason the company left is the fault of Bush and Republicans

Did I leave anything out?

hjmick
08-12-2013, 11:53 AM
We have one moving to SC from Conn.

200 jobs I hear...