PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Cash Sings The Obama Blues

Jeff
08-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Johnny tells us what he thinks of Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYog4WaB4qQ

Gaffer
08-12-2013, 04:35 PM
He has Johnny's voice down to a tee. Great find.

Jeff
08-12-2013, 04:59 PM
He has Johnny's voice down to a tee. Great find.

Gaffer when I was on the road there was a guy in PA his CB handle was Johnny Cash and you could ask him to sing any song of Johnny's ya wanted and ya couldn't tell the difference , man ya would of sworn Johnny Cash was in the truck with him

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Johnny Cash, the man in black doesn't lie.. Great find. If only we had a young Johnny Cash alive now and blasting the bastard in Whitehouse!

Gaffer
08-12-2013, 05:11 PM
I met a guy one time that said he was Johnny Cash's cousin. He had similar features and sounded just like him. He use to sing karaoke at a local bar. He said he hung out with Johnny a lot and one time stood in for him singing off stage because Johnny was having throat problems. Don't know how true it was, but he sure was dead on with the voice.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-12-2013, 05:30 PM
I met a guy one time that said he was Johnny Cash's cousin. He had similar features and sounded just like him. He use to sing karaoke at a local bar. He said he hung out with Johnny a lot and one time stood in for him singing off stage because Johnny was having throat problems. Don't know how true it was, but he sure was dead on with the voice. Johnny Cash was my favorite singer. I was born and raised about 21 miles from where he was born and raised. My Mom tells of listening to Cash back when everybody was saying that new guy has a really good voice and he sure is country . Only she listened to him in person from about 10 feet away he was performing up on a flatbed trailer in front of the local movie theater in our home town. She even admitted having a crush on him and that there was something magic about him.. --Tyr

Larrymc
08-12-2013, 06:00 PM
Johnny tells us what he thinks of Obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYog4WaB4qQI needed that Laugh, Thanks Jeff :clap: