PDA

View Full Version : Jihadist leader to U.S.: 'Islam is coming'

Jeff
08-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Well here is a warning we have knowledge of, I have to wonder what will Obama close to avoid this threat ?

During a radio interview Sunday, a representative of al-Qaida in the Gaza Strip sent a message to the United States: “Islam is coming and there is no other choice.”
That sentiment was expressed by Abu Saqer, leader of Jihadiya Salafiya in the Gaza Strip, speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/jihadist-leader-to-u-s-islam-is-coming/

Gaffer
08-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Didn't jafar say a while back that hamas has no quarrel with the US. And here is this guy sitting in gaza threatening us. He's with another of those AQ affiliates. I can't keep track of all their names. I'm sure jafar hates everything about him but his politics.

Jeff
08-12-2013, 04:57 PM
Didn't jafar say a while back that hamas has no quarrel with the US. And here is this guy sitting in gaza threatening us. He's with another of those AQ affiliates. I can't keep track of all their names. I'm sure jafar hates everything about him but his politics.

Muslim will be the religion of peace once they have gotten rid of all other regions , All Muslims are enemies to whoever or whatever isn't what they believe

jafar00
08-12-2013, 06:55 PM
They said "Islam is coming" in Egypt too leaving everyone scratching their heads.

If you believe the posts on this forum, you would think that every extremist nutjob in the Middle East that says something stupid like this represents Muslims all over the world.

At least Muslims are smart enough not to elevate the likes of Fred Phelps to leader of the Christian world in the same way.

If he is Salafi/Wahhabi I immediately oppose his views.

Muslim will be the religion of peace once they have gotten rid of all other regions , All Muslims are enemies to whoever or whatever isn't what they believe

Not according to Islam....

Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Surat Al Kaafiroon from the Qur'aan.

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower. (2:256)

aboutime
08-12-2013, 07:06 PM
They said "Islam is coming" in Egypt too leaving everyone scratching their heads.

If you believe the posts on this forum, you would think that every extremist nutjob in the Middle East that says something stupid like this represents Muslims all over the world.

At least Muslims are smart enough not to elevate the likes of Fred Phelps to leader of the Christian world in the same way.

If he is Salafi/Wahhabi I immediately oppose his views.

Not according to Islam....

Say: O disbelievers!
I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship.
And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

Surat Al Kaafiroon from the Qur'aan.

There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower. (2:256)

​Only YOU....jafar. Only You!