PDA

View Full Version : Holder Rolls Back Laws From Reagan's 'War on Drugs'

Jeff
08-12-2013, 09:00 PM
There ya go , let the dope dealers out sooner and it will help keeps communities stronger, I wonder which communities he is speaking of :rolleyes:

Attorney General Eric Holder announced a major shift in federal criminal policy on Monday, overturning the decades-old "mandatory minimum prison sentences" for low-level, nonviolent drug offenders, a hallmark of President Ronald Reagan's War on Drugs.

Under the new policy, prosecutors will send fewer drug offenders to federal prison for long sentences, while judges will have more discretion in sentencing.

Editor's Note: Weird Trick Adds $1,000 to Your Social Security Checks (http://w3.newsmax.com/newsletters/franklin/get_free_stuff.cfm?promo_code=147DD-1)

"Too many Americans go to too many prisons for far too long, and for no good law enforcement reason," Holder said in a speech to the American Bar Association in San Francisco.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/holder-mandatory-sentencing-drug/2013/08/12/id/519887?s=al&promo_code=147DD-1

fj1200
08-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Attorney General Eric Holder announced a major shift in federal criminal policy on Monday, overturning the decades-old "mandatory minimum prison sentences" for low-level, nonviolent drug offenders, a hallmark of President Ronald Reagan's War on Drugs.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/holder-mandatory-sentencing-drug/2013/08/12/id/519887?s=al&promo_code=147DD-1 (http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/holder-mandatory-sentencing-drug/2013/08/12/id/519887?s=al&promo_code=147DD-1)

Was it successful?

Jeff
08-13-2013, 12:50 AM
Was it successful?

Can't honestly say Fj I have never seen it any other way, but I don't think letting drug dealers out of jail will be a good thing but on that same note that 3 rd strike thing needs to go, I remember while living in NJ still a guy got his third strike for having a couple of joints on him and was sentenced to life, that is ridicules for sure, but after listening to Obama how schools should be more lenient on black students and how black students scores don't need to be as high as white's yes I think there is trouble here, I think this is more of a black white thing then just letting non violent drug dealers out of jail ( or people busted for nonsense on there 3rd strike )

fj1200
08-13-2013, 07:42 AM
Can't honestly say Fj I have never seen it any other way, but I don't think letting drug dealers out of jail will be a good thing but on that same note that 3 rd strike thing needs to go, I remember while living in NJ still a guy got his third strike for having a couple of joints on him and was sentenced to life, that is ridicules for sure, but after listening to Obama how schools should be more lenient on black students and how black students scores don't need to be as high as white's yes I think there is trouble here, I think this is more of a black white thing then just letting non violent drug dealers out of jail ( or people busted for nonsense on there 3rd strike )

From the article he seemed a bit vague, how specific can you get in one speech, but any policy should be subject to review to find out if it's effective or not. His plan may end up being crap but everything shouldn't be prejudged just because BO/Holder.

Jeff
08-13-2013, 07:47 AM
From the article he seemed a bit vague, how specific can you get in one speech, but any policy should be subject to review to find out if it's effective or not. His plan may end up being crap but everything shouldn't be prejudged just because BO/Holder.

Sounds fair enough but I just dont see letting drug dealers out to do it again or letting young people know they won't do much time if caught is going to help anything

Gaffer
08-13-2013, 07:52 AM

BO and holder have repeatedly proved themselves to be pieces of shit. Prejudging them is a must. This is part of a plan.

fj1200
08-13-2013, 07:55 AM
BO and holder have repeatedly proved themselves to be pieces of shit. Prejudging them is a must. This is part of a plan.

Did you read all the references to proposed Republican/bi-partisan legislation?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-13-2013, 07:56 AM
From the article he seemed a bit vague, how specific can you get in one speech, but any policy should be subject to review to find out if it's effective or not. His plan may end up being crap but everything shouldn't be prejudged just because BO/Holder. That's right , we should have never prejudged either Hitler or Tojo.. Stalin or Mao... I mean people's past actions are totally irrelevant, right?:rolleyes: I mean unless you can lie about them and make the guy a genius and a God.. -Tyr

fj1200
08-13-2013, 07:57 AM
:facepalm99:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-13-2013, 07:59 AM
:facepalm99:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Being hit with too much truth will do that to you.. Tyr

fj1200
08-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Truth huh? :rolleyes:

What if, by pure accident, BO actually had a good idea; should anything be opposed simply because BO or should things be looked at with an open mind?

Jeff
08-13-2013, 08:03 AM

fj I just posted a article I actually saw yesterday where Obama signed a law in to effect as of late July allowing black kids to get away with more at school, the schools are not to punish them as much no more, kind of hard to take anything these two ( Obama or Holder) has to say when you see all they really want to do is further the divide betwenn black and white and lets not forget that is Obama's new threat if he don't get his way Racism will be worse :rolleyes: go figure I couldn't see where it had anything to do with the price of beans either

fj1200
08-13-2013, 08:24 AM
fj I just posted a article I actually saw yesterday where Obama signed a law in to effect as of late July allowing black kids to get away with more at school, the schools are not to punish them as much no more, kind of hard to take anything these two ( Obama or Holder) has to say when you see all they really want to do is further the divide betwenn black and white and lets not forget that is Obama's new threat if he don't get his way Racism will be worse :rolleyes: go figure I couldn't see where it had anything to do with the price of beans either

So they've hoodwinked Rand Paul and Mike Lee into front-running some legislation in furtherance of their racist agenda?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-13-2013, 08:58 AM
Truth huh? :rolleyes:

What if, by pure accident, BO actually had a good idea; should anything be opposed simply because BO or should things be looked at with an open mind? Good ideas huh? Cite any he had that he also implemented.. Just one or two, I wouldn't want you to flood this board..:laugh: And please don't try citing some Conservative/Republican idea that he hasn't got around to crushing yet.-Tyr

fj1200
08-13-2013, 09:05 AM
Good ideas huh? Cite any he had that he also implemented.. Just one or two, I wouldn't want you to flood this board..:laugh: And please don't try citing some Conservative/Republican idea that he hasn't got around to crushing yet.-Tyr

Umm, it was a hypothetical. :slap:

What if, by pure accident...

The "pure accident" bit should have clued you in a bit more. :cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Umm, it was a hypothetical. :slap:

The "pure accident" bit should have clued you in a bit more. :cool: So what now? You are admitting that the chump never had a good idea?:laugh: . You can call it hypothetical all you want but it had too much truth and reality in it to qualify for that. You just thought it hypothetical because you think the bastard isn't the lying bastard that he truly is.. Don't fret amigo you aren't in that boat alone... :laugh: Quite obvious to me that you could not come up with any good ideas the bastard had and then implemented.--Tyr

fj1200
08-13-2013, 09:19 AM
So what now? You are admitting that the chump never had a good idea?:laugh: . You can call it hypothetical all you want but it had too much truth and reality in it to qualify for that. You just thought it hypothetical because you think the bastard isn't the lying bastard that he truly is.. Don't fret amigo you aren't in that boat alone... :laugh: Quite obvious to me that you could not come up with any good ideas the bastard had and then implemented.--Tyr

OMG! I can't imagine the thought process in your head that came up with that post.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-13-2013, 09:26 AM
OMG! I can't imagine the thought process in your head that came up with that post. Sure you can, just start with the truth about bamboy if you dare. That he is a lying , traitorous bastard that dearly hates and wants to destroy this nation. See how easy that is, its called TRUTH amigo.. -Tyr

Gaffer
08-13-2013, 09:33 AM

No, and I didn't need to. There's nothing bipartisan about this. This is the DiC and his stooge holder doing what they want. And you can bet 90% of those released will be black gangbangers. This is being done to increase his numbers of rioters, (not a large enough turn out during Martin case) and to increase the crime rates to warrant more federal crack downs. And he wants a race war, nothing would tear the country apart faster and put him in complete supreme power.

I really expected things to kick off this summer, I think he did too, but it hasn't so he's moving to plan B. My timing is usually off on these things.

fj1200
08-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Alrighty then... :backsawayslowly: