PDA

View Full Version : Transgender Student Law Makes Unisex Bathrooms, Teams Norm

Jeff
08-14-2013, 07:04 AM
Well it looks like it is no longer a silly joke but a actually law, kids from Kindergarten to 12th grade cab now pick what bathroom/ Locker room to use( I know which one I would of used )

Written on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 by Tad Cronn The perverts and degenerates have won yet again in California, now that Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown has signed a trangender students bill into law. The law covers the state’s more than 6.2 million public school students from kindergarten to grade 12 and allows the “transgender” students to choose which bathrooms to use and whether they’ll participate on boys’ or girls’ sports teams. Supporters claim this will cut down on bullying. If anything, it will increase it, as well as raise the risk of rapes.

Read the rest of this Liberty Alliance article here: http://libertyalliance.com/2013/08/transgender-student-law-makes-unisex-bathrooms-teams-norm/#EQ3lsRKARdDoThpq.99

Trigg
08-14-2013, 03:26 PM
I can't image having a child in middle school being forced to shower with a boy. I feel sorry for the normal people living in Cali who can't afford to homeschool or send their kids to a private school.

It would be interesting to get Gabbi's take on this new law, that is if her daughter goes to public school.

Voted4Reagan
08-14-2013, 05:13 PM
I can't image having a child in middle school being forced to shower with a boy. I feel sorry for the normal people living in Cali who can't afford to homeschool or send their kids to a private school.

It would be interesting to get Gabbi's take on this new law, that is if her daughter goes to public school.

In High School, I will have to wonder how Gabby will feel about having her daughter shower with the football team.

Thunderknuckles
08-14-2013, 05:23 PM
My wife was having a fit this morning about it lol.
Ever since the bill was introduced it has been all over conservative talk radio out here.
Thankfully I live in one of the few conservative bastions in LA County. I don't think we are going to have much of an issue with this one.....knock on wood.

Trigg
08-15-2013, 02:54 PM
My wife was having a fit this morning about it lol.
Ever since the bill was introduced it has been all over conservative talk radio out here.
Thankfully I live in one of the few conservative bastions in LA County. I don't think we are going to have much of an issue with this one.....knock on wood.

isn't it a state wide law involving ALL public schools? That's the way I read it anyway.

Thunderknuckles
08-15-2013, 03:15 PM
isn't it a state wide law involving ALL public schools? That's the way I read it anyway.
It is a state wide law but what I meant to say is that living in a conservative area, we don't have any transgendered kids running around so I highly doubt we will run into anyone trying to use the bathroom of the opposite sex for any other reason than good old fashioned mischief.
No, this will be an issue for our northern brethren where parents have all kinds of wacky ideas about raising kids in a genderless environment, causing all kinds of problems and confusion in the minds of children.

jimnyc
08-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Yep, the sickness is slowly spreading. And it's even sadder to see that certain politicians are supporting this crap and allowing it to happen. If I had a young girl in grammar/high school, and they let "boys" share the locker room or shower where she is at, someone is getting a beating!

Hell, not only would this push me to place my child in private school, we may be going that route anyway. The schools around here are highly rated, but lean more towards political crap. I would rather my son be going to a school where they place the children above personal agendas.

jafar00
08-15-2013, 07:54 PM
These kids need serious psychological help and a lot of counselling. Enabling them and helping their problem take over their lives and cause problems for others is completely the wrong idea.

tailfins
08-15-2013, 08:47 PM
Yep, the sickness is slowly spreading. And it's even sadder to see that certain politicians are supporting this crap and allowing it to happen. If I had a young girl in grammar/high school, and they let "boys" share the locker room or shower where she is at, someone is getting a beating!

Hell, not only would this push me to place my child in private school, we may be going that route anyway. The schools around here are highly rated, but lean more towards political crap. I would rather my son be going to a school where they place the children above personal agendas.

Then you'd get locked up and your daughter given to someone similar to Chaz Bono. It gives new meaning to "I Got You, Babe." This is one case where the BEFORE photo is much better!
BEFORE
http://oddculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/chastity_bono_1993.jpg

AFTER

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Chaz+Bono+2011+Primetime+Creative+Arts+Emmy+fyComg myw1Hl.jpg