PDA

View Full Version : BOOM: Paula Deen is Exonerated of BS Racial Claim, Let the Lawsuits Begin!

Jeff
08-14-2013, 07:46 AM
Well I am sure this isn't knew news to yall , but it is still worth posting, Paule Deen is Exonerated of Racial Claim , if yall are like me that must put yall at ease :laugh: man if they went back 25 years and sued me foe ever time I said the word Nigger , Kike , Whop well you get the point we all have said these words at one time or another in the past( no I am not proud of it but it just is the truth ) but at least I know I wont be sued over it :laugh: this has to be one of the biggest waste of times this country have ever seen and for those that say Paula's career is ruined hell it has just begun now

In one of the most supremely ironic court decisions in a long time, a judge just threw out the racial discrimination claim filed against Paula Deen — the very lawsuit that destroyed the famous chef.
A judge just ruled … Lisa Jackson had no right to claim racial discrimination, BECAUSE SHE’S WHITE! Any comments that Deen or her cohorts may have made had no legal consequence to her, because she’s simply not the right color.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/boom-paula-deen-is-exonerated-of-bs-racial-claim-let-the-lawsuits-begin/