PDA

View Full Version : U.S. congressman: Yes, we could impeach Obama

Jeff
08-14-2013, 07:52 AM
I thought they where talking reality and yes I believe there is plenty to impeach him, but again they want to go back to the birth certificate that bird flew away years ago, the GOP failed us on that , that should of been a issue before he was even running not now, there is so much more they can go after him for

One member of Congress believes there are enough votes in the House to impeach President Obama, but he says such an effort might damage the country because of the Democratic Party grip on the Senate.
A House impeachment vote would mean nothing without a conviction in the Senate, points out Rep. Blake Farenthold, R-Texas.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/congressman-we-could-impeach-obama/

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 07:14 PM
what do you think is impeachable?

aboutime
08-14-2013, 08:33 PM

For starters. YOU and Liberalism.

Jeff
08-14-2013, 09:12 PM

The better question is what phony scandal isn't

red state
08-14-2013, 09:17 PM

..........................:lol:................... .............
Better question: What do you NOT think is impeachable? That would certainly be the easier question given there is so much out there to impeach this SOW!!!!

aboutime
08-14-2013, 09:24 PM
..........................:lol:................... .............
Better question: What do you NOT think is impeachable? That would certainly be the easier question given there is so much out there to impeach this SOW!!!!

red states rule. Careful. truthmatters is not unlike other members who have been here. He has only one goal in mind, and since it's a liberal direction. You can expect more of the intentional trouble making to come.
It pleases liberals to expose their ignorance, and call it Impressing Themselves.

Jeff
08-15-2013, 06:54 AM
red states rule. Careful. truthmatters is not unlike other members who have been here. He has only one goal in mind, and since it's a liberal direction. You can expect more of the intentional trouble making to come.
It pleases liberals to expose their ignorance, and call it Impressing Themselves.

OOO hell and dont forget he has been here since 07 :laugh: who gives a fat rats ass

red state
08-15-2013, 08:34 AM
.........................:lol:.................... ..........

About Time, you are 110% WRONG in your statement above (DEAD WRONG, in fact) cuz I'm here to tell you that, without a doubt, and with ALL the facts on MY SIDE, I am NOT RED STATES RULE.....I am simply Red State.

:devilgun:Don't make that mistake again (even though I happen to like RSR!!!

aboutime
08-15-2013, 01:12 PM
.........................:lol:.................... ..........

About Time, you are 110% WRONG in your statement above (DEAD WRONG, in fact) cuz I'm here to tell you that, without a doubt, and with ALL the facts on MY SIDE, I am NOT RED STATES RULE.....I am simply Red State.

:devilgun:Don't make that mistake again (even though I happen to like RSR!!!

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES. Gotta admit, making such a mistake is very easy to do.
Sorry for the error.