PDA

View Full Version : Florida Cop Fired For Calling Trayvon A “Thug” On Facebook

Jeff
08-14-2013, 08:02 AM
OK so the cop that was placed on off duty status was fired , not surprising at all hell he soke out against the blacks, everything he said or posted on his Fb account was opinion at best ( so much for freedom of speech ) but this case should never of been made a National event and if it wasn't this cop would still have his job, so lets see Obama getting involved caused many to lose there jobs , caused many whites to get beaten half to death and drove Racism back 50 years , nice Job President Obama , but seriously we all know this is part of his ultimate plan, divide and conquer , yes he is dividing this country like we have never seen anyone man do before

He also had a rather callous and disparaging image of Trayvon Martin on his Facebook page where he’s holding a bag of skittles in one hand and canned iced tea in the other, with the caption, “Those skittles were to die for.” Not very nice.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/08/florida-cop-fired-for-calling-trayvon-a-thug-on-facebook/#vyDP7lrVSWUDXA6V.99

Trigg
08-14-2013, 03:33 PM
People should know better than to put anything and everything on facebook and then invite their bosses to be friends with them. I know more than a few people who have been fired for just this type of thing.

Come on people. I you want to bitch about work or things pertaining to your job, invite a few friends over have a beer and bitch. But don't do it online where everyone can see it.

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:18 PM
your not allowed to be a racist on the force

Gaffer
08-15-2013, 08:36 AM

Sure you are you just can't post it on facebook.

aboutime
08-15-2013, 07:58 PM

Easy remedy. Stay away from the force. That will solve your problem.

logroller
08-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Easy remedy. Stay away from the force. That will solve your problem.
Equally easy-- stay away from FB.

tailfins
08-15-2013, 08:58 PM
People should know better than to put anything and everything on facebook and then invite their bosses to be friends with them. I know more than a few people who have been fired for just this type of thing.

Come on people. I you want to bitch about work or things pertaining to your job, invite a few friends over have a beer and bitch. But don't do it online where everyone can see it.

I prefer to complain about my job to a judge, that pays MUCH better!

tailfins
08-15-2013, 08:59 PM

I take it you haven't been to Detroit lately.

logroller
08-15-2013, 09:08 PM
I prefer to complain about my job to a judge, that pays MUCH better!
Might want to read your contract first; more than likely it would just end up with you paying to file and then being dismissed, yet again.