PDA

View Full Version : The Unsavory Truth About Violent Young Blacks & the Media

Jeff
08-14-2013, 12:20 PM
Seems Obama forgot to add this to his executive order he wrote at the end of July talking about schools and how we must get the Blacks on a equal playing field but the part I liked best was where he said there are way more blacks in jail than whites ( not those words exactly ) well Mr. President maybe this is one reason why ?

By now, many readers have seen the recent school bus video showing a bunch of black teenage drug-dealers savagely beating and stomping a 13-year-old white boy, breaking his arm and causing him other injuries, while the older black male bus driver stands right there and does nothing but watch (while radioing in vain to dispatch for help, which of course cannot possibly come in time)

According to FBI statistics, including Uniform Crime Reports and National Crime Victimization Surveys from across the country, young black males commit upwards of 50% of all murders and other violent crime in the United States. This is despite their representing only about 3% of the country’s entire population.
In 2010, young blacks committed homicide at nearly 14 times the rate young whites did.
Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than vice-versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
Even though many in our society are already aware of these facts, the media and authorities are engaged in such a politically-correct coverup of the extent of the situation that there are still those millions and millions of brainwashed liberals who rush to join the hand-wringing over the number of black men in prison, alleging that such is the result of “institutional racism” in our criminal justice system, and endlessly bemoaning “the perpetuation of negative stereotypes” about black males.

Maybe someone ought to send this to the Racist radio announcer Obama is vacationing with and they could discuss the truth on why so many Blacks are in jail

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/the-unsavory-truth-about-violent-young-blacks-the-media/

aboutime
08-14-2013, 01:40 PM
Jeff. I sincerely do hope you understand how....posting such information. No matter how accurate, and honest it may be. Actually gets you the award as a "Confessed Racist"????

Jeff
08-14-2013, 02:10 PM
Jeff. I sincerely do hope you understand how....posting such information. No matter how accurate, and honest it may be. Actually gets you the award as a "Confessed Racist"????

I can live with that :laugh: funny thing is years ago I would of told you I was a racist now I have tried very hard to change my life and love all but Obama is doing his hardest to push me back to the way I was, but in all honestly only in there eyes am I a racist, I believe we are all equal but we all have to be held responsible for our actions also

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:25 PM
demographics will end your dreams of a racist state

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Most Americans are having dreams alright but thanks to the treasonous bamboy they are nightmares..

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:46 PM
dude you have not looked at the polls lately huh

aboutime
08-14-2013, 06:49 PM

Only as long as people like you want to prolong, and perpetuate such things.

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:50 PM
do you even know what demographics are?

aboutime
08-14-2013, 06:54 PM

Only an idiot would feel a need to ask such a question Socky.

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Only as long as people like you want to prolong, and perpetuate such things.
dude the demographics are ending your groups power.deciding has nothing to do with it

aboutime
08-14-2013, 06:57 PM
dude the demographics are ending your groups power.deciding has nothing to do with it

What group would that be smart ass?

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:58 PM

people like this

Drummond
08-14-2013, 07:04 PM

I hate to cramp your, er'm, 'style' ... but have you considered using this forum for anything more ambitious than just one-liners ?

Why not try for actual DEBATE ?

Go for it, my son ....

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 07:06 PM
Im nobodys son. nothing wrong with being brief

aboutime
08-14-2013, 07:07 PM
I hate to cramp your, er'm, 'style' ... but have you considered using this forum for anything more ambitious than just one-liners ?

Why not try for actual DEBATE ?

Go for it, my son ....

Sir Drummond. Thing back, and try to remember other members who were formerly here under other names. Then, try to remember the last time an actual SOCK PUPPET did anything other than toss one-liners, while trying to upset the apple-cart by being a smart-ass that only pleases himself??

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 07:11 PM
look at my join date folks

Drummond
08-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Sir Drummond. Thing back, and try to remember other members who were formerly here under other names. Then, try to remember the last time an actual SOCK PUPPET did anything other than toss one-liners, while trying to upset the apple-cart by being a smart-ass that only pleases himself??

What would make any such individual worthy of being remembered ??

I've got better things to do ... like watching paint dry. Or even, if it gets really desperate, maybe one of my more interminable dialogues with FJ (minimum 10 pages' worth, much of it crossed-out text ...).

Ho hum.

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 07:20 PM
2007 dudess

Drummond
08-14-2013, 07:20 PM

I'm looking.

Hey, that's one very impressive number of 'thanks' you've got there !

Try for two lines next time. Go on ... you can do it ...

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 07:21 PM
Im a liberal dem. You people don't thank dems

Drummond
08-14-2013, 07:32 PM

Certainly not when they don't offer any worthwhile debate !! Why would anyone bother ?

Granted that 'liberal dems' aren't too likely to earn our admiration (.. though there are a handful of characters here who definitely don't qualify as staunch Conservatives, and might side with you ..). Even so, IF you're unafraid of debate, then this is a place to test out what you'd presumably profess to believe (?). So, what's stopping you ?

Then again, stick to your one-liners if you must - it's your choice, after all. I can understand if you'd rather not stray from your preferred comfort zone.

Missileman
08-14-2013, 07:34 PM

The liberal mantra of "something for nothing" doesn't fly around here. You want thanks? Post something thank-worthy.

aboutime
08-14-2013, 08:21 PM

You sure didn't have to tell anyone that. It was apparent from the start.

hjmick
08-14-2013, 08:46 PM

I got you beat by a month, n0ob...

:lmao:

Voted4Reagan
08-14-2013, 09:01 PM

Not true Evince/Desh/TM

I do all the time... when they make quality posts... Ask Tekky and BAC

KarlMarx
08-14-2013, 10:01 PM
Seems Obama forgot to add this to his executive order he wrote at the end of July talking about schools and how we must get the Blacks on a equal playing field but the part I liked best was where he said there are way more blacks in jail than whites ( not those words exactly ) well Mr. President maybe this is one reason why ?

By now, many readers have seen the recent school bus video showing a bunch of black teenage drug-dealers savagely beating and stomping a 13-year-old white boy, breaking his arm and causing him other injuries, while the older black male bus driver stands right there and does nothing but watch (while radioing in vain to dispatch for help, which of course cannot possibly come in time)

According to FBI statistics, including Uniform Crime Reports and National Crime Victimization Surveys from across the country, young black males commit upwards of 50% of all murders and other violent crime in the United States. This is despite their representing only about 3% of the country’s entire population.
In 2010, young blacks committed homicide at nearly 14 times the rate young whites did.
Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites than vice-versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
Even though many in our society are already aware of these facts, the media and authorities are engaged in such a politically-correct coverup of the extent of the situation that there are still those millions and millions of brainwashed liberals who rush to join the hand-wringing over the number of black men in prison, alleging that such is the result of “institutional racism” in our criminal justice system, and endlessly bemoaning “the perpetuation of negative stereotypes” about black males.

Maybe someone ought to send this to the Racist radio announcer Obama is vacationing with and they could discuss the truth on why so many Blacks are in jail

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/the-unsavory-truth-about-violent-young-blacks-the-media/

Blacks seem to always be blaming racism for their problems. That's like alcoholics blaming bottles for theirs.

Racism is not an attitude of whites towards blacks, it's an excuse blacks use against whites for their shortcomings. If this is a racist country, then tell me why did we vote for a black man for President?

A lot of people have come to this country and faced daunting odds and made something of their lives. They did it by working hard and making a better life for their children. I once knew a person who spent 3 years in a refugee camp, hadn't seen her mother in 17 years because the Viet Cong wouldn't let her out of her country. Her father suffered early onset dementia because the Viet Cong tortured him for the 13 years he was a prisoner of theirs. Guess what? She came to this country, got an education, a job and opened a nail business on the side. Her clients were probably the very blacks who blamed their fate on this country's racism... I guess racism doesn't apply to hard working Vietnamese immigrants.

And here's something else.. name one group of people that were enslaved for 400 years in a foreign country, dragged away captive to another country, were the victims of genocide, kicked out of their homeland by the Romans for 2000 years... right, I'm talking about the Jews. Now, compared to then, the black man had it pretty good. How come Jews aren't murdering each other?

You know, it's like this... you give in to your nature and you become worse than anything imaginable. A lot of blacks are too busy hating whites, blaming whites, killing each other, making babies, joining gangs, smoking dope, and nursing a pathological sense of entitlement to ever make something of themselves. And it's too bad, too. Because out there are blacks who are decent, hardworking, and are just fine human beings... the problem is that people like that don't make the news.

Robert A Whit
08-14-2013, 10:40 PM
dude you have not looked at the polls lately huh

Obama has lost support since winning the election.