PDA

View Full Version : NAACP Calls For DOJ, Secret Service To Investigate Rodeo Clown Wearing Obama Mask

Jeff
08-14-2013, 02:29 PM
How ridicules , the NAACP getting involved in this was the clown dis respectful without a doubt but why doesn't the NAACP look into the black on black murders you know something important , or why don't they explain to me how a black man wearing a hoodie can stab a woman 11 times and no news of it on the big channels

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/obama-mask-wearing-rodeo-clown.jpg
<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;padding:0; position:relative;visibility:visible;width:300px"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;pa dding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width :300px"></ins></ins>
The deification of Barack Hussein Obama is beginning and it is getting down right scary the direction we are heading in this nation. I'm not going to sugar coat this at all, what the rodeo clown in Missouri did was wrong and in very poor taste when he put on a mask of Obama and stood there like an idiot being mocked and letting a bull run around him, but it does not nearly rise to the level of attention some are giving it.

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/naacp-calls-for-doj-secret-service-to-investigate-rodeo-clown-wearing-obama-mask

Larrymc
08-14-2013, 02:58 PM
How ridicules , the NAACP getting involved in this was the clown dis respectful without a doubt but why doesn't the NAACP look into the black on black murders you know something important , or why don't they explain to me how a black man wearing a hoodie can stab a woman 11 times and no news of it on the big channels

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/obama-mask-wearing-rodeo-clown.jpg
<ins style="display:inline-table;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;padding:0; position:relative;visibility:visible;width:300px"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="display:block;border:none;height:250px;margin:0;pa dding:0;position:relative;visibility:visible;width :300px"></ins></ins>
The deification of Barack Hussein Obama is beginning and it is getting down right scary the direction we are heading in this nation. I'm not going to sugar coat this at all, what the rodeo clown in Missouri did was wrong and in very poor taste when he put on a mask of Obama and stood there like an idiot being mocked and letting a bull run around him, but it does not nearly rise to the level of attention some are giving it.

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/naacp-calls-for-doj-secret-service-to-investigate-rodeo-clown-wearing-obama-maskPick a President and see if you can find one that was not disrespected and or mock in some way "So Join The Club Obama" but these Idiots will probably get the attention they seek, because the Head Idiot will make it happen. He doesn't appreciate most of our American traditions why would he understand good old American Fun.

Gaffer
08-14-2013, 04:57 PM
There was nothing wrong with it, it was not in poor taste. It was simple mockery of a buffoon. Remember the clinton 3 dollar bill? I still have one. Ever hear the first family albums featuring the kennedy's? Nixon masks, Reagan masks? Chevy Chase impersonating Ford? They have all been mocked and our current demagogue is no exception. I have mocked him from the get go. Anyone doesn't like it? Tough shit.

I don't think any past president has ever cried out to be mocked so badly as this one. Time to bring in the mockers.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2013, 05:14 PM
There was nothing wrong with it, it was not in poor taste. It was simple mockery of a buffoon. Remember the clinton 3 dollar bill? I still have one. Ever hear the first family albums featuring the kennedy's? Nixon masks, Reagan masks? Chevy Chase impersonating Ford? They have all been mocked and our current demagogue is no exception. I have mocked him from the get go. Anyone doesn't like it? Tough shit.

I don't think any past president has ever cried out to be mocked so badly as this one. Time to bring in the mockers. It was not in poor taste but it was funny. Humor and political criticism go hand in hand. Obama and his dumbass supporters are demanding censorship of any that criticize the damn lying bastard. FF-THEM. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND POLITICAL CRITICISM RATES THE HIGHEST OF ALL. This is just more of the protect this lying bastard at any and all costs! It is actually illegal to persecute this man(the clown) the way they are doing. Let the crybaby bastard Obama cry. He is not god, not our dictator and not even really a man! -FF-HIM!---Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2013, 05:20 PM
They made a film about murdering Bush and these same people defended it! FF-THEM TOO........ IT IS HYPOCRISY AT ITS FINEST......--TYR

Thunderknuckles
08-14-2013, 05:32 PM

I have to part ways with you on the this being wrong and in poor taste. SNL has been skewering Presidents for decades without the need for a federal investigation.
I don't even think this about deification. It's just that Obama is black and for some reason we all need to walk on eggshells around him.
The ass kicking that Ford got was orders of magnitude worse than anything Obama has had to endure.

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:03 PM
the stat fair commission banned the clown for life

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2013, 06:07 PM
the stat fair commission banned the clown for life Which most likely will give him grounds for a huge lawsuit.. since they just stomped on his freedom of speech and that of political dissent too. I'd say he should sue for a nice round number like 120 million. -Tyr

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:11 PM
yeah you going to sue and employer for firing an employee that brougth them public shame?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-14-2013, 06:14 PM
yeah you going to sue and employer for firing an employee that brougth them public shame? You are kinda slow on the uptake aren't ya? Are you the same truthmatters that I've dealt with on another forum?? Care to answer?? I'd like to know if its the same snake.. -Tyr

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 06:16 PM
why would he be able to sue them for firing him after he besmirched their name with his behavior?

red states rule
08-15-2013, 03:03 AM
Pick a President and see if you can find one that was not disrespected and or mock in some way "So Join The Club Obama" but these Idiots will probably get the attention they seek, because the Head Idiot will make it happen. He doesn't appreciate most of our American traditions why would he understand good old American Fun.

As if tolerant and civil liberals did not make fun of Pres Bush

Hell many of the left openly called for his MURDER!!!!

Gaffer
08-15-2013, 07:08 AM
You are kinda slow on the uptake aren't ya? Are you the same truthmatters that I've dealt with on another forum?? Care to answer?? I'd like to know if its the same snake.. -Tyr

Same snake. Slipped in behind robert.

Jeff
08-15-2013, 07:17 AM
the stat fair commission banned the clown for life

Simply because they where trying to be politically correct, every rodeo I have ever been to the clown makes a joke about the president in office at the time , it brings cheers and some bring boos but it gets the crowd involved and that is exactly what the clown is paid to do

And seriously do ya think the clown gives a dam about one state fair :laugh: this rodeo circuit just got more advertisement than any commercial could ever do

There is a rodeo in town here I think it was September 4th 5th and 6th or lets just say the beginning of September I sure hope the NAACP shows up to regulate it :laugh: that will be one hell of a fun rodeo :cool:

Jeff
08-15-2013, 07:22 AM
yeah you going to sue and employer for firing an employee that brougth them public shame?

Public shame :laugh: you don't get out to much huh, I can guarantee you the crowd at that rodeo or any other thought the stunt was funny as hell there just happened to be some pussy liberal there , not sure how he snuck in but I can tell you he was way out of his comfort zone, the people that attend Rodeo's are hard working Americans that understand Humor , for example I live in GA and when the rodeo comes into town college football is at its peak and the clown is usually from Arkansas and he mocks the Bull Dawgs just to get a rise out of the crowd , again that is what he is paid to do

jimnyc
08-15-2013, 03:21 PM
The only shame is that they didn't allow a bull to stamp on the gorilla looking face. :poke:

aboutime
08-15-2013, 06:36 PM
This isn't a first with the NAACP.

Clowns, demanding that Clowns be investigated is right up their alley.

red states rule
08-16-2013, 02:15 AM
why would he be able to sue them for firing him after he besmirched their name with his behavior?

What is a real shame is that liberal idiots like you and the NAALCP (National Association for the Advancement of Liberal Colored People) is outraged over a clown with an Obama mask and silent of black unemployment around 25% and black teen unemployment around 45%

More blacks are in poverty now then there was during the 8 years of Pres Bush - yet we hear SILENCE over that shame

aboutime
08-16-2013, 07:45 PM

That would only take place (besmirched) if he had lied about them. But, the truth can never be changed, and consequently. Is not Besmirching anyone as long as it is TRUE.