PDA

View Full Version : After an 11 hour filibuster in Texas

Larrymc
08-14-2013, 06:52 PM
When she tried so hard to stop the bill to ban Abortion after 20 weeks, I thought Wendy was Just another Evil Pro-Abortionist, turns out she's just another Democrat Idiot.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/08/on-abortion-wendy-davis-doesn-t-know-what-she-s-talking-about.html

truthmatters
08-14-2013, 07:08 PM
this is NOT a winning issue for the Rs

Larrymc
08-14-2013, 09:30 PM
this is NOT a winning issue for the RsApparently it is in Texas.

fj1200
08-15-2013, 07:27 AM

Perhaps you should change your name to 'onelinersmatters.'

logroller
08-15-2013, 08:22 AM
Nor unborn children.

Marcus Aurelius
08-15-2013, 09:10 AM
TM is a refugee from US Messageboard. The nonsense, one liners and spamming are her specialty.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2013, 09:16 AM
When she tried so hard to stop the bill to ban Abortion after 20 weeks, I thought Wendy was Just another Evil Pro-Abortionist, turns out she's just another Democrat Idiot.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08/08/on-abortion-wendy-davis-doesn-t-know-what-she-s-talking-about.html
Excellent linked article!!! Especially the closing paragraph. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2013, 09:23 AM
Perhaps you should change your name to 'onelinersmatters.' Perhaps brevitymatters would fit a tad better and be a bit shorter too. ;) --------------------------------------------------------------- Of course brevity being the soul of wit does not apply when the comments are liberal stupidity IMHO. TM is a liberal stooge... -Tyr

logroller
08-15-2013, 09:39 AM
Attention members -- one's membership or behavior on other sites is of no relevance here.
A member here was recently banned over this, and so too may any other-- Please abstain from such discussions and stick to the subject matter. Thank you.

fj1200
08-15-2013, 09:47 AM
Perhaps brevitymatters would fit a tad better and be a bit shorter too. ;) --------------------------------------------------------------- Of course brevity being the soul of wit does not apply when the comments are liberal stupidity IMHO. TM is a liberal stooge... -Tyr

Yes, I think 'brevity' implies effectiveness in communication which is a bit lacking. Although there might be something said in encouraging posters who are actually liberal. ;)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2013, 09:51 AM
Attention members -- one's membership or behavior on other sites is of no relevance here.
A member here was recently banned over this, and so too may any other-- Please abstain from such discussions and stick to the subject matter. Thank you. OK, not a problem, what will be presented here by TM will be enough to blast it with. Even if they are only one liners.. :laugh:-Tyr

logroller
08-15-2013, 10:42 AM
OK, not a problem, what will be presented here by TM will be enough to blast it with. Even if they are only one liners.. :laugh:-Tyr
One liners are like flies, a swat alone should suffice; and you may soon need a shovel for the BS. I'm just saying that I'll start blasting when someone tries grazing their cow. :martian:

jimnyc
08-15-2013, 03:24 PM

They ALREADY won, genius. Also, can you please help me with the website, what broken crevice did you weasel back through, sweetheart? :coffee:

tailfins
08-15-2013, 04:05 PM
A member here was recently banned over this, and so too may any other-- Please abstain from such discussions and stick to the subject matter. Thank you.

What if the site isn't mentioned? Someone's behavior elsewhere whether it be at another message board or at the local Piggly Wiggly supermarket gives an indication what we might expect from them here.

aboutime
08-15-2013, 04:15 PM
What if the site isn't mentioned? Someone's behavior elsewhere whether it be at another message board or at the local Piggly Wiggly supermarket gives an indication what we might expect from them here.

What if the subject matter just happens to reference another site?
Isn't that kinda...censorship?

truthmatters
09-29-2013, 08:07 AM
They ALREADY won, genius. Also, can you please help me with the website, what broken crevice did you weasel back through, sweetheart? :coffee: this will not win you female voters in the midterm huh. its called the internets sugar pants