PDA

View Full Version : He's Back......

Voted4Reagan
08-14-2013, 08:55 PM
He's Back!!!

Deploy the Flaps!!!

Mensa Man is back to save us all after his vacation!!

aboutime
08-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Oh, no! Not again???? 5395

Marcus Aurelius
08-14-2013, 09:00 PM
He's Back!!!

Deploy the Flaps!!!

Mensa Man is back to save us all after his 2nd vacation!!

i wonder how long before he gets a 3rd?

Marcus Aurelius
08-15-2013, 06:52 AM
i wonder how long before he gets a 3rd?

Almost immediately, it appears.:laugh2:

tailfins
08-15-2013, 07:11 AM
Whether it's Wind Song, Robert or someone else who's coming unglued, this pack mentality is sickening. If someone breaks the rules let them be dealt with in a mechanical, professional manner and let that be that.

jimnyc
08-15-2013, 07:32 AM
Whether it's Wind Song, Robert or someone else who's coming unglued, this pack mentality is sickening. If someone breaks the rules let them be dealt with in a mechanical, professional manner and let that be that.

In theory, I agree with you 100%. But when certain members goad and fight with others non-stop, there is going to be gloating and more fighting as a result down the road. A well respected member who treats others with respect at all times, they simply won't be laughed at and jabbed at when there's a misstep of sorts. In other words, sometimes life has you reap what you sow. Sometimes when people act like complete assholes and treat others as complete assholes, it may come back to haunt you. BUT, don't take that as encouragement to others or acceptance, but rather an explanation.

tailfins
08-15-2013, 09:17 AM
In theory, I agree with you 100%. But when certain members goad and fight with others non-stop, there is going to be gloating and more fighting as a result down the road. A well respected member who treats others with respect at all times, they simply won't be laughed at and jabbed at when there's a misstep of sorts. In other words, sometimes life has you reap what you sow. Sometimes when people act like complete assholes and treat others as complete assholes, it may come back to haunt you. BUT, don't take that as encouragement to others or acceptance, but rather an explanation.

Excellent: Information over perception! Hopefully he will learn how to function on a message board and learn not to lash out when he gets frustrated. Even though I have no interest in culinary topics, that is why I watched all the available episodes of Kitchen Nightmares. Not only does Gordon Ramsay turn around hopeless restaurants, he turns around people with seemingly hopeless attitudes.

Voted4Reagan
08-15-2013, 09:47 AM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j401/measton9/2-Damndogs.gif

Needed more flaps....

Marcus Aurelius
08-15-2013, 09:49 AM
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j401/measton9/2-Damndogs.gif

Needed more flaps....

Now now... it's not nice to speak ill of the dead.

:laugh2:

Voted4Reagan
08-15-2013, 10:00 AM
How the hell do you pick up a 1yr ban 2 hours after coming back?

That has to be a record.

Marcus Aurelius
08-15-2013, 10:09 AM
How the hell do you pick up a 1yr ban 2 hours after coming back?

That has to be a record.

I think we finally found something he's an 'expert' at.......

:laugh2: