PDA

View Full Version : President Played Cards During bin Laden Raid?!

red states rule
08-15-2013, 02:56 AM
I am not surprised the Obama loving media here is not reporting this story

President Obama played cards during the bin Laden raid says his longtime aide Reggie Love

President Obama's longtime aide Reggie Love says he and the president played cards during part of the raid in Pakistan that killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

'Most people were like down in the Situation Room and [President Obama] was like, "I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing,"' Love recalled of the May 2011 raid during a forum hosted by the D.C.-based Artists & Athletes Alliance (http://artistsandathletes.org/) in Los Angeles last month.

He said that he and the president, along with White House photographer Pete Souza and Obama aide Marvin Nicholson, gathered in the private dining room to play a couple rounds of cards.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2393832/Obama-personal-aide-Reggie-Love-says-president-played-cards-bin-Laden-raid.html#ixzz2c1Rgg914

video is available as well at the link

Gaffer
08-15-2013, 07:13 AM
Not only did they have to drag him in off the golf course but then he refused to watch it as well. Like a kid having a tantrum over watching an educational show. "I don't wanna see that".

He sure had no problem taking credit for it after it was over.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Not only did they have to drag him in off the golf course but then he refused to watch it as well. Like a kid having a tantrum over watching an educational show. "I don't wanna see that".

He sure had no problem taking credit for it after it was over. A cowardly SOB and not even a man just like I've been saying all along. Just more proof of that.. -Tyr

Thunderknuckles
08-15-2013, 10:16 AM
The President's aid talks all like a teenage girl.
I'm like, whoa!

Gaffer
08-15-2013, 11:12 AM
The President's aid talks all like a teenage girl.
I'm like, whoa!

They're butt buddies.

aboutime
08-15-2013, 12:46 PM
I am not surprised the Obama loving media here is not reporting this story

Is anyone really certain, or sure Obama and Love ONLY PLAYED CARDS?

Consider this. Why would someone like this Love fellow be so willing to openly talk about such things IF....OBAMA had such a stronghold on everyone else in his administration. Like telling them to Never use the words Terror, Terrorists, or War on Terror?
But he allows Reggie to openly speak about THEIR RELATIONSHIP?????

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT???
Anyone else asking the same questions?

Jeff
08-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Is anyone really certain, or sure Obama and Love ONLY PLAYED CARDS?

Consider this. Why would someone like this Love fellow be so willing to openly talk about such things IF....OBAMA had such a stronghold on everyone else in his administration. Like telling them to Never use the words Terror, Terrorists, or War on Terror?
But he allows Reggie to openly speak about THEIR RELATIONSHIP?????

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT???
Anyone else asking the same questions?

I wondered that also , I watched the video but can't say I have every detail but is it possible this guy no longer works for Obama and is maybe a bit P.O.ed over the 28 grand he received to do his job ( or at least I thought that was what he said i am dealing with two kids here while trying to listen ) but what did well really didn't surprise me was all the video's the WH released showed Obama sitting at the edge of his seat watching , Hillary almost fainting and mean while the truth was he was playing cards , man I bet this guy could really tell some stories

aboutime
08-15-2013, 04:11 PM
I wondered that also , I watched the video but can't say I have every detail but is it possible this guy no longer works for Obama and is maybe a bit P.O.ed over the 28 grand he received to do his job ( or at least I thought that was what he said i am dealing with two kids here while trying to listen ) but what did well really didn't surprise me was all the video's the WH released showed Obama sitting at the edge of his seat watching , Hillary almost fainting and mean while the truth was he was playing cards , man I bet this guy could really tell some stories

Can't help but think of Vince Foster, and how he also became somewhat of a threat to people in High places.

red states rule
08-16-2013, 02:20 AM
I notice the Obama lap dogs are staying away from this thread and have offered up zero excuses

Has anyone lese notices we know all about Obama the night the Seals killed OBL but we have no idea where the hell Obozo was the night our embassy was attacked and 4 US citizens were murdered?

We know the SOB went to a fundraiser the next night and lied through his teeth saying a video was to blame for the attack. But other then that..................

red states rule
08-16-2013, 02:32 AM
NBC is not pleased with the card game being made public

While NBC marked the one-year anniversary of the Bin Laden killing with a fawning Inside the Situation Room profile (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2012/05/03/nbcs-williams-awe-obamas-even-keel-during-bin-laden-killing) of President Obama, on Thursday, the cast of Today chided former White House aide Reggie Love for revealing that he and the President "must have played 15 games of spades" during the 2011 operation.

After playing the sound bite of Love, co-host Matt Lauer quickly added: "We should note, from what we understand, the President was in the Situation Room during all of the actual raid." He then remarked: "We wonder how they feel about Mr. Love writing about this." Fellow co-host Savannah Guthrie joked: "Bring, bring. Reggie it's the White House, line two." Weatherman Al Roker chimed in: "Remember that non-disclosure thing you signed?"

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=293 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/122323" frameBorder=0 width=520 allowfullscreen=""></IFRAME>
Lauer predicted that Love was "not going to be on the basketball court for a while" with the President after the admission.

Guthrie concluded: "Yeah, don't mention the spades game that went on."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2013/08/15/after-gauzy-promotion-bin-laden-raid-nbc-scolds-obama-aide-revealing-p#ixzz2c7CBWZ00

aboutime
08-16-2013, 03:35 PM
NBC is not pleased with the card game being made public

NBC's Today show...Matt belongs to the Micheal Jackson school of pedobama's.

http://icansayit.com/images/jocollage.jpg

Larrymc
08-16-2013, 06:50 PM
I am not surprised the Obama loving media here is not reporting this storyOf course he couldn't stand to be down there some of his own were going down on his order, but he couldn't pass on the chance at bragging rights.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Does not matter a bit. Obama is immune from criticism because the media, the government and the sold out black race declare it to be so. The opposition is not united enough, dedicated enough to blast the SOB NIGHT AND DAY AND JUST KEEP THE LIGHT SHINING ON HIS DAMN CORRUPTION. THEN ORGANIZE TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON AGAINST HIS ILLEGAL AND TREASONOUS ACTS. They refuse to do that they may as well run up the white flag of surrender! For that is the least they can do to combat his gd tyranny IMHO.--Tyr

Missileman
08-17-2013, 08:52 AM
As long as there are people who will go on tirades over nonsense like this, the lame-stream-media will have all the ammo it needs to distract from the REAL problems in the Obama administration. You are being unwitting accomplices in the "Hey, look over there!" strategy. KNOCK IT OFF!!! :salute:

aboutime
08-17-2013, 06:24 PM
As long as there are people who will go on tirades over nonsense like this, the lame-stream-media will have all the ammo it needs to distract from the REAL problems in the Obama administration. You are being unwitting accomplices in the "Hey, look over there!" strategy. KNOCK IT OFF!!! :salute:

Missileman. I would agree with you IF...that Lamestream media even knew about DP, or anyone here offering their opinions.

Ever wonder if Obama and company are reading anything, any of us are saying here?

Why would they? We mean nothing to them. And the press. ANY PRESS, has no time to waste here.