PDA

View Full Version : Obama has more excuses than he has scandals concerning the myriad of problems in the

Jeff
08-15-2013, 06:52 AM
OK we established when this story first broke thanks to Marcus that this executive order wasn't just or really had little to do with allowing black kids to misbehave in school but just the same it was a racist move by Obama and it seems the media ( or some ) believe so to, personally since I seen Obama threatened if he didn't get his way there would be way more racism, I have seen him showing his black side more and more and call me a racist or whatever ya want but I have to wonder why after a threat like that we are seeing Obama try to show his black side, the entire rodeo clown thing sums up what idiots are running this country I mean was it in bad taste yes but was it funny Hell yea it was, and every rodeo I have ever been to the main clown takes a pop shot at the president just to get the people to Laugh but now we must have the NAACP looking into it :laugh: another worthless organization in my eyes, this whole thing stinks and all I see coming out of it is some more Obama supporters will get a job to regulate the way the poor black kids are treated, I have to wonder if the first three on the list will be the ones that beat the young white boy half to death on the school bus, yup just another example of how the poor black kids are mistreated, this white boy should of just let them sell there drugs and he wouldn't of gotten beat up, Wow looks like I could be on the new panel .

In his latest “I hate imperialist white America” action, Obama wants to regulate schools’ disciplinary actions so that penalties are more fair. In other words, so what black kids behave worse in overwhelming numbers — some other ethnic group needs to pay. Think of it as “redistribution” of consequences. The President’s July 26 executive order established a government panel to promote “a positive school climate that does not rely on methods that result in disparate use of disciplinary tools.” In typical Obama fashion he has established a panel to solve unsolvable problems that people on the panel created. “African Americans lack equal access to highly effective teachers and principals, safe schools, and challenging college-preparatory classes, and they disproportionately experience school discipline,” said the order, titled “White House Initiative On Educational Excellence.”

http://theblacksphere.net/2013/08/obama-put-more-black-kids-in-prison-program/