PDA

View Full Version : HATE CRIME: Trial for Black Woman Who Killed White Boy with Blow Torch Begins

Jeff
08-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Nope ya haven't seen this on the 6 o clock news or if ya did it was before they realized it was a black woman killing a young white boy, it just isn't news unless the poor blacks are being mistreated or at least if Sharpton and Jackson can sell it that way

According to ClashDaily.com’s sleuth, Donald Joy (http://clashdaily.com/author/donaldjoy/)- “Mona Nelson killed 12yr. old Jonathan Foster with a blowtorch. Nancy Grace dropped the story as soon as she realized it was a black woman murdering a little white boy. The media have avoided the story like the plague, never once looking into whether it was a “hate crime.” The original local news report has been removed. Suspect has sought and received legal counsel from local leadership of the New Black Panther Party. No story here, folks. Move along …”

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/hate-crime-trial-for-black-woman-who-killed-white-boy-with-blow-torch-begins/

Marcus Aurelius
08-15-2013, 08:14 AM
Here's a little background on this sad story...
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelson-accused-burning-jonathan-foster-shes-monster/story?id=12514556

and here's a current status update...
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=9205206

The trial is now ready to begin, and late Tuesday, a judge ruled most of what the suspect told investigators can be used in the trial.

Late Tuesday, JUDGE JANNINE BARR allowed nearly all the statements to stand, except for those given after Nelson asked for a lawyer. The defense was not pleased with the ruling, but it's what KTRK legal analyst Joel Androphy expected.

"This is a foregone conclusion that she's gonna lose this suppression, and if she goes to trial before the judge, she's gonna lose and get the max amount of punishment, which is life," Androphy said.
If Nelson is convicted, she could face a life sentence.
Opening statements are set to begin Wednesday.

Too bad she can't be fried if found guilty. Fat ugly bitch.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2013, 08:40 AM
Nope ya haven't seen this on the 6 o clock news or if ya did it was before they realized it was a black woman killing a young white boy, it just isn't news unless the poor blacks are being mistreated or at least if Sharpton and Jackson can sell it that way

According to ClashDaily.com’s sleuth, Donald Joy (http://clashdaily.com/author/donaldjoy/)- “Mona Nelson killed 12yr. old Jonathan Foster with a blowtorch. Nancy Grace dropped the story as soon as she realized it was a black woman murdering a little white boy. The media have avoided the story like the plague, never once looking into whether it was a “hate crime.” The original local news report has been removed. Suspect has sought and received legal counsel from local leadership of the New Black Panther Party. No story here, folks. Move along …”

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/hate-crime-trial-for-black-woman-who-killed-white-boy-with-blow-torch-begins/ Has she been charged with a hate crime? If not why not?--Tyr

Larrymc
08-15-2013, 01:40 PM

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/hate-crime-trial-for-black-woman-who-killed-white-boy-with-blow-torch-begins/What a sicking story, further sicking is the media bias, this is the kind of story that may give Obama the race war he wants, because the white community as whole are more law abiding, it takes a lot to cause an uprising, but suppressing story's like this infuriates me. and it seems like we are finding more and more of them that never make the main stream, we need our on version of Al and Jesse so the truth can find the lite of day.

revelarts
08-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Sooo is it OK to support/call for hate crime regs if it's against whites? Or do conservatives stand against it for everyone?
I'm against hate crimes regs 24/7/365. No matter who is allegedly doing the "hatin".

As far as this stream of perceived racist black on white crime info that some people keep posting.
um
Seems like in EVERYone of these cases the the criminals are going to jail.
Most for a long time. soo. What else do you really want here? they are in jail on trial & on track to prison. soo what's the problem? not enough news time?

At least in the Black on white news circuses the question often is,
Will the White go to jail or/and is it is even a crime? Usually the big stories aren't just A white killed a black and is probably going to jail.

But even as some of the perceived reverse racist stuff gets low or no play. Are these the kinds of news stories that people really need to be focused on in general? Tabliod murder stories with race as a selling factor? Is that really the news everyone needs to put upfront in their minds everyday?
I don't think i spent much more than an hour watching/listening/reading about the Trayvon Zimmermin thing. As i've said before, it's a tragedy all around. But IMO not worth all of the heat, news hours and emotion many invested in it on all sides.

I just wonder what some folks are looking for here?

Kathianne
08-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Since the very beginning I've thought 'hate crimes add on' is nonsense. That it's used only for minority victims just adds to the insanity with a racist element. Make the time fit the crime isn't problematic for judges or juries.

This case is horrific, that woman deserves death or life sentence. As for 'hate crime' the prosecutor has already stated that they cannot give motive, though they can give details on how the murder and later desecration of the body took place. Without motive, 'hate crime' could not be applied. Truth is, in my mind that 'hate' existed is beyond commonsense, that's true though in nearly all murders. However, was it because he was white? Was she a pedophile and murdered him to keep him from speaking and burn him in attempt to destroy evidence?

Jeff
08-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Sooo is it OK to support/call for hate crime regs if it's against whites? Or do conservatives stand against it for everyone?
I'm against hate crimes regs 24/7/365. No matter who is allegedly doing the "hatin".

As far as this stream of perceived racist black on white crime info that some people keep posting.
um
Most for a long time. soo. What else do you really want here? they are in jail on trial & on track to prison. soo what's the problem? not enough news time?

Will the White go to jail or/and is it is even a crime? Usually the big stories aren't just A white killed a black and is probably going to jail.

But even as some of the perceived reverse racist stuff gets low or no play. Are these the kinds of news stories that people really need to be focused on in general? Tabliod murder stories with race as a selling factor? Is that really the news everyone needs to put upfront in their minds everyday?
I don't think i spent much more than an hour watching/listening/reading about the Trayvon Zimmermin thing. As i've said before, it's a tragedy all around. But IMO not worth all of the heat, news hours and emotion many invested in it on all sides.

I just wonder what some folks are looking for here?

Seriously Rev, how many hate crimes have you seen against blacks ?Sure there are some but look at the Stats , all I ask is make it fair, this woman killed this little boy with a torch and I never heard it on the news , ( heck could of been just me I don't watch to much news to depressing :laugh:) but I sure as hell see Sharpton and Jackson bussing people into towns ya never heard of if a Black person is wronged and neither should be ok , my issue is make it fair if we are going to have hate crimes lets do so accross the board

jimnyc
08-15-2013, 03:20 PM
There are non-stop black on white hate crimes daily, and we hear about very little of them, if any at times. But if it's the reverse, it's national news. I think BOTH are deplorable, but with that said - then ALL should be equally condemned - not 99% on one side and 1% on the other.

Marcus Aurelius
08-15-2013, 03:31 PM
There are non-stop black on white hate crimes daily, and we hear about very little of them, if any at times. But if it's the reverse, it's national news. I think BOTH are deplorable, but with that said - then ALL should be equally condemned - not 99% on one side and 1% on the other.

Tell JJ and AS.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2013, 05:38 PM

um

I just wonder what some folks are looking for here? Some folks (me) are making a point about the hypocrisy of hate crimes. And how the charge is ignored if the situation is reversed. I am dead set against hate crime charges myself. The are just PC BULLSHAT !!!! A DAMN CRIME IS A CRIME !!! -Tyr

Larrymc
08-15-2013, 06:19 PM

um

I just wonder what some folks are looking for here?Yes the problem is news coverage, I for one am tired of heinous black on white crime being stopped at the local level if reported at all, Why? Im just as interested in seeing this type of crime reported as i am Muslim, or any other. I realize it would most likely flood the news, but i fell i have a right to know, I fill deceived when these story's come to light months and years after the fact. I understand your point about focusing on such daily, but it might just highlight were the real problems are and how it continually gets worse, I have no desire to go through life with blinders unaware of the world me and my family or living in.

Kathianne
08-15-2013, 10:01 PM
Yes the problem is news coverage, I for one am tired of heinous black on white crime being stopped at the local level if reported at all, Why? Im just as interested in seeing this type of crime reported as i am Muslim, or any other. I realize it would most likely flood the news, but i fell i have a right to know, I fill deceived when these story's come to light months and years after the fact. I understand your point about focusing on such daily, but it might just highlight were the real problems are and how it continually gets worse, I have no desire to go through life with blinders unaware of the world me and my family or living in.

Ok, I live in Chicago area and 'big city' shootings are the norm, well here they are way beyond the norm. In the past few years, not unusual in good weather to have tens shot and 7-8 dead. While Chicago's murder rate garners national headlines, not the individual murders. There's the exception like the infant on her father's lap, but that was bizarre.

Nope, the national headlines to gather the forces of Obama and dream children, Jesse Jackson that dreams of dream children, they are those that are 'white on black', especially if photogenic and young. Whoops when the white guy is actually Hispanic, but the MSM can fix that.