PDA

View Full Version : Ft Hood Shooter's Defense: 'Was Helping My Muslim Brothers'

Jeff
08-15-2013, 08:37 AM
He says he wishes the cops had killed him, he would of met his God I say lets help him met his God

One year after he waged a deadly shooting rampage at the Fort Hood Army base here in November 2009, Major Nidal Malik Hasan told a panel of military mental health experts that he wished he had been killed during the attack because it would have meant God had chosen him for martyrdom. His statements to the panel, detailed in documents released by Major Hasan to The New York Times through his civilian lawyer, provided the first account of the shooting in Major Hasan’s own words and suggested that he believed the Army’s pursuit of the death penalty offered him salvation. Paralyzed by police officers who ended the attack when they shot him four times, he viewed the possibility of death as a badge of honor, according to the documents.
“I’m paraplegic and could be in jail for the rest of my life,” Major Hasan told the panel. “However, if I died by lethal injection I would still be a martyr.”

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130814001-ft-hood-helping.html

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-15-2013, 09:41 AM
He says he wishes the cops had killed him, he would of met his God I say lets help him met his God

One year after he waged a deadly shooting rampage at the Fort Hood Army base here in November 2009, Major Nidal Malik Hasan told a panel of military mental health experts that he wished he had been killed during the attack because it would have meant God had chosen him for martyrdom. His statements to the panel, detailed in documents released by Major Hasan to The New York Times through his civilian lawyer, provided the first account of the shooting in Major Hasan’s own words and suggested that he believed the Army’s pursuit of the death penalty offered him salvation. Paralyzed by police officers who ended the attack when they shot him four times, he viewed the possibility of death as a badge of honor, according to the documents.
“I’m paraplegic and could be in jail for the rest of my life,” Major Hasan told the panel. “However, if I died by lethal injection I would still be a martyr.”

http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/20130814001-ft-hood-helping.html
There can be no doubt of his guilt. Hundreds saw the bastard do it. Take him out and shoot his sorry ass now! America has waited for justice in this open and shut case far too long. Shoot the GD BASTARD AND BE DONE WITH IT. I'll volunteer to be executioner right now!! --Tyr

jafar00
08-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Well, he failed to help his brothers the moment he pulled out a gun to commit murder.