PDA

View Full Version : Prepare For take off Whitless and Billy-Bob

Voted4Reagan
08-15-2013, 10:13 AM
Robert and Billy-Bob preparing for take off on their new board...

Perhaps they were tuned to FM-Frequencies prior to take off...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/250706/plane-crash-o.gif

tailfins
08-15-2013, 10:52 AM

You have lost a good learning opportunity. Think of some of the worst owners on Kitchen Nightmares.

aboutime
08-15-2013, 12:50 PM

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/250706/plane-crash-o.gif

How will they exceed membership of TWO (2) in another board? Wouldn't it be just as easy to share Email addresses, and talk endlessly to each other without a Forum where everyone (two) always agree???

tailfins
08-15-2013, 01:15 PM
How will they exceed membership of TWO (2) in another board? Wouldn't it be just as easy to share Email addresses, and talk endlessly to each other without a Forum where everyone (two) always agree???

The board Robert speaks of has a market. There are plenty of forums where posters just sit there insulting each other all day long. Those kinds of forums hold my interest for about a week. It is however informative to see how the same poster responds to different message board cultures. I saw Jafar on another forum and it was pretty boring. You all play the role of devil's advocate. You give Jafar something on which to base a discussion.

aboutime
08-15-2013, 01:18 PM
The board Robert speaks of has a market. There are plenty of forums where posters just sit there insulting each other all day long. Those kinds of forums hold my interest for about a week. It is however informative to see how the same poster responds to different message board cultures. I saw Jafar on another forum and it was pretty boring. You all play the role of devil's advocate. You give Jafar something on which to base a discussion.

I personally wouldn't give jafar the satisfaction of giving him the time of day. He is a phony, false prophet who hates anyone who isn't dedicated to following his religious beliefs. In fact. He has proven his hatred for Westerners. Namely Americans, and those of the Jewish faith whom...jafar would celebrate the death of...like the good, untrustworthy Hamas follower he is known to be.

PostmodernProphet
08-15-2013, 07:19 PM
I was wondering about this.....I got a PM here from Robert inviting me there.....I didn't respond because I thought it was poor taste to use one boards PM system to advertise another.....

PostmodernProphet
08-15-2013, 07:24 PM

heavens yes.....you guys are boring enough.....I spend most of my time at a board where there are more liberals to yell at.....

hjmick
08-15-2013, 07:27 PM
I can't believe I didn't get an invite...

I'm crushed. No, Really, I am...

Kathianne
08-15-2013, 09:15 PM
I can't believe I didn't get an invite...

I'm crushed. No, Really, I am...

Shockingly neither did I, we can console each other. :beer:

Kathianne
08-15-2013, 09:16 PM
heavens yes.....you guys are boring enough.....I spend most of my time at a board where there are more liberals to yell at.....

Ah, but you remain quite civil here! LOL!

PostmodernProphet
08-16-2013, 08:15 AM
Ah, but you remain quite civil here! LOL!

I return comments in kind......when addressed with obscenity I respond with obscenity....if you watch closely there you will see that I use a different posting style depending on who I am debating with.....there are many posters I don't insult......sort of like speaking Greek to Greeks.....you should have seen me at the extremely liberal third board I posted at.....I filled the role Gabby fills here (sole survivor)......though I held my own for over 40k posts before the board folded.....