PDA

View Full Version : HATE CRIME: Man Ordered to Apologize for ‘What White People Did to Black People’ at G

Jeff
08-16-2013, 07:29 AM
I guess I would of died

One man was left trembling after another pulled a loaded firearm on him and reportedly demanded that he apologize to black people for all the wrongs white people have done to them. Police arrested the suspect, finding the firearm and ammunition.
Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions ‘inexplicable’ and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote. She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/hate-crime-man-ordered-to-apologize-for-what-white-people-did-to-black-people-at-gunpoint/

Marcus Aurelius
08-16-2013, 07:47 AM
I guess I would of died

One man was left trembling after another pulled a loaded firearm on him and reportedly demanded that he apologize to black people for all the wrongs white people have done to them. Police arrested the suspect, finding the firearm and ammunition.
Chikwanha E. Nyashanu, 35-years old, is being held on $100,000 bail with prosecutors seeking to increase the amount to $500,000, according to Brandi Kruse of MyNorthwest.com. “King County District Court Judge Arthur R. Chapman called his actions ‘inexplicable’ and deemed him a danger to the community,” she wrote. She added that court documents revealed the suspect as a black male and the victim as a white male.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/hate-crime-man-ordered-to-apologize-for-what-white-people-did-to-black-people-at-gunpoint/

I anxiously await Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton claiming the white guy provoked him.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-16-2013, 09:32 AM
I anxiously await Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton claiming the white guy provoked him. bamboy needs to tell Holder to investigate and find out what the white "Hispanic guy " did to the poor attacker to get him so riled up. Probably best to just charge the white guy with something so as to hold him...;)--Tyr