nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 01:59 PM
Story Highlights
• NEW: Paris Hilton picked up at house for court date
• Hilton under house arrest, is wearing ankle bracelet
• "Medical considerations" led to new arrangement
• Hilton served five days in jail for violating probation

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/08/paris.hilton.ap/index.html

I watched the live news coverage for a bit on Fox News, and a party supply truck showed up for a party Paris has planned for tonight. They brough space heaters for her patio and crystal stemware glasses. She really needs to be taught a lesson.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 02:34 PM
well the judge just put her back in jail for the full 45 days and told the sheriff she WILL do the time.

Paris is not partying tonight.

Now that's justice. She cried out MOM as she was being carried away :laugh2: Looks like mommy and daddy cant get her out of this one.

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 02:34 PM
well the judge just put her back in jail for the full 45 days and told the sheriff she WILL do the time.

Hobbit
06-08-2007, 02:46 PM
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2976/pipvm4.jpg

Photoshopped from a picture of Fox News' front page. Courtesy of fark.com.

Lightning Waltz
06-08-2007, 03:14 PM

:clap::dance::clap:

:cheers2:

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 03:41 PM
The space shuttle launch is being pre-empted by paris hilton going to jail. Somethings are just too important to not be covered endlessly.

Mr. P
06-08-2007, 03:52 PM
The space shuttle launch is being pre-empted by paris hilton going to jail. Somethings are just too important to not be covered endlessly.

Go here..then top right click watch..it's live.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

Mr. P
06-08-2007, 03:54 PM
I posted that too fast..on the link just click "watch Nasa tv now"

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 03:59 PM
I've seen a bunch of shuttle launches, and even saw the one blow up. It isn't everyday you get to see some cocky little narcissist, rich bitch like hilton get her ass thrown BACK in the can. :laugh2:

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 04:03 PM
I've seen a bunch of shuttle launches, and even saw the one blow up. It isn't everyday you get to see some cocky little narcissist, rich bitch like hilton get her ass thrown BACK in the can. :laugh2:

True. It's news but hardly important and there are many things going on in the world besides her jail time. She's going to be the subject of all the news for the next month. Just like anna nichole smith, who's still dead.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 04:25 PM

It also bumped the coverage of the Melitary Replacement at the Pentagon, so when is a rich little bitch more important then our Government or Space Program? It reminds me of OJ

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 04:29 PM
It also bumped the coverage of the Melitary Replacement at the Pentagon, so when is a rich little bitch more important then our Government or Space Program? It reminds me of OJ

Importance... imshmortance... it all boils down to what people want to watch, and they want to watch hilton get thrown back in jail.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Importance... imshmortance... it all boils down to what people want to watch, and they want to watch hilton get thrown back in jail.

Yea, but we could't actually watch that :(

Gaffer
06-08-2007, 04:39 PM
syria is building up its forces along the border with Israel. Lots going on over there and the news is concentrating on hilton. Think they would pull away from hilton if washington got nuked? They might have to go to split screen.

nevadamedic
06-08-2007, 04:49 PM
syria is building up its forces along the border with Israel. Lots going on over there and the news is concentrating on hilton. Think they would pull away from hilton if washington got nuked? They might have to go to split screen.

Maybe if they let her out of jail she can go over there and fix things.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
06-08-2007, 07:47 PM
New pictures of "crying... WHALING" hilton baby in squad car on Drudge. SUCK IT UP cry baby... welcome to the REAL world.... Sheeezzzuzzz... :uhoh:

http://www.drudgereport.com/