PDA

View Full Version : Rules of the road

Mr. P
06-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Take this free 20 question drivers test.
Check the left menu for state results.

http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/

Nukeman
06-08-2007, 03:03 PM
I got a 85% and the ones I missed I feel were a little misleading. Ohh well I beat my state average so I guess that make me a good driver......:dance:

darin
06-08-2007, 03:05 PM
One question was iffy, so I didn't ace it.

When you approach a Stale Yellow light - one must 'be prepared to stop' - they wanted to see 'Stop if it's safe to do so'

Nukeman
06-08-2007, 03:09 PM

When you approach a Stale Yellow light - one must 'be prepared to stop' - they wanted to see 'Stop if it's safe to do so'
I missed that one and also the speed with which you should merge onto the freeway. My understanding is that you are supposed to be doing the "speed limit" but I can see why you would want to be going as fast as everyone else.. That is what I do but I figured it would be against the law to...you know....speed..

Mr. P
06-08-2007, 03:34 PM

I got a 85% and the ones I missed I feel were a little misleading. Ohh well I beat my state average so I guess that make me a good driver......:dance:

I'm with you both.

shattered
06-08-2007, 09:50 PM
Take this free 20 question drivers test.
Check the left menu for state results.

http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/

Hmph. I got a 95%.

The safe following distance, I put 10 seconds instead of 2 seconds..

shattered
06-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Good grief. My state average is only 79-80%. No wonder I think most people are a bunch of dumbshits that can't drive here...

Mr. P
06-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Hmph. I got a 95%.

The safe following distance, I put 10 seconds instead of 2 seconds..

me too..

5stringJeff
06-09-2007, 10:39 AM

I missed that one as well. 90% overall.

My new state's average... sucks. No wonder I feel like such a good driver out here!