PDA

View Full Version : SHARIA DON’T LIKE IT: Muslims Force Chicago PD to Scrap Counter-Terror Training

Jeff
08-19-2013, 04:54 PM
This is really getting crazy, how can people just get the police department to shut down training because they feel the instructor is against Muslims, We have a President that don't like white people but yet he still does his job ( lie steal cheat ect.... ) but again this country must be politically correct and if a minority group cries foul shut it all down, then when they have a terror attack in the name of Allah by fake Muslims ( right jafar ) then half or not more of these wonderful Muslims will be cheering and flapping there tongues doing there call ( or what ever it is )

Amid protests from a Muslim civil liberties group, local police training officials have called off an anti-terrorism course for officers scheduled for Monday in Lombard that was to have been taught by an instructor the group regards as anti-Muslim.
The class was canceled this morning after the head of the agency in charge of police training statewide asked the local training agency, North East Multi-Regional Training, not to use the instructor until the state agency investigates his curriculum, said Phil Brankin, director of the local organization. Brankin said Kevin McClain, executive director of the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board, said the trainer and course would not be used statewide until the investigation concludes.
McClain could not be reached for comment

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/lombard_villa_park/chi-police-training-called-anti-muslim-canceled-20130816,0,4669787.story

aboutime
08-19-2013, 05:06 PM
Jeff. All you need to remember is....WHO is the Mayor,
and WHO did he work for,
and Where does Obama call home???

That should answer your questions.

Jeff
08-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Jeff. All you need to remember is....WHO is the Mayor,
and WHO did he work for,
and Where does Obama call home???

That should answer your questions.

:laugh: Couldn't help but to laugh in a sad way as read your response because of how true it is

Kathianne
08-19-2013, 05:40 PM
Wasn't Chicago, Lombard is in DuPage County. Seems an ongoing training program from DuCom. So, folks complained and they'll get the investigation. Seems CAIR has done this before with same presenter, he seems to have passed the investigations.

What CAIR is looking for is to have the 'Islamic Rules' developed by FBI/Jusitice, where CAIR had major input. Seems some locals aren't listening to all those.

Larrymc
08-19-2013, 06:10 PM
This is really getting crazy, how can people just get the police department to shut down training because they feel the instructor is against Muslims, We have a President that don't like white people but yet he still does his job ( lie steal cheat ect.... ) but again this country must be politically correct and if a minority group cries foul shut it all down, then when they have a terror attack in the name of Allah by fake Muslims ( right jafar ) then half or not more of these wonderful Muslims will be cheering and flapping there tongues doing there call ( or what ever it is )

Amid protests from a Muslim civil liberties group, local police training officials have called off an anti-terrorism course for officers scheduled for Monday in Lombard that was to have been taught by an instructor the group regards as anti-Muslim.
The class was canceled this morning after the head of the agency in charge of police training statewide asked the local training agency, North East Multi-Regional Training, not to use the instructor until the state agency investigates his curriculum, said Phil Brankin, director of the local organization. Brankin said Kevin McClain, executive director of the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board, said the trainer and course would not be used statewide until the investigation concludes.
McClain could not be reached for comment

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/suburbs/lombard_villa_park/chi-police-training-called-anti-muslim-canceled-20130816,0,4669787.storyStage II Jeff, Stage II :bow2:

jafar00
08-19-2013, 10:29 PM
It wouldn't make sense if they got a local Rabbi in to teach them about Christianity would it?
I see nothing wrong with getting someone in who is knowledgeable about Islam to teach them about Islam instead of someone with a clear anti-Islam agenda who will just teach them a bunch of lies and hate.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
08-19-2013, 11:30 PM
It wouldn't make sense if they got a local Rabbi in to teach them about Christianity would it?
I see nothing wrong with getting someone in who is knowledgeable about Islam to teach them about Islam instead of someone with a clear anti-Islam agenda who will just teach them a bunch of lies and hate. I see. You mean like a local Islamic cleric that is wily enough to teach them how to handle the muslims with kid gloves and kiss their asses like they demand. Somebody slick with the propaganda the top leaders are using in this conquer the world campaign. The propaganda like they've been using on our politicians for over 30 years now that has advanced tem this far so quickly. I got ya Jafar, somebody like you, right? -Tyr

Jeff
08-20-2013, 12:15 AM
I see nothing wrong with getting someone in who is knowledgeable about Islam to teach them about Islam instead of someone with a clear anti-Islam agenda who will just teach them a bunch of lies and hate.

The only thing I see wrong with your statement is this is America jafar, you don't ( well most don't) just shut down things because you want someone else to teach the class, especially when the people shutting down the show here are in the minority but yet we will still bend over for them, could you imagine Americans going to any other country and dictating who will run there classes ?

jafar00
08-20-2013, 07:48 AM
The only thing I see wrong with your statement is this is America jafar, you don't ( well most don't) just shut down things because you want someone else to teach the class, especially when the people shutting down the show here are in the minority but yet we will still bend over for them, could you imagine Americans going to any other country and dictating who will run there classes ?

If that's how you feel, how would you like it if these "experts" on Jesus and Christianity were brought in to teach the cadets about Christianity? They are of the same calibre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas

Jeff
08-20-2013, 07:57 AM
If that's how you feel, how would you like it if these "experts" on Jesus and Christianity were brought in to teach the cadets about Christianity? They are of the same calibre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M539PgDjbas

jafar I made it as far as you and your f ing Jesus, see that kid just needs a little respect ( like a 40 cal through the forehead ) so no I didn't watch your video nor will I , the Instructor wasn't yelling F Allah yall just want to be able to show America you can and will change things when yall see fit to do so, you can see that in the video I posted last night (The Horrific Muslim Infiltration Of Britain (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?42464-The-Horrific-Muslim-Infiltration-Of-Britain) )_ where one of your Marches was filmed and showed the ignorant arrogant Muslims, personally I see a religious war coming to America very soon ( due to all that is going on here now with Obama and the fact that Muslims wish to rid the world of anyone who isn't one) and I have to admit I am looking forward to it

Marcus Aurelius
08-20-2013, 08:01 AM

It's counter-terrorism training, dumb ass. It has nothing to do with teaching people about Islam.

Marcus Aurelius
08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by jafar00 http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/debate_policy/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=659077#post659077)

It's counter-terrorism training, dumb ass. It has nothing to do with teaching people about Islam.

Unless, of course, you are finally admitting that terrorists are 'really Islamic'.

aboutime
08-20-2013, 01:58 PM

JAFAR. That would mean someone would need to HIRE You!

revelarts
08-20-2013, 02:10 PM

Depends on the Rabbi. And Getting the right Islamic teacher to come in would be difficult too. I'm sure that if the Islamic teacher were you . Some more radical people would objecting to YOUR representation of Islam. Personally i wouldn't want Drummond to teach it either.
"terrorist are sub human... do with them as you will " is not a rational message. either.

But seriously CAIR should not be the sole source of Info. they should get info from various sources. CAIR will have only ONE POV. and it should NOT make police policy.

>>>>
•video Jewish boys behaving badly•

that video is sorta disturbing. but for some reason it makes me laugh a little. you keep saying "real Islam" doesn't do this or that. I think you can read the Torah and see that it's doesn't tell Jews to do/say what those kids are saying.

but part of me is reminded of the Monty Python Skit.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QSo0duY7-9s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jeff
08-20-2013, 04:23 PM
JAFAR. That would mean someone would need to HIRE You!

Not really AT being as he is the only Real Muslim although he may be able to teach the other million screaming lunatics

jafar00
08-20-2013, 04:46 PM
Depends on the Rabbi. And Getting the right Islamic teacher to come in would be difficult too. I'm sure that if the Islamic teacher were you . Some more radical people would objecting to YOUR representation of Islam. Personally i wouldn't want Drummond to teach it either.
"terrorist are sub human... do with them as you will " is not a rational message. either.

But seriously CAIR should not be the sole source of Info. they should get info from various sources. CAIR will have only ONE POV. and it should NOT make police policy.

>>>>
•video Jewish boys behaving badly•

that video is sorta disturbing. but for some reason it makes me laugh a little. you keep saying "real Islam" doesn't do this or that. I think you can read the Torah and see that it's doesn't tell Jews to do/say what those kids are saying.

but part of me is reminded of the Monty Python Skit.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QSo0duY7-9s?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

The french taunter is a classic :)

The drunk Jews abusing Jesus (I am horrified by it too) are just the same as outrageous anti Islamic pundits (fringe loonies) like Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer or Ayan Hirsi Ali who's message of hate and lies inspire modern day crusaders the likes of Anders Breivik. You don't want them spreading their blind hatred to men holding guns do you?

Gaffer
08-20-2013, 06:03 PM
The french taunter is a classic :)

The drunk Jews abusing Jesus (I am horrified by it too) are just the same as outrageous anti Islamic pundits (fringe loonies) like Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer or Ayan Hirsi Ali who's message of hate and lies inspire modern day crusaders the likes of Anders Breivik. You don't want them spreading their blind hatred to men holding guns do you?

Um yes. All they spout is the truth about islam. And you can't handle the truth.

aboutime
08-20-2013, 06:18 PM
Everybody.....shhhhhhhhh!

Don't tell jafar, or let on that the video is from a Fictional, Comedic Movie making fun of people like jafar who WANT, and NEED actors to FART on their CHEERIO'S, and call it Names.

jafar00
08-20-2013, 10:31 PM
Everybody.....shhhhhhhhh!

Don't tell jafar, or let on that the video is from a Fictional, Comedic Movie making fun of people like jafar who WANT, and NEED actors to FART on their CHEERIO'S, and call it Names.

Don't give me that you snotty faced heap of parrot droppings!
Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous pervert!

aboutime
08-21-2013, 01:49 PM
Don't give me that you snotty faced heap of parrot droppings!
Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous pervert!

WOW. Jafar. Feel better? Feel like you won something? Parrot droppings? Calling me a 'TIT'?

Where's that stuff written in your Holy Book of Peace???

jafar00
08-21-2013, 02:59 PM
WOW. Jafar. Feel better? Feel like you won something? Parrot droppings? Calling me a 'TIT'?

Where's that stuff written in your Holy Book of Peace???

This isn't even an argument.

aboutime
08-21-2013, 03:01 PM
This isn't even an argument.

So, what were you saying? Not an argument? Take note. I'm not the one who called me a "TIT".

jafar00
08-21-2013, 09:33 PM
So, what were you saying? Not an argument? Take note. I'm not the one who called me a "TIT".

Yes, but I came here for an argument!

aboutime
08-22-2013, 02:35 PM
Yes, but I came here for an argument!

Argue with yourself. Then you'll always be right, and win. You don't like to hear the truth. So there's an unfair advantage for me, and others here on DP. We're all, way ahead of you, and unafraid of the Truth.

jafar00
08-22-2013, 03:25 PM
Argue with yourself. Then you'll always be right, and win. You don't like to hear the truth. So there's an unfair advantage for me, and others here on DP. We're all, way ahead of you, and unafraid of the Truth.

Don't you know Monty Python quotes when you see them? I've been stringing you along for days.

aboutime
08-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Don't you know Monty Python quotes when you see them? I've been stringing you along for days.

Hiding behind the typical "It's a joke" scenario is so Liberally, hate filled, and nothing but more of an excuse to cover your own hatred for me, or anyone else you can't disprove the truth with, or to.

Lame attempt to CYA with Monty Python doesn't work now, or anytime.